One Last Hurrah! - Made's quitting party- Updated on: 8/18

Date Moved to Tomorrow: August 17th

Description: Made0f12une's One Last Hurrah!

Date: August 20, 2007

Time: 5:00pm Est

World: 99

RSN: Made0f12une

Contact info: [email protected]

[hide]

Many of you may know that I recovered my old account from RSC. I requested that a few of you add it for when the bank pin set I was going to be using it full time. Well it turns out that whoever stole it the first time managed to steal it again, because now it's gone with generally most of my money. I only still retain the Mystic Robes my dear friend Caskade gave me. So back on topic, whoever stole it got the recovery's removed immediately and now they only have to wait a couple of days to reap the benefits of my bank.

Oh well, a loss is a loss, no big deal. I'm not quitting because I got scammed, if that happened I would've been gone years ago. After playing for 5 and a half years I feel my time is up and it's my turn to put this wonderful game behind me. Getting scammed once again made me realize; There are people so insecure with themselves that they have to steal other peoples pixels and hard work just to feel good. It's quite sad really. I've been wanting to quit for a couple months now but I kept telling myself things would get better and the fun would come back but it never did. I'm finally putting an end to this game, It brought me a lot of friends and a lot of fun, but all good things don't last forever. I should know that first hand. I don't want to pour more years of my life into this game, I could use it more constructively learning something that can help me elsewhere in life.

I'll never forget all the friends that helped me along the way, that I chatted with and the many great people I met through this game. I hope I keep in touch with all you. I just pray that those people that feel they have to steal to be happy get some help and fix their problems so they don't hurt themselves and loose any friends. It's just sad.

Well I think this ends my speech. except for a few minor things I'll touch up on in the next paragraph. All in all it's been a good game, I still can't believe I stuck with it for 5 and a half years, it provided me with countless hours of fun.

I've compiled a little list of my friends I'd like to reconize and thank from Tip.it: I R Teh Noes/Saruman44, Dominator428, Spooferfish, Sheynara, Hyt, Supuh, Mil Odedra, Misterxman, Kris C6, Eric570, Ultimania92, Coandca5, Hevendor Guy, Dusty668, Thiesje2, Oreo9870, Saskia Snow, Who Le Ow, Omega One2, Phaper Plane, Mr S Scope, Ugafan 2009, Kalphiteman4, Pandaman115, Malo2, Fearspudgod, Mirrorforced, Ashmad, Sick Conspir (sorry buddy Smile)

Caskade, - You're the best man, I'll never forget you. You've done so much for me and helped me out so much. You're part of the reason I stayed on the came so long I dont know what I'd do with out you. You started to get inactve so my interested faded. Keep in touch on msn buddy Smile

Oilertay - Where'd you go? I bet you'll probably never read this as you've been gone for a long time. I miss you a lot, you were one of my closest and only friends when I first joined here. I'll never forget you

Meridithila - Since we've been actively talking lately I've grown closer to you. I'll never forget you as anyone and you're a really great friend. I'm going to miss you a lot while I'm gone, hopefully keep in touch.

Greenboy1134/Sr Travis 77/Jordan - Jordan, Jordan, Jordan, you kept me motivated for sooo long. Why'd you have to tell me you weren't hunting?! I probably would've made it to 99 if you hand't chickened out on me xD my secret race against you keep me going. You're such a great friend, even though you're "you're never going to be good as me unless you work hard" antics never worked, I still enjoyed having your support.

Wolfhunterxz, - You've been a wicked good friend to me, I'm kind of disapointed you retired before you me. I'm going to miss you just as much as the others. Keep in touch please.

Appologies for anyone that I missed! I've had soo many friends I can't list them all

Colors mean your special, Green is for those who I'll never forget and always keep close to my heart.

So this is the end, I'll prolly pop in for the Charector Graphics update, and come on for a suicide run to the new dungeon. I'll always have on final hurrah on my last day of members. Ill clean my bank to kill my urge to come back, say goodbyes, and take a screenshot so I can keep my memories with me forever.

I'm setting a date of August 16th, 2007, 12pm est. For my party. Mark it on your calenders if our friendship means something special. I hope to see all of you there

Feel free to email/message me at: [email protected]. Also I'll stick around tip.it for awhile, I doubt I'll leave here.[/hide]

Not much to say, just a big gathering of my closest friends. We'll talk, shoot the [bleep] and just hang out for one last time, as a group.

After that, I'll be cleaning my bank. I'll be dropping whatever is left so whoever wants it gets it, makes things easier right?

Then we'll take some pictures, line photos, crowd photos, emote all at once photos, and atleast, the "Have a nice time in RL made0f12une! We'll miss you' everyone-shouts-at-once-and-I-take-a-screen-shot-photo

Then I'll give some hugs, shake some hands, thank you all again for being such wonderful people and to keep in touch.

