Ok, I've fought this guy every so often Got an obby cape off him before \'

So i see him today, Ask him for a rematch, I make him run out.

He comes back and says rm, Only this time wearing a red mask..

I said arent you gonna bank that? He said nope

Had some lucky specs, Heres the outcome.

f_dsGfsHSRTHRm_98e3106.png

Had to leave because of pjers.

He later asked for a rematch, I said ok.

He brought this :)

f_KJSHDSJHAFHm_82d4dc1.png

Im ready for all the flames im gonna get by posting this but meh, Believe me or dont believe me.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

Its not real... Look how high up the scroll bar is? No way would it be that high becuase of 'pjers'... Also, where are his others items? Monk robes? Dds? Boots? P pots?...

Im not being critical, im being logical...

No...Its real, I gave a g maul to a guy to stop the pjer, So i had to talk to the guy thats why its so much up

I was completly shaking and in shock when i got the kill so i didnt really think of taking a pile pick = /

I gave a g maul to n i f f JR if anyone doesnt believe me.

And i didnt feel like getting blitz specd so i only took the super valuable things...You can see the monk robes in the backround.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

i think it is real

u still see a bit of the loot in the first pic

and i think ur the 1 that is wearing monk robes and d scim, behind the looter.

and he prob would have thought bout screening it after he was out of wildy.

i mean what would u do? u would grab the loot run out of wildy and talk to all ur friends u pked a red mask!

nice pks btw :P

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P

Its not real... Look how high up the scroll bar is? No way would it be that high becuase of 'pjers'... Also, where are his others items? Monk robes? Dds? Boots? P pots?...

if you got a pk of a red mask, would you bother picking up the "worthless" items of a dds, monk robes, boots and p pots, while Pj'ers are after you?

i didn't think so ::'

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

i believe ya \' those are some awsome pk's gratz :thumbsup:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Gin, one of the funnest things about being rich, is that you can afford to PK in anything you want, chances are he has around the same amount I do, if not more, I'm 13 Pray and often PK in Maxed Bonuses(Fury, Zerker, Obby), and it's a hell of a lot more fun then standard PK gear because there is more of a risk, and if your good at PK'Ing then you are practically getting free stuff because of people who want to try to PK you.

Red mask one is doubtable. The bar is way too high. even if pkers are spamming....

Robin is definatly real. message at bottom.

:) niceness

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Actully, looks really fake now, if the pile was...what...3 steps away from border, looks like noone around but a few pkers.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Actully, looks really fake now, if the pile was...what...3 steps away from border, looks like noone around but a few pkers.

what the heck, y would he fake it? just be happy for him and if he did faked it, then we know what his bank looks like.

i dont know why u people are making such a trouble about fake or Not Fake, its just pixels

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P

I believe you, but welcome to Tipit: Home of people who would rather doubt than believe. They call it "being logical." Oh, and if you don't post often, then you are automatically a liar. -.-

Nice pk! If I got that I would have picked it up right away and ran like there was no tomorrow.

I believe you, but welcome to Tipit: Home of people who would rather doubt than believe.

Aren't you the guy that made that thread about a fake pure to get laughs of those people that believed, now you're complaining that people would rather doubt than believe...

Nice pk, very luky. Congratulations.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

if you got a pk of a red mask, would you bother picking up the "worthless" items of a dds, monk robes, boots and p pots, while Pj'ers are after you?

i didn't think so ::'

The fact is, the scroll by it FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR to high up...