weird and cool talents?

RSBDavid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Necrophilia peaks my interest.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Whoa, do you like Slayer?... they sing a few songs on the subject...

Me it's the ability to say 2 alphabets (American and German), backwards.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

:shock: :shock: :shock: Whoa, do you like Slayer?... they sing a few songs on the subject...

And what's the difference between them both, according to you? ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ and the umlauts aren't taken into the alphabet :P

I just have the ability to (randomly) know stuff without even knowing where I learnt it. As in physics much more higher than my level, for example.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

And what's the difference between them both, according to you? ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ and the umlauts aren't taken into the alphabet :P

I just have the ability to (randomly) know stuff without even knowing where I learnt it. As in physics much more higher than my level, for example.

German alphabet sounds different than American...

Example: Ah, Bay, Say, Day, Eh, Ef, Gay...

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Oh, I hadn't thought about that! :wall: But it's not that hard once you learn the order in one language and can pronounce the letters on the other one, is it?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I have this uncanny ability to exhibit a trait not shared by most of humanity; I think.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Umm don't really have a weird talent except I'm a human lie detector and really quick with come backs.

Here's another cat for your collection :P

0214no4.jpg

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.