Party is Scheduled for Thursday, August 16th, at 12:00pm est. That's Noon time :P So be sure to mark it on your caladners. I'll try and notify everyone as soon as I can about time-changes or whatever. Check back often :thumbsup:

EDIT: Time has moved to the 16th of August, I know my topic says differnt, but we have to move it on up!

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I hate to do this, but you need to use this:

[b]Description: [/b] 

[b]Date: [/b] 

[b]Time: [/b] 

[b]World: [/b] 

[b]Location: [/b] 

[b]RSN: [/b] 

[b]Contact info: [/b]

I will try and show up but I can't promise anything. Best of luck mate! <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Even after you quit you still uphold your duties Mirrawr :P

[b]Description: Made0f12une/Kontant's official retiring from RS party! [/b] 

[b]Date: August 16, 2007 [/b] 

[b]Time: TBA[/b] 

[b]World: 99[/b] 

[b]Location: Edgeville[/b] 

[b]RSN: Made0f12une[/b] 

[b]Contact info: [email protected][/b]

There ya go.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Thanks for whipping that up for me :P

also congrats on 2.5k posts Mirror

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

don't quit..just take a long break! I told you that's what i did and i mean it. If you completely quit, then you'll never be able to come back to it one day and see what the fun was all about. Keep it as a scrapbook kind of. Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the thread. :-X

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

:cry: Good bye man. Its sad to see you leave :cry: . Unfortunately i can't make it to your party since school starts again on Monday for me.

Hey I might be able to move it back to 3 or 4 so you and others that start school can make it. I'll talk to you on RS about it sometime :P or VIA pm we'll see

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

sad to see you go :cry: (wakka, mirror, you, what's next? everyone!)

i would go but i dont want u to think i'm one of those nubs who only comes for the drops -.-

well, sianara

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

sad to see you go :cry: (wakka, mirror, you, what's next? everyone!)

i would go but i dont want u to think i'm one of those nubs who only comes for the drops -.-

well, sianara

You can come, everyone is welcome. There isn't going to be anything special dropped. Just whatevers left in my bank. Mostly clothes, seeds, herbs, potions, etc. Nothing too valuable, but if someone wants it they can grab it

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Good luck in real life... :thumbsup:

Always sad to see someone leave but meh, life goes on.

All the best!

:D

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Time has been pushed back to 5pm for Dominator. Hopefully this doesn't cause a conflict for anyone else.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

It's really sad to see such a veteran go. I'd love to be there to see you out, and I'll make it if at all possible.

In the immortal words of John Mellencamp:

"Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of RuneScape is gone"

well, I might have misquoted him a bit, but I think it fits the occasion.

I must say though, I'm amazed. Even after just 2 and a half years, I'm so swamped down into this game that I'm not sure I'll ever be able to escape the endless pit of blackness that is RuneScape. I admire your willpower, and I wish you luck in The Real World. I hear it's a scary place, though few of us have gone there and come back to RuneScape alive. Send us all postcards!

Peace,

Agent Blond

JamesBlond09: banned, 7-14-07

mysiggy.jpg

It's really sad to see such a veteran go. I'd love to be there to see you out, and I'll make it if at all possible.

In the immortal words of John Mellencamp:

"Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of RuneScape is gone"

well, I might have misquoted him a bit, but I think it fits the occasion.

I must say though, I'm amazed. Even after just 2 and a half years, I'm so swamped down into this game that I'm not sure I'll ever be able to escape the endless pit of blackness that is RuneScape. I admire your willpower, and I wish you luck in The Real World. I hear it's a scary place, though few of us have gone there and come back to RuneScape alive. Send us all postcards!

Peace,

Agent Blond

I thought the same about the game when I was at that stage. It was soooo much fun back then. Give it a couple more years, maybe you'll move on too :P

I never realized I was considered a veteran :-s I thought I was just another Tifer :P

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Date moved to tomorrow. Jordan be glad ;)

Hope this doesn't cause any predicaments. Sorry for the constant changes.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Wow, ever since I started posting I've seen you everywhere.

All of the posts you've made on these forums have been good ones, and I really enjoyed reading them. I'll try to make it, even though I don't know you.

I wont be quitting the forums, just RS. Who knows, maybe I'll come back :P

But I think it's good that I'm moving on.

Hmm I never knew I was so recognized :XD:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

well congratulations for deciding to make this hard step, though everyone will have to pass trough this. I dont know u, but i feel like i do, for reading your post, u are lucky to have such good friends, good luck :thumbsup:

nnnnnnnn.jpg