A Rare Sight Indeed...

Lunar_Drifter

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok blowing all of this out of the water like we did in the last thread adressing this.

high scores.

every single person with 99 slayer has another 99 stat. so end game.

Well for the first point, I'm not sure what an untrimmed slayer cape looks like to know if I've seen one or not.

And for the books people please stop reposting ways to get 99 slayer without other 99 stats because we know that it is possible, do we honestly need to know every possible way to get it? <.<

ok blowing all of this out of the water like we did in the last thread adressing this.

high scores.

every single person with 99 slayer has another 99 stat. so end game.

That just goes to show that nobody is going to have a picture of it. It's still possible, we might even see our own Druminator17 with one. If he's determined enough!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

It might very well have been that I saw wrong, but I didn't prove it was impossible. You could get it to the low 90s without one.. After that I'm not sure. If you're really dedicated, then use Genie Lamps; although highly illogical. Meh.. there's got to be another way.

using a cannon to 1k xp away from 99 range would get you to 91-92 slayer, and since that's halfway to 99 slayer, do the math from there.

Can you not do math? If you stop 34k short of 99 range, you would be at 9,750,000 slayer exp, or level 96.

Getting an Untrimmed Slayer Cape; The Easy Way

Here is a very good plan to get an untrimed slayer cape. You would start training on basic monsters (not slayer tasks) at level 3 with until level 90 cb (74 att, 74 str, 74 def, 43 prayer). That would put you at about 1mil exp per cb stat (or 1,096,278 to be exact), which means you will also have 1,096,278 hp exp. That means you still have 11,938,153 till 99 hp. At this point you start training slayer with melee until all you cb stats are level 90. That gets you 3,187,540 slayer exp, or level 84. Your hp will only be level 90.

Now you start train ranged on normal monsters (again not slayer tasks). Do this until you have 737,627 ranged exp (level 70). This will get you another 245,875 hp exp, putting you at 5,592,207, or still level 90. You then cannon until level 98 ranged (13mil exp). This will get you 6,131,186 slayer exp, leaving you a total of 9,318,726 exp, or level 95.

The last thing you have to do is use melee again. You need 3,715,705 more slayer exp for level 99. That means 14,862,820 cb exp, divided between the 3 melee skills. That means 4,954,274 exp more per melee skill. That totals out at 10,300,606 exp per skill. That means ranged will be level 98, and all your other skills will be level 96, including hp!! That means you will only be level 115, with 99 slayer!!

And for the books people please stop reposting ways to get 99 slayer without other 99 stats because we know that it is possible, do we honestly need to know every possible way to get it?

<.<

I restate what I said before. <.<

And for the books people please stop reposting ways to get 99 slayer without other 99 stats because we know that it is possible, do we honestly need to know every possible way to get it?

<.<

I restate what I said before. <.<

Then tell me what this thread is for.

Have you ever seen an untrimmed Slayer cape other than the one on the Slayer Master, Duradel? I've seen one; only one.

They're highly sought after and a quiet a rare sight indeed, from what I hear.

The question is, have you ever seen one? Did you get a picture?

Do you even think getting one is possible? Show me some math.

Okay, it is for if you've seen on, where, picture and whatnot.. And if its possible.. And many people have already shown how, so why keep posting it again?

Have you ever seen an untrimmed Slayer cape other than the one on the Slayer Master, Duradel? I've seen one; only one.

Just checked, and a cannon gives no HP experience and half the ranged experience. So it is possible, methinks. If you train with the cannon to 98 Ranged, you'll have gotten about halfway to 99 Slayer with no extra HP experience other than the experience you've gotten from melee training. So.. that's halfway. Melee training Slayer very carefully after that point should put you somewhere between 94-96 Slayer mebbe with around 98 HP. But how would you get the rest of the experience.. :-k

Are you contradicting yourself? You said that you've seen a person with an untrimmed slayer cape. But yet you prove that it's impossible? Either your math is wrong or you thought you saw what you did not. I'm guessing it's the latter because most of you're posts I've seen are pretty logical and I'm fairly certain you did you're math right.

Don't flame when you can't even tell when to type your, and when to type you're.

Yay i so gud i gts 23 farming

Just checked, and a cannon gives no HP experience and half the ranged experience. So it is possible, methinks. If you train with the cannon to 98 Ranged, you'll have gotten about halfway to 99 Slayer with no extra HP experience other than the experience you've gotten from melee training. So.. that's halfway. Melee training Slayer very carefully after that point should put you somewhere between 94-96 Slayer mebbe with around 98 HP. But how would you get the rest of the experience.. :-k

Are you contradicting yourself? You said that you've seen a person with an untrimmed slayer cape. But yet you prove that it's impossible? Either your math is wrong or you thought you saw what you did not. I'm guessing it's the latter because most of you're posts I've seen are pretty logical and I'm fairly certain you did you're math right.

Don't flame when you can't even tell when to type your, and when to type you're.

he wasnt flaming, he was only pointing out your flaws, jeez.

he wasnt flaming, he was only pointing out your flaws, jeez.

My flaws? Read it again. You'll notice he was commenting on somebody else. ( or you wont as you didn't the first time )

Yay i so gud i gts 23 farming

My flaws? Read it again. You'll notice he was commenting on somebody else. ( or you wont as you didn't the first time )

It's a simple misreading, no need to drag it on.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

im pretty sure theres 1 or very few people,

yes it would be a rare sight indeed. :mrgreen:

Right noe, there's not a single untimed slayer cape, check the high if eont beliveme.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

I say we get a ton of people to donate money to one level 3 account, and have that person dedicate the rest of their RS career to achieving this feat.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif