Dark bow + void knight = 49-49 spec?

jackal_55

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark bow can ko some 1 with 1 hit but dds and Ice Blitz have owned peoples for ages.Melees get it over now ranger can k o you too with very high hit. And still dds had 4 SPECS against dark bow 1 spec.

sig3ax9.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

never seen that hi with d bow but idk dds i've heard 43 dds spec but idk if thats true :?
It's true.

My friend Deathslaya16 has a little thing on his sig. Let me find it..

Edit: Couldn't find his profile.

I saw a 41-42 spec the other day while pk'ing. And he didn't die, safe much? :XD:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I found a few pictures of good Dark Bow hits on another site, i'll post them here.

[hide]488darkbowspecag2.jpg

A bit blury, but you can see an 48 hit by the Dark Bow.

darkbowhitqf7.png[/hide]

Very clear, a good spec and a 47.

So the ods to hit high are higher then originally thought ;).

In the first pic, the pic said the opponent used protect range. how did a 48 get hit then? doesnt protect range cut damage in half i thought?

In PvM prayers protect 100%, PvP prayers lower the chances of hitting by 40%

it does reduce the damage. also, just because he has ranged prayer on doesnt mean that the prayer didnt go on before the arrows were shot. meaning they prayer didnt take effect.

I found a few pictures of good Dark Bow hits on another site, i'll post them here.

darkbowhitqf7.png[/hide]

In the first pic, the pic said the opponent used protect range. how did a 48 get hit then? doesnt protect range cut damage in half i thought?

it does reduce the damage. also, just because he has ranged prayer on doesnt mean that the prayer didnt go on before the arrows were shot. meaning they prayer didnt take effect.

I thought that it protected 40% of the time, so there is at least a 40% chance of hitting a 0, but if it does hit, it hits normally. I may be wrong, but that's my experience of it.

Mind you, '40% protection' is a bit ambiguous. Can someone quote a Mod on this?

OT: Ok, sure there is potential for the deadly dds style hit, but the problem is that it doesn't quite work like a dds because dark bows are a lot moe expensive than dds' and of course dragon arrows aren't cheap either.

Mind you, I would like to see a maxed out special hit.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Remember to use the void knight clothing you have to take off all of your stat and hit boosting items..... so it does not really work out 10% better.

Range works differently than melee. While you are meleeing, you have a strength bonus, that comes from your items. While ranging/maging, your level/spell determine the damage. Your bonuses just determine if you hit or not.

nh.jpg

darkbowhitqf7.png[/hide]

I thought that it protected 40% of the time, so there is at least a 40% chance of hitting a 0, but if it does hit, it hits normally. I may be wrong, but that's my experience of it.

Mind you, '40% protection' is a bit ambiguous. Can someone quote a Mod on this?

OT: Ok, sure there is potential for the deadly dds style hit, but the problem is that it doesn't quite work like a dds because dark bows are a lot moe expensive than dds' and of course dragon arrows aren't cheap either.

Mind you, I would like to see a maxed out special hit.

It reduces damage by 25%.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

alright i never really paid attention to any of the PC updates.. I was curious about this void knight stuff... In order to get the 10% dmg do i have to wear full void knight + ranger helm?

I'm a lil embarrassed to even be asking this lol :oops:

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

alright i never really paid attention to any of the PC updates.. I was curious about this void knight stuff... In order to get the 10% dmg do i have to wear full void knight + ranger helm?

Yeah. And don't feel that bad, the update to void knight came when they "nerfed" pc about a month ago.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Yeah. And don't feel that bad, the update to void knight came when they "nerfed" pc about a month ago.
oh so it came during my "break" from RS after i got 2k total.. thats why i had no clue lol

Drgnslyer15.png

well you need to see tha max spec with no karils or 3rd age, with just d bow, fury, and ranger boots, as the void knight set would need to be worn, and not karils, so i doubt it would be 49-49 spec, very highly.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

void knight rules for everything not just dark bow specs

what ive hit so far

46-dragonbolt no spec

68-dragonbolt spec

43-diamond bolt no spec

50-diamond bolt spec

29-rune arrow no spec

22-rune knife

28-obby ring

48-onyx bolt no spec

ive heard onyx bolts specs hit like 72 or 76 so with void thats in the 80s

well you need to see tha max spec with no karils or 3rd age, with just d bow, fury, and ranger boots, as the void knight set would need to be worn, and not karils, so i doubt it would be 49-49 spec, very highly.

what does it matter 3rd age karil or black dragon hide? it matters what arrows you shoot... those armors only add to the accuracy of the shots.

The guy in full d and obby maul is killing the guy in DH..

Actually if you look closely the maul player has no damage splashes on them. It would seem as thought the player with the DH is running from the one with the dark bow.

OT:

I have never known this, thanks for the info. As for hitting a 98 with one special, that would be an amazing accomplishment. The makings of quite a good screenie. I would believe it to be very rare though, maybe one in a million if not more.

Again, thanks for the info ::'

Apparently, my signature was to big.

so with poisoned arrows and a lot of luck you can 1 hit K.O a lvl 126...

...wow

Armor that adds hp ftw!

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig

well, we've established its possible, anyone wanna try get a screenie? :P

about the rarity of high hits, its still possible, i've hit 21-21 with an MSB special before, and to max out on both hits with an MSB its supposedly a one in one million occurrence.

im soo pking with a dark bow and void knight now. 8-)

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

well, we've established its possible, anyone wanna try get a screenie? :P

about the rarity of high hits, its still possible, i've hit 21-21 with an MSB special before, and to max out on both hits with an MSB its supposedly a one in one million occurrence.

im soo pking with a dark bow and void knight now. 8-)

i've hit a 22 23 on 99 def before lol. i've actually did it quite a few times

Drgnslyer15.png

I don't know about 49s but this doesnt seem too bad. Pic is from about a week ago.

Im neither the shooter nor the unlucky one being hit for 96.

[hide]4848pd5.png[/hide]

hey its Campbellmc, i've got her first PK vid, she owns. :)

OT: wow... i mean wow... i mean, this is the coolest thing i've seen since i saw a P mod get scammed.

thank you. ::'

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

I don't know about 49s but this doesnt seem too bad. Pic is from about a week ago.

Im neither the shooter nor the unlucky one being hit for 96.

i dont care if its the 49,49 hit or not that is super impressive :shock:

tifsdac6mc.gif