My New Car

Nanosauromo

You know what I just noticed? That's not his car.

1.) He said it was taken in his driveway. What the hell is that, a basketball court? Who the hell has a basketball court painted on their driveway in a professional manner? Of course, he'll say he does, but whatever.

2.) That pic is from imageshack, titled "facebookcar", as in "car I found on facebook".

*Shrug* The basketball court lines really did it in for me, though. Whatever it is, it isn't a driveway.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get better picture that you took yourself and have a sign in it that says "this is it'sjustagame's car". That will prove you do own the car.

Oh wait, he conveniently said that his sister took his camera and he does not have one anymore.

goldenblade995.png

1.) He said it was taken in his driveway. What the hell is that, a basketball court? Who the hell has a basketball court painted on their driveway in a professional manner? Of course, he'll say he does, but whatever.

Uh, try again. My sister is intensely good at basketball. One of the best in the state for her age. Some people actually practice things other than xbox.

garagecc2.pngomg...NO WAY, is that...A GARAGE?!?! Taken from my cell phone.

2.) That pic is from imageshack, titled "facebookcar", as in "car I found on facebook".

considering I have a large amount of car pictures saved on my computer...Titling it CAR239532750237 or LANCER4743967043976 would be a litle hard to find. I got the car from my sisters facebook, it's a car....seems like a good title to me.

*Shrug* The basketball court lines really did it in for me, though. Whatever it is, it isn't a driveway.

already proved you wrong here.

so here's another picture, taken from the door going into my house from the garage. Taken on the right side of the garage (my left) with my cell phone.

carinsidegaragenu9.png

My sound system STOCK is 650 watts with a subwoofer. I changed out the stereo and added my own. Added 2 more speakers in the back, put another subwoofer in the trunk, and stuck 4 amplifiers underneath.

As an MECP-certified car audio installer, I am tentatively stating that you know absolutely nothing about car audio, by your vague description of the setup and boasting of the "650 watt" stock setup. There.

Sun and Sound Package for ES and GTS:

650-watt Rockford FosgateÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî performance audio system with 6CD/MP3-compatible head unit and nine speakers, including a 10-inch trunk-mounted subwoofer ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Power glass sunroof with sunshade ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ SIRIUSÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî Satellite Radio, with six-month prepaid subscription (call 888-539-7474 to activate) ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Auxiliary audio input jacks

Taken directly from the Mitsubishi website:

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/ ... ackagesTab

As an MECP-certified car audio installer, I am tentatively stating that you know absolutely nothing about car audio, by your vague description of the setup and boasting of the "650 watt" stock setup. There.

650-watt Rockford FosgateÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî performance audio system with 6CD/MP3-compatible head unit and nine speakers, including a 10-inch trunk-mounted subwoofer ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Power glass sunroof with sunshade ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ SIRIUSÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî Satellite Radio, with six-month prepaid subscription (call 888-539-7474 to activate) ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Auxiliary audio input jacks

And that is better than mine, how? Like I said, I don't like to brag about stupid crap (and cars are stupid to brag about), but seriously. You seem to think anything you own is automatically "the best". A 10-inch sub? Amazing. As I said before, I don't know jack about car audio (even less than I know about cars, really) but there is two 16-inch subs in the trunk, plus the amps, the deck and the disk changer and all that junk he bought. The subs and amps alone, I believe, was $1700. The deck was like $600.

But you're right, man. Your 10-inch sub smokes my entire system, just because it's yours, and you are OMGCOOL with your BLINGBLING RIMZ LOLZ!1 and your massive body kit o' coolness.

Edit: Nevermind, just checked out your wheels. Stock matte aluminum alloy. You ARE cool.

My wager is that your dad bought you that car and you haven't, and won't, do a damn thing to it. Have fun voiding your warrenty and then crashing it into a wall with your uber street racing skillz, by the way. Oh, wait...It's already void if you put a body kit on it. Snapz.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Uh, try again. My sister is intensely good at basketball. One of the best in the state for her age. Some people actually practice things other than xbox.

considering I have a large amount of car pictures saved on my computer...Titling it CAR239532750237 or LANCER4743967043976 would be a litle hard to find. I got the car from my sisters facebook, it's a car....seems like a good title to me.

so here's another picture, taken from the door going into my house from the garage. Taken on the right side of the garage (my left) with my cell phone.

carinsidegaragenu9.png

My sound system STOCK is 650 watts with a subwoofer. I changed out the stereo and added my own. Added 2 more speakers in the back, put another subwoofer in the trunk, and stuck 4 amplifiers underneath.

Why is it that in this pic, the sticker in the window is green, where in the first it is red?

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

the specs are overrated on their site, any random street bumping system is much louder.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

My wager is that your dad bought you that car and you haven't, and won't, do a damn thing to it. Have fun voiding your warrenty and then crashing it into a wall with your uber street racing skillz, by the way. Oh, wait...It's already void if you put a body kit on it. Snapz.

Plus judging by the fact he has half of a basketball court painted on his driveway and three door garage, his family is probably fairly well off, so it wouldn't be unlikely that his parents paid for at least a portion of it.

And itsjustagame, you are making yourself sound more and more immature with every post. I mean you sounded stupid from your first post bragging about your cool car, and now you start dissing Tigra just because he met a girl over the internet? Dude, act your age... well never mind, you're probably 16 (you probably posted your age somewhere but I don't feel like finding it), so scratch that. Just grow up instead.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

carinsidegaragenu9.png

Why is it that in this pic, the sticker in the window is green, where in the first it is red?

one is before my license plate, and the other after.

ask the DMV

Plus judging by the fact he has half of a basketball court painted on his driveway and three door garage, his family is probably fairly well off, so it wouldn't be unlikely that his parents paid for at least a portion of it.

