What's YOUR dreamcar?

ember3579

I know what mine is, that's for sure. It isn't the Ferrari, it isn't the Lambo, it isn't even a NASCAR-approved and tested sports vehicle. What it is, however, will blow your minds. The name: the M400 Skycar. Probably have no idea what the hell that is, do you? Look at the link below. It will melt your brain out of your ears.

http://www.moller.com/

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

It looks cool, but mine has 2 major advantages over that which are (as far as I know) indomitable. 1; mine flies. 2; mine is American made. For someone like me (a person who likes the air almost as much as his country (not including present management)), those 2 are absolute.

Oh, and before I forget, mine also runs on everything from standard fuel to pure ethanol to diesel. Speaking of which, it commonly gets over 20 miles per gallon on regular fuel.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Always was, and forever will be my dream car.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

[hide=Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird]roadrunnersuperbird.jpg[/hide]

Some call it ugly, some call it beautiful. I love it. <3:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Always was, and forever will be my dream car.

Hell yes, you my friend have good taste in cars, have you ever been taken for a ride in one? It's brilliant, the other year at work experience someone from my schools dad worked there and we had to go and take some stuff to the bank i was meant to be shadowing him seeing what he was doing and he had an imprez and i got to go in it woo, it was damn fast. I prefer the blue and gold version though do you?

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

1988 Nissan Patrol GQ SWB

shutenew01.jpg

Prefer a GU, but can't get SWB in Australia - and despite it being 'dreamcar' i really can't be arsed important a vehicle just to meet that requirement.

Mustang Would be my dream car for sure, but i doubt i'll get it, i'm gonna buy a BMW 100% sure when i'm older.

Anyway here's a pic of my dreamcar.

fordmustanggiugiaroconctt7.jpg

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

[hide=Car I (will) have]corollamr9.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-28[/hide]

2007 Toyota Corolla S: Except for it is blue and looks a little bit cooler than the picture.

[hide=Dream Car]ferrarif430uy2.jpg

[/hide]

Ferrari F430: Eh I could go with black. I like pretty much all Ferraris.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

bugatti veyron 16/4 for life!!! <3: :lol:

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)

'68 Plymouth Roadunner in blue with white racing stripes.

Or a Geo Metro...like completely pimped out.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Most of those cars look cool. I recognize one of them as the car from "Back to the Future" even. B) But to me, mine is still the coolest. Wanna know why? It's almost the only car ever that putting a jet engine on it would actually lower it's top speed. Here's a link to the specific car and it's specifications.

http://www.moller.com/newm.htm The pics are on the right.