Help, I'm going into middle school.

gedboy2112

Having just finished middle school, I say....do your work, study, pay attention, and dont be worried. I was on the edge of failing because I didn't do homework and I lost stuff..so..take it from me, start out oranized, prepared, and ready for work.

As for classes, don't worry. 7th grade, 5 of mine were in one hallway and the other was downstairs. 8th grade, 4 classes in the other hallway and 2 somewhere else. You'll learn it..it isn't hard.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just finished middle school, I say....do your work, study, pay attention, and dont be worried. I was on the edge of failing because I didn't do homework and I lost stuff..so..take it from me, start out oranized, prepared, and ready for work.

As for classes, don't worry. 7th grade, 5 of mine were in one hallway and the other was downstairs. 8th grade, 4 classes in the other hallway and 2 somewhere else. You'll learn it..it isn't hard.

You just stole the words outta my mouth. Also, don't be afraid to ask teachers questions. That's what they're there for. I was a straight A student at risk of getting a C in math because I didn't ask enough questions. (That and the fact that my teacher was a self absorbed yahoo)

souryw6.png

Wow ty guys, I really still would apreacate more postes, however, I Love all of your postes guyes. On the contreryey (cant spell <.< )I would like more in depth postes due to the fact that thease postes are to short and it's preety much the same thing over...... over..... over again.

http://rambelingsofateenagetechie.blogspot.com/

MY BLOG

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.

-Joseph Stalin

RoushLogo.jpg

My Logo!

Wow ty guys, I really still would apreacate more postes, however, I Love all of your postes guyes. On the contreryey (cant spell <.< )I would like more in depth postes due to the fact that thease postes are to short and it's preety much the same thing over...... over..... over again.

lol? So you're saying " Write more, Your not writing enough"?

It's middle school, theirs not much to write about interms of difficulty. It's easy, and it's not scary at all, if your scared of the " big boys , " just avoid them.

--Quit--(As of December 22th, 2007)

Maybe it's telling you something..TAKE THE ADVICE..lol..it's the best advice you're gonna get

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I want It all night lol
:uhh:

Well, seeing as I just got out of middle school - try to stay organized, try to make friends, be nice to people, be outgoing, be funny, if you can. Make sure not to try too hard to be funny, you will sound like an R-tard. You'll get used to the whole thing rather fast, I know I did.

sig2.jpg

O......k? the I want it all night thing lol.

Also thank you for these postes, I"m gona be going into walker middel school in salem oreagon So can you give me more indepth if you know anything about that school?

http://rambelingsofateenagetechie.blogspot.com/

MY BLOG

Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.

-Joseph Stalin

RoushLogo.jpg

My Logo!

yeah, one of my younger friends is going into middle school (6th grade) and their trying to act like their going out into the cold, hard, mean world...and I laugh...yes laugh. its like elementary kids 2 feet taller...thats it

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Same advice as High School: Take it easy, live a litte, and have some fun. With maintaining your grades of course.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

O......k? the I want it all night thing lol.

Also thank you for these postes, I"m gona be going into ****** ****** school in ****** oreagon So can you give me more indepth if you know anything about that school?

Ok, this is a reason why little kids shouldn't be playing runescape/surfing the web without parents guidance.

Why are you posting the name of your school? Do you know how many predators are out their, take that off, thats to much to give out

--Quit--(As of December 22th, 2007)

Hahahaha. Hrm. I hated 6th grade. Trust me - don't talk about runescape. Ever. Don't let people know you play it, or else they'll classify you as a 'nerd' and you'll have few friends. Make sure not to look dumb - if you have glasses, get contacts. Stand up for yourself, and try not to cry. My 6th grade year, I had glasses half the year and talked about rs all the time .. then I got contacts. I grew my hair out. I got more friends.

7th grade, I got more and more popular, and now I know most about everyone. A lot of people know me, too. When you hear an opportunity to be funny, take it. If it's at the expense of others, just 'casually' say you were joking. But don't act like spongebob or act [developmentally delayed]ed. Oh, and if you have a really good friend that's a girl - you might want to try and go out with her. That helps, a lot.

