What would you do if you became a JaGex Staff?

Sentry_Wolf

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show off my gold mod crown =)

and ban zezima lol jkin

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Go try and help those who were unfairly banned and muted, and hire real customer support. Then I would go write a code that makes all lev 3's that don't talk or change their clothes be blasted by a lightning bolt and be permanantly baned to the black hole that I would bring back.

Probably make more uses for hunter.. There really isn't much of a reason to train it.

Except the 30+ mil you get from maxing it off chins...

Lewagold2Sig2.jpg

^Clicky for Q Cape Blog^

MY SIGGIE AND BANNER SHOP

Update the game with a quest, which is bundled with a hidden update that allows my main account to become a p-mod, and have the abilities of a J-mod. (Free blue phats anyone?)

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Put an IQ test in and you need to get 100+ otherwise you get lockdown for 1 month and cannot access the website. Therefore everyone gets a liveable environment and people saying 'bi u legz' everywhere you go. <.<

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

i'd ban all the accounts that behave childishly, then when they make a new one have a message to them saying " was _______ your previous account? if so would you like to transfer items and stats?" and when the greedy eager children click yes, a popup with this guy --> \' would come up saying "0wn3d like a c0w chooblet!!! ip ban you idiot!!". then i'd fix castlewars to be a minigame worthy of it's hype. then i'd ip ban all bots. and finally, lay low for a while whilst building up my own awesome game and messin up the code for updates. then i'd slowly get some of the more competent staff in on my game and as a final act, delete the attack, magic, ranged, smithing and slayer skills to throw runescape into turmoil and turn people to my game.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

If I became a jagex STAFF I wouldn't do anything, staffs can't move on their own.

Seriously though I would put a Scyth on my main account then I would work on normal projects with the rest of the employees. :thumbsup:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I'd ban bots for hours on end =P~

Yea and then get blasted with 1000s of complaints or appeals you have to deal with =; :P

I've always wondered though, what is the reason this is not happening? There must be some reason they can't just ban the obvious autoers. Atleast in f2p :?

I would do what I signed up for and do it my best to make the most money I can.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.