Pet spider kills its owner..pics added!

jokemaster

This 'news' is over 3 years old... Shall I make a post about JFK being shot?

This just in, the Allies have won world war II!

I heard cavemen have developed this new device, they call it "the wheel" magnificient device I should say, I mean it rotates and can move you from place to place!

omg I can finnally come out of hiding@@@@@@

I love TIF....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

:-k The perfect planned suicide made to look an accident? :-w

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Omg, thats horrible. Imagine if he somehow woke up and found them all over him :oops:

Arent Boe Constructors supposed to eat people whole? :shock:

No, boa constrictors aren't big enough to eat humans. I don't think any snake can eat a full-grown human.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Omg, thats horrible. Imagine if he somehow woke up and found them all over him :oops:

Arent Boe Constructors supposed to eat people whole? :shock:

No, boa constrictors aren't big enough to eat humans. I don't think any snake can eat a full-grown human.

Haven't heard about a full grown man, the snake would have much trouble with the shoulders.

but

November 25 2002

By Jane Flanagan

Johannesburg

A six-metre African rock python has eaten a boy near Durban - the first recorded "man-eating" incident for the species.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I heard cavemen have developed this new device, they call it "the wheel" magnificient device I should say, I mean it rotates and can move you from place to place!

Well today the first car was made. Magnificent invention i say.

741039_763ccc4031_m.jpg

Spider Dog? I thought it was Spider Pig :XD:

It dosent really make any sense, First it says they were allowed to raom free then it says a Heating element disloged the thing the Spider and Termites were living in :-k

Oh c'mon guys, lay off. I'd never heard of this before, and it's pretty interesting o_O. Thanks for posting it.
I feel the way.

Who the hell would want all those animals or whatever in their house.. That guy must have been one freak. =;

It dosent really make any sense, First it says they were allowed to raom free then it says a Heating element disloged the thing the Spider and Termites were living in :-k

I think they were saying that the Lizards and things of that nature were roaming free, but the Spiders and Termites broke free of their enclosure.

I wonder what made the guy want these things in the first place. :-s

untitled-1.png

i'll stick with dogs tyvm lol forget that mess, and as for the guy who had to clean that up i would say f it and burn thee house down and blame it on a gas leak or somthin, if i was a neighbor i would move, cause think about it theres no way they caught all the spides and stuff so no telling if a black widow got in/near ur house, :| weird weird weird lol, havin all that crud in his house...bet he didn't have a masquito problem :lol:

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)