What would you do if you became a JaGex Staff?

Sentry_Wolf

The title says it all,

What would you do if you became a JaGex Staff?

By saying that, what improvments, adjestments, updates. (Ect.) would you make?

Well for me..

I would Develop a new quest series that no one could ever beat ( :roll: ) and get myself to making MEP3 :-w

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would make the game suitable for older people again, do away with the child-friendly things, especially the wilderness ditch.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I would make the game suitable for older people again, do away with the child-friendly things, especially the wilderness ditch.

+1 \'

I'd spend the first day in a bot-hunting spree, given I have enough time of course.

+1 too \'

Ummm, I'd do whatever it was I was told to do

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Make demons stronger. Much Stronger... and when they die, they do some creepy [wagon] [cabbage] to scare away the children.

Also, i would edit the rating to 13+ or something...

Oh, and advertise Tip.it. Definately. I like this place.. and people reading some of these posts would lose, like, 8 [developmentally delayed] levels.

Yeah... botting spree.. hehe... banban

RSN : Rikuto (Yep, I finally found my RSC password. Transfered to RS :D)

Make demons stronger. Much Stronger... and when they die, they do some creepy [wagon] [cabbage] to scare away the children.

Also, i would edit the rating to 13+ or something...

Oh, and advertise Tip.it. Definately. I like this place.. and people reading some of these posts would lose, like, 8 [developmentally delayed] levels.

Yeah... botting spree.. hehe... banban

Yeah just point your finger and go 'banned and pwned' \'

I would make the censor optional and rewrite the code for defense, so that it reduces your opponent's maximum hit, while armor determines how often they hit.

Good idea on defence, but it would be hard trying to do the censor, rant forum would be over flowed o_O

Go to f2p worlds and ban the autoers!!!!! Muahahaha!!! And make runes spawn faster in the shops. Go around partying. Editing my stats and combat level!!! Changing Castle wars to how "I" like it. Going back to OLD PC. Stuff like that.

About things you how 'you' would like, i thinks the some players and fellow workers won't like. :ohnoes:

Make the game more friendly to older players, adjust/get rid of a few rules and make stronger monsters and better weapons, along with expanding non-combat skills.

And of course, go banning some autoers. And some more.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

i will give my self a blk p hat and put farting in the game and step on noobs and add height and stuff.

also i will add mt dew as a temporay energy boost but after 30 mins it brings energy down by 3 percent. also make a cabbage kingdom where ther is cabbage as far as the eye can see. and will make a ring that makes your ocmbat lvl appear lower than really iss and also wuill rasie the cape to lvl 159 instead of 99. and pking anywhere.. must agree though

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

i will give my self a blk p hat and put farting in the game and step on noobs and add height and stuff.

also i will add mt dew as a temporay energy boost but after 30 mins it brings energy down by 3 percent. also make a cabbage kingdom where ther is cabbage as far as the eye can see. and will make a ring that makes your ocmbat lvl appear lower than really iss and also wuill rasie the cape to lvl 159 instead of 99. and pking anywhere.. must agree though

Well, let's all hope that you never become a J-mod. The game would go to [cabbage] then.

td2sig.jpg

People are right on saying 'Do what I'm told to do'

I think you would be more then sacked (Sued? o_O) if you were to go like

Ok me! Im going to kill every player i see and make sure no one can attack me, all at lvl 1 and no wild!

Lets hope no one dose that... :ohnoes:

Half the xp given by every fish and bow. Add Agility shortcuts for the levels between 70 and 80, and add more for the 85+ers. Add the shortcut from Lummy fence to Zanaris (remove the opening) again. Remove home teleports from the Ancient and Lunar spellbooks. Get my minions/ employees to work on ME3 and a sequel to MM. Give exisiting skills more of a point (Thieving, Firemaking, smithing,... ) and stop working on new skills for a while. Remove the censor. Adjust the combat system so that pures no longer have an advantage over people with defence as their highest combat and 70 pray. Have some fun reading the RSOF and banning people. Read the nonsense that is the ban appealing.

Then quit and get a job I enjoy.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.