What is your luckiest day in Runescape?

Oleander

The luckist day i had was about four weeks ago. It was the second day i started to play after a four to nine months vacation.

I log in and started to range some dark wizards. Then with in ten minutes i got my first maze i ever got. I got about 500 chaos, one hundred deaths and a few k. Than two hours later I got anther one. anther 500 chaos, one hundred deaths, and upwards of 70k combined. Than about one hour later, right before i was going to log off I got my first mime. I got a mask. I think that was pretty lucky, two randoms i never had before on the same day, and one i got twice.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the day I got my first dragon drop.

Was hard to think what is my luckiest day, since the first few minutes I thought about the many friends quitting, many rares stolen by people I trusted and so on.

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

When i got a FREE iron kiteshield and something else the day i started that was like getting 10000 blue party hats back then.

<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

The day of my first good barrows drop - a guthans spear. Followed on the next trip by... a guthans spear. I probably tripled my value that day :lol:

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

robinhood and 80 strength in 1 day 8-)

i find alo of these other stories hard to believe. Like getting the 3 most expensive barrows items in 1 trip....riiiiiiiite <.<

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

robinhood and 80 strength in 1 day 8-)

i find alo of these other stories hard to believe. Like getting the 3 most expensive barrows items in 1 trip....riiiiiiiite <.<

yeah it is right. Saru has a pic on his blog if you don't believe him :roll:

anyway mine would be getting guthans spear the run after getting great axe :thumbsup:

soldersig.jpg

Just because it didn't happen to you, doesn't mean it can't happen. So stfu.

On topic: My luckiest moment has to be when I got a Guthans Warspear on my first barrows run ever. :)

[hide=Pic]

1stBarrowsRun.png[/hide]

I was ecstatic.

My 2nd spear wasn't nearly as exciting though. But it did buy me 80 prayer! :D

EDIT: My other luckiest day was quite recent. After 100+ crap level 3 rewards (best thing in all of them was a rune plate) I FINALLY got a good reward:

[hide=Pic]

07Jul22-2223.292.png

[/hide]

I quickly hopped to W2 and...

[hide=Pic]

07Jul22-2238.44.png

[/hide]

WOOT!

uhm. when i first joined members on my other account before it got hacked, i was in port sarim and this guy was quitting and he gave me like 30k and some rune. back then that was a lot of cash considering my skills were nub skills

Ralvn.png

Around December I'll guess, a good friend of mine quit (then came back lol :P) and gave me his Torags plate and helm and ~2M. Sold theTorags and bought a 30K Pure ess (all of the money) and made Nats. After I've done my RuneCrafting Revoultion, I can now mass-produce nats at a fast pace since I've gotten used to it and experenced. With the money I got from the ess, I am everything I am today. The exp after the RC Revolution took me to 70 RuneCrafting and then 75. :)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's surprising how half of the "luckiest days" seem to involve people quitting, I always considered that to be a quite sad occasion...

Anyway, my luckiest day in terms of when I got a lucky drop or reward I didn't count on, that must be the day I got a Guthans Helm from barrows, I did 100+ runs and I only got Dharok Legs before, so I was quite pleased with that. Only 2 drops I've ever had though :(

Now my luckiest day as in when I felt the happiest, that probably was when somebody led me to a cow and gave me a bucket and told me to milk it. That's how I got the final ingredient to finish my very first quest on the day I started playing, Cooking Assistant. Thank you kind man/woman, whoever you were! Also I'lld count in the day I finished the Legend's quest, when I became a member, or when I got all 60's at 89 cbt, or 1400 total a little while later (all before Construction). There are endless more levels that I worked towards for often weeks, and have dreamed of for literally years. 76 Fishing, 75 woodcutting, 70 ranged,...

Ah good times :)

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

omfg you guys are the luckiest ppl in the world.

i guess my luckiest day was my first day playing rs.

i was walking around just being my lvl 1 self, and found some guy with a pile underneath him. at the time i didnt know, but he was drop trading. i came over and got some mith legs. he was like "omg plz give it back". i was like no, and then he gave me full iron for it. i was really happy.

omfg you guys are the luckiest ppl in the world.

i guess my luckiest day was my first day playing rs.

i was walking around just being my lvl 1 self, and found some guy with a pile underneath him. at the time i didnt know, but he was drop trading. i came over and got some mith legs. he was like "omg plz give it back". i was like no, and then he gave me full iron for it. i was really happy.

your "lvl 1" self... I smell lies. :^o

Hmmm the day I found my best ever flax employer... sometime last January I think...

and it was the first time after 4 or so years of playing that I had enough money to buy something I wanted... a gold mystic bottom for 300k or somthing... alas that was still the most money I have ever had... If only I didn't hate fletching :-k.

Oh and the day that a guy decided to be my mentor when I was level 5 and taught me the joys of poverty, bot hunting, poverty, and playing the game for fun... not levels... although I wish I had followed the scamming merchant guy who would have taught me how to become uber rich without *wince* fletching and alching...

Alas...

Back when I was a poor noob a lvl 83 who Ive never met before gives me 100k and two rune 2hs. Then he said he quitted rs for good and that it had been nice to meet me. That was quite a lucky day I guess.

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

one: day i join the tip.it forums...it felt like my IQ rose 10 points...

other than that i can remember getting guthix plate on my first level 3 clue then right after sara robe top then guthix robe top O_O

One day i was merchanting whip(I think it was for like 1year ago)and a guy traded me, putting up santa hat(They where 32m that time)I put up 2m just for fun and accepted, he accepted first time and then i was gonna dicline coz he was not doing anything for long time, but suddenly he accepted, I don't know maybe he was lagging?Maybe he gave free stuff to pepps, but it was good for me:P

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)