I'm going into 8th grade now, so I'll be able to eat little 6th graders. \,,,/

me and kashi are running for president in '08.

6th grade was the flipping best, but thats because it was the last year of elementary for us not first of middle school.

I thought middle school was exactly the same as elementary school besides you're teachers don't come with you when you leave the class.

Look its rob!

Don't no life. Probably the most important thing you can learn in school is how to relate with other people. Relating with others is probably the most important business skill you will ever get.

Also choose your friends wisely. You become like the people you hang out with over time. If you don't want to be like certain qualities in the people you are around then don't get so close to them and find some other friends you can be closer with that you like and respect.

If a bunch of people are being total idiots doing stuff you don't want to do like drugs or breaking stuff then ditch them and don't hang out with them. Be true to who you are and don't change for peer pressure.

One thing that helped me was I was the nerdiest of the nerds in Elementary school. I used to read 200 pages a day back then and not play any sports. I got picked on like crazy. In Junior High(7-9th grades) I started playing football(American) and track. It was really tough for the first two years because I had to build up my muscles, never got in games and I would get pummeled in practice and come home with massive bruises since I didn't know how to take or give a hit. I almost quit because I got so frustrated but I stuck it out for my 9th grade year and ended up starting both ways. If you take the sports route it will be tough at first but just work harder than everyone else and you will improve. You will also gain people's respect which is the most important thing you can get from them.

One other thing I had to do is make a few bullies respect me. I had to get in some fights with some guys that wouldn't quit messing with me to get them to back off. Usually I would say don't fight at school but there comes a time when you have to. One of my fights was in 8th grade and this guy had been messing with me all year and he walked past my table and slapped me really hard in the back of the head. I got up and defended myself and that put an end to that.

A great skill to learn is how to take a cutdown someone throws at you and make a joke out of it and shoot it back there way. That can actually give you the upper hand in situations without having to fight. I didn't learn that skill until high school. It doesn't always work but it sure can help.

As to the school part don't worry because school didn't get hard until college and even then it's only hard if you major in a reasonably difficult degree. I majored in engineering so at times it kicked my rear.

Ambassadar.png

Hahahaha. Hrm. I hated 6th grade. Trust me - don't talk about runescape. Ever. Don't let people know you play it, or else they'll classify you as a 'nerd' and you'll have few friends. Make sure not to look dumb - if you have glasses, get contacts. Stand up for yourself, and try not to cry. My 6th grade year, I had glasses half the year and talked about rs all the time .. then I got contacts. I grew my hair out. I got more friends.

7th grade, I got more and more popular, and now I know most about everyone. A lot of people know me, too. When you hear an opportunity to be funny, take it. If it's at the expense of others, just 'casually' say you were joking. But don't act like spongebob or act [developmentally delayed]. Oh, and if you have a really good friend that's a girl - you might want to try and go out with her. That helps, a lot.

Talking about Runescape isn't that bad, but only do it with people that actually play Runescape. It's ok to ask, just don't mention again if they say that they don't play.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Stay cool, don't make too many jokes, or do them carefully because sometimes they come out wrong or people don't get them :P Get back on the people who make fun of you, otherwise they will know you are easy to pick on.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

7th grade, I got more and more popular, and now I know most about everyone. A lot of people know me, too. When you hear an opportunity to be funny, take it. If it's at the expense of others, just 'casually' say you were joking. But don't act like spongebob or act [developmentally delayed]. Oh, and if you have a really good friend that's a girl - you might want to try and go out with her. That helps, a lot.

Talking about Runescape isn't that bad, but only do it with people that actually play Runescape. It's ok to ask, just don't mention again if they say that they don't play.

Ah, true. I got caught up in the moment. At my school, if you even -mentioned- runescape, they pretty much classified you as a nerd and taunted you for a while. Not to mention people who did play said they'd beat you up if you didn't give them rune plates.

me and kashi are running for president in '08.

lol..

Im going into 8th grade also, 6th grade was actually more enjoyable to me then 7th grade because i find it always fun to meet new people/freinds. If you dont say anything offensive to others you should be fine.

pan.png