weird and cool talents?

RSBDavid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have incredible proficiency in the art of ninja-farting.

SBD o_O.

Me, I can do.. gymnastics stuff I guess.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I can also blow into my cupped hands to make whistling sounds. Oh, and I can clap my hands together to produce squeaky fartlike sounds.

Is that really that amazing (the whistling with your hands thing)? In that case, I'm awesome at that.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

well i seem to have near perfect aim...when im not trying

like when im out side and we play kickball i can kick the ball from so far at a running target and nail them out! wo0t!

and throwing and shooting a rifle..i can pretty much dead aim...

but yea..i gues if i ever joined the army or something...id want to be a sniper anyways. so yea...

I can juggle and whislte loud, the finger thing..

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

I can also blow into my cupped hands to make whistling sounds. Oh, and I can clap my hands together to produce squeaky fartlike sounds.

Is that really that amazing (the whistling with your hands thing)? In that case, I'm awesome at that.

I can do that too ::'

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

i can make my stomach do the wave. :P

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

My boyfriend shakes his eye balls at me and it really freaks me out :o

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

My boyfriend shakes his eye balls* at me and it really freaks me out :o

I've never considered that an amazing or unique ability, personally. It's not really that hard; it's the way that one purposely blurries their vision, as I said on an identical thread to this (though things up close shake).

It's kind of like being able to roll your tongue* (making the repeated "rrr" sound), or being able to curl your tongue into a U shape*. Cool if you can do it, but it's not really a rarity :P .

*I can do all three, even though no one cares :-w .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I can suck in my stomach so my ribs are showing and jut out the middle section of my abdomen. It is really weird but easy for me.

can't everyone do that?

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I can crack all of my fingers loudly in 4 different places... I can do an awesome Donald Duck voice... Let's see... I think I've developed a bed sore on my arse because I sit down on just one chair for a long time... I can communicate with cats--that's pretty much it I guess. I sure am talented.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

I can crack all of my fingers loudly in 4 different places... I can do an awesome Donald Duck voice... Let's see... I think I've developed a bed sore on my arse because I sit down on just one chair for a long time... I can communicate with cats--that's pretty much it I guess. I sure am talented.

I can do that with my fingers... They hurt like hell while playing guitar hero's though because of it :?

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.