Where'd you go for vacation?

fakeitormakeit

So, where did/are you go(ing) for vacation?

I personally went to Hilton Head(SC), then Maryland to visit my brother and finally I went to Washington DC but all I saw was the halocaust museum. Long vacation, and I'm glad to be hoem again.

Go(ing) anywhere interesting this break?

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We always go to Hilton Head Island, SC. :P I was born there. In 2 weeks, my mom is going there, but I'm going to Kentucky to see the girlfriend.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I went to someplace in New Jersey for a week earlier this summer. The waves on the beach are huge down there :) . The only thing that was bad was the care ride, like 6 hours from where I live.

I also went to springfield to visit my aunt and uncle. Of course since I was down there I went to Six Flags. Super Man FTW.

Next week I'm going to Hampton beach, nh. It has the best beach around and the night life is pretty good.

goldenblade995.png

I went to someplace in New Jersey for a week earlier this summer. The waves on the beach are huge down there :) . The only thing that was bad was the care ride, like 6 hours from where I live.

13 hour drive. With 7 people in a van. Though, I got to sit shotgun most of the way there, and me and my dad listened to The Eagles.

I kinda like long car rides. As long as you're comfortable, you sleep it or just look out the window. Driving through the mountains is nice. ;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Vacation? What's that? OHHH, the thing you take off work a few days in a row for....riiiiiggghhhhtttt.

Didn't/won't take one this summer, but I did take one during spring break, went to Universal Studios in Orlando.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

We always go to Hilton Head Island, SC. :P I was born there. In 2 weeks, my mom is going there, but I'm going to Kentucky to see the girlfriend.

I go to Hilton Head every year! My grandparents have a house in Sea Pines. We went in early July.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

i was travelling around europe with 2 of my best friends : >

started from helsinki, then berlin-prague-mÃÆÃâÃâünich-milan-rome-civitavecchi-mediterranean cruise to barcelona-paris-brussels-amsterdam-copenhagen-back to helsinki

+ different kinds of smaller cities such as zaragoza, bolzano and so on :)

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Branson, Missouri.

Basically almost got drunk off a few sips of wine, explored some caverns, saw Pirates of the Carribean 3 and Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix, and went shopping at Aeropostale.

But still it was a decent vacation.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Well, in a week I'll be off to Brittany (in France). I mainly like it for the food.

mmm...Galettes.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

For my vocations, I normally go to New York, or Canada. The reason why I go to Canada is because I can get away from America, and go to a calmer place.

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998

I go to Hilton Head every year! My grandparents have a house in Sea Pines. We went in early July.

My grandparents don't live in a richy-rich place, so we don't really go to the plantations much. We've been staying at the plantations in Villah's the last couple years though.

I may move there someday, but I really hate how Hilton Head is laid out. The roads are lined with tree's to keep it "neat looking", so everything has tree's in front of it and everything is hidden. I can never find anything. :shock:

My parents used to live down in a condo there, hence my birth in Hilton Head Island. My dad built houses (he actually built John Cougar MellenCamp's mansion down there in like, the 80's, when he was my age. :lol:) down there, and stupidly moved up here to Minnesota. He makes a good living here, but we'd be filthy rich if we stayed down there. He was planning on buying a peice of land that cost $80,000 at the time, and is now selling for something around $15 million, plus, general contractors (which he is now) get paid like $250k a year easily. Here he probably pays himself like $50,000 a year since he owns his own business, but I really have no idea what he makes because last year he threw me off and paid off $60,000 in debt on top of his anual pay. :shock:

Wish I saw the fruits of that labor...:P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Nowhere overseas this summer, but I will go down to our beach house at the south coast for 2 weeks as usual, bit of swimming, biking, sailing, kayaking and hanging out, ita always fun. Kinda near portsmouth so we can go there too.

sig5235ro7.jpg

I went to New Mexico backpacking for nine days, that was great. I'm also planning on going to Las Vegas with a couple of friends next month before college starts up. That should be a blast, pending the "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" saying stays true. If I can get away with it, I might go out of town a couple of more times within the month. Work is really good at keeping you from making vacation plans, but without work I couldn't afford to go on vacation.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Sea Pines, eh? I usually stay in Coral Sands, its quite nice.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Ah...my UBER 3 month school break (ooo ya Latvia ownz!)

1st was 10 day trip to Croatia with bus...went thro like 4 or 5 other countries...can you spell UBER COOL?

2nd was a 3-day trip to Lithuania-was nice...cinda like Latvia lol

And on August im goin to...China!!!