And itsjustagame, you are making yourself sound more and more immature with every post. I mean you sounded stupid from your first post bragging about your cool car, and now you start dissing Tigra just because he met a girl over the internet? Dude, act your age... well never mind, you're probably 16 (you probably posted your age somewhere but I don't feel like finding it), so scratch that. Just grow up instead.

my dad measured the lines and painted them himself.

It's not hard to do.

and to tigra, I'm having alot of trouble finding 16 inch car subwoofers. Do show me a link, cause crutchfield doesn't seem to have any. Oh and my warranty isn't void rofl. Adding a bodykit doesn't void the warranty as it's not hard to remove....oh and my car comes with the option of having one -.-

ask the DMV

Shouldn't have even been able to drive it out of the lot without plates. Yay for illegal activies - or did you steal it?

edit: if you got personalised plates, meh. shouldn't effect rego sticker colours.

ask the DMV

Shouldn't have even been able to drive it out of the lot without plates. Yay for illegal activies - or did you steal it?

edit: if you got personalised plates, meh. shouldn't effect rego sticker colours.

I bought it in new york

im from connecticut.

We had 10 days to get an actual license plate.

So I drove around with an "in-transit" license plate taped to my back window

HAAA aaahhaaaaa haaaahaaa

This is awesome.

My bet is that he just plays loads of need for speed and watches fast and furious and just told those two combined as his life story. And yeh, I know it's just a garage, but looking at the size of that i would say his family is fairly well off and his mum and dad buy him all this stuff and give him all this money that he got from 'street racing' and 'stuff he isn't proud of'.

Haha what a read.

iteme3721.jpg

It's not hard to do.

and to tigra, I'm having alot of trouble finding 16 inch car subwoofers. Do show me a link, cause crutchfield doesn't seem to have any. Oh and my warranty isn't void rofl. Adding a bodykit doesn't void the warranty as it's not hard to remove....oh and my car comes with the option of having one -.-

Adding aftermarket parts to a car almost always voids the warranty, because if you crash it, they can't replace said parts from a dealer. Well, that's their excuse, anyways.

- Me!

On the topic of cars, check out my top gear 'cool wall' fridge magnets.

DSC00002.jpg

Unfortunately it's impossible to get it how I want it since everybody keeps changing it. :evil:

[hide]DSC00003.jpgDSC00004.jpgDSC00005.jpgDSC00006.jpg[/hide]

iteme3721.jpg

It's not hard to do.

Adding aftermarket parts to a car almost always voids the warranty, because if you crash it, they can't replace said parts from a dealer. Well, that's their excuse, anyways.

This is true, I know from experience.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

How the hell is May in Cool and Hammond in uncool?!!!!!!!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

How the hell is May in Cool and Hammond in uncool?!!!!!!!
Hammond is too small and squeaky. And he can't drive :P

And James May is just absolutely awesome. :D

iteme3721.jpg

Neither of your cars are really much to brag about. So shut the hell up, both of you. Specially the guy with the four banger old mans car.

And Tigra, there would be a wealth of four bangers that could tear your car apart, it's the size of a boat, power/weight ratio = crap, lol. You kinda jumped in with him on that whole argument and looked like just as much of a chump, lol.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Neither of your cars are really much to brag about. So shut the hell up, both of you. Specially the guy with the four banger old mans car.

And Tigra, there would be a wealth of four bangers that could tear your car apart, it's the size of a boat, power/weight ratio = crap, lol. You kinda jumped in with him on that whole argument and looked like just as much of a chump, lol.

You know what's hilarious? When people think weight matters SO much that no matter how powerful your car is, a much lighter car will always beat it.

*Snore* Stupid argument, and completely wrong.

As I stated before, my sister has a 4-banger Sunfire. It's small, weighs nothing and accelerates like a damn turtle. Seriously, driving my car and then driving her's, it's like night and day.

This crap applies to cars with around the same power, the lighter one will win. When the heavier car has TWICE the horsepower of the lighter car, the lighter car isn't going to win just on principle of being lighter.

The reason I find this so hilarious is because it isn't the first time I've heard someone use it as if they're some kind of expert. My friend has a 1970 Dodge Challenger with nearly 600hp, it's a freakin' monster, really. He'd race stupid 4-bangers all the time and they'd never stand a chance, even though the kids swore up and down that they'd win because their car was light and his weighed as much as a tank. Afterall, something made completely out of steel can't be fast, can it? The answer is; Uh, duh. Yes it can be.

So, if your car weighs 2,000 pounds and has 160hp, vs. a car that weighs 3,000 and has 300 something, you honestly think that 1,000 pounds is going to make the difference enough for the lil' 4-banger to win? Please. ANd I'm highly doubting the gap is even that big. My car doesn't weigh a lot. How you got that it's a "boat" is beyond me. My '67 Cougar is longer than my Grand Prix; and it's a coupe. It's registered as a "Sports car" and not a "boat" for a reason.

And I highly doubt I was the one who looked like a chump. I don't care how fast my stupid car is, I don't race it and I don't pretend to be a street racer like he does. I just wanted the other dude to know his car is a peice of crap and he shouldn't act like it's a Viper or something.

- Me!

Why does everybody think when somebodys parents buy them their first car they're a spoiled brat? I mean it's not like a Corvette or something, its a car worth 7 grand, just because your parents spend around 7 grand on your FIRST CAR doesn't mean you a spoiled brat. :roll:
7 grand!!! Jesus Christ i would be embarrased if my parents bought me a 7 grand car.

I know parents spend more than that on upkeep and things I need but on a car, that is spoiled.

Perhaps it is just different cultures but i know nobody in real life who's parents have bought them a car at all, let alone thousands of pounds on one.

iteme3721.jpg