Your most profitable slayer task

Matok

3 whips and 200k clue in a 90 minutes task ~= 5.5 mil

Which is not bad...

Not bad??

I hope you realise that 3 whips in a 100-200 abby demon task is extremely exceptional?!

sure,though back then its felt natural in a way :wink:

Dang, I really hate it when I hear about people getting 2 or 3 whips in a single task. Probebly because it takes me seven tasks to get a single one.

Oh yah, and I have no problems getting those dragonstones or death runes, which is what really annoys me. #-o

Anyways, moping aside, the single most profitable task I can remember was getting a dragon legs drop and 4 half keys in a single task of iron dragons. Not too bad I think. And as for clues, the most valuable reward i've gotten in the past few months was a zamorak mitre. :|

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Well, I'm 90 slayer...

I've had 2 abby demon tasks where I got a whip. So those would be my best I guess :-#

Oh wait, one time I did part of a kalphite task on kq and got like 2 chains so I suppose that would be it

Slayer, though its probably the most enjoyable skill to train isn't considered as a good money making skill.

Slayer is one of the best ways to make money (althougth what you said afterwards was true). And slayer doesn't make a profit until 80 slayer, it only breaks even until then really (especially if you cannon).

Ontopic: I've had 2 abyssal tasks where I got 2 whips in a task

Matthew T-D

Whip drops: 9

Abyssal head drops: 3

2 black masks, 3 snapdragon seeds, 80 teak logs, a few ranarr and some rune equipment (clues) during one cave horror task.

Single highest? Clue lvl 2 during dagannaths - ranger boots. Sold em for 3 million asap before I attempted to keep them (and then lose them during a ranger camping session - its nearly the only time I die..).

Another time at cave horrors I got 3 lvl 3 clues, came out with guthix rune plate. Last time? 2 lvl 3 clues. Sara dhide coif the first one. Sara dhide chaps and rune kite (t) the second one.

For some reason, I keep hoping for those cave horror assignments...

i got 3 black mystic bottems the other day on a spectre task, and 2 mauls and a black mystic top from my best gargoyle task. i got one one pair of rune boots from nechryaels, so i think gargoyles were the most profitable for me

Well I haven't slayed much since I got 85 slayer, but one of my most profitable tasks that I can remember would have been some nech task, where I got r2h, 3 rune boots and a clue along with lots of useful herb seeds. :oops:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

The lucky abyssal task (the one where you do get a whip in contrast to the ones you don't) with a whip, a few rune chains. Never had that in combination with a clue though.

Or not so long ago a iron dragon task where I got a d skirt and a few rune b axes.

Also had 6 or so rune boots from one nech task.

Had a jelly task not to long ago where I got several clues, one of which gave a sara plate. That was 1.1 million. Almost a whip.

So many decent drops I forgot most. And what I mostly wonder about is where all my money went!!!!!!

Steel Dragons are my luckiest by far:

2 D skirts on a 17 Steel assignment

2 D Legs on a 12 Steel assignment :shock:

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Slayer, though its probably the most enjoyable skill to train isn't considered as a good money making skill. The fact that their is no steady, calculable, income per-hour, makes most people turn to less-exciting skills for their living.

There are certain (magical :D ) moments however were fun meets money, and a single slayer task covers up for dozen of poor slayer hours.

I had one few months ago, didnt manage to excel it since.

3 whips and 200k clue in a 90 minutes task ~= 5.5 mil

Which is not bad, but i am sure there are better stories out there (visage,3rd age items, whips back from they day they were 5 mil)

Post yours.

Whips back in the day were worth more around 20m when they finally "stabalized" for a couple weeks or so, and steadily dropped down to 17m, then 15m, then 12m, etc etc. So 5m is hardly comparable to what the "real slayers" used to get from them per task.

But my most profitable SLAYER task is obviously Abyssal Demons. I've gotten 15 whip drops, and sold them all from a range of 1.5-2.2m.

However, I have been killing Dark Beasts as a treat to myself for all those long hours spent slaying, and so far have racked up 11 Dark Bows, all which I have sold for 3.7M each. And 4 of them I even got in a single day.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I got a black mask but that wasn't on a slayer task, so probably the time i got 4 rune full helms from one jelly task. I hate clue scrolls now and have dropped 5-10 in the last few months, however i did get a clue scroll from hellhounds which i did and got a sara plate and some rune stuff, which is pretty good.

If you are referring to drops while doing "actual" slayer tasks, then the most profitable task I had was 2 abbyssal whips and a left half back when whips were selling for over 4mil each. I don't consider rune chains or rune med helm as a "valuable" drop as I alch them on the spot.

Now if you want to know which slayer monster I got the most income from, that would still be the abyssal demon from which I have probably gotten over 100 whips, D Meds, D Left Halves and D Spears since I hit 85 slayer. That's how I've been to buy my phat and other rares.

aglipoy.png