Show total XP when mouse over total level

Screwball

I'd like to see my total XP when I mouse over my total level, just as I see the XP for each skill. I think this would be handy for everyone, but for players who's total XP does not show up in the Hiscores in particular. Let's say you wanted to set a goal of 100k XP per day, in a variety of skills; this would facilitate that.

I'm F2P, so if one of you members wants to suggest this on the official forums, please do so. I mentioned this in Jagex's comments section, but got an automated response, which is fair as it was a misuse of the comments service anyway.

I am F2P-only and therefore all my statements will reflect that and should be read accordingly.

hey thats a pretty good suggestion imo...too bad im also f2p at the moment till the holidays start...at least this will allow ppl to see how they are progressing overall if they like to train by jumping from skill to skill :)

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

Total XP is going to be HUGE on the average player -- Jagex would need to make it pop up in a new interface with a scrollbar if they were going to implement it.

Ex-cheater.

Web designer, PHP programmer, security analyst, and occasional goat milker.

ESCAPE WINDOWS! Dedicated poweruser of Ubuntu Linux.

Total XP is going to be HUGE on the average player -- Jagex would need to make it pop up in a new interface with a scrollbar if they were going to implement it.

Or if you read the actual suggestion, it could be a pop up when mousing over the total level bar. Idiot.

I support.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

This is an excellent idea :wink:

Its hard to keep track of your total experience if you cannot be bothered to load the highscores :D

Motley807.png

Motley807.png

Private chat is always on Friends.

Or if you read the actual suggestion, it could be a pop up when mousing over the total level bar. Idiot.

I support.

Thank you for your totally baseless personal attacks! Take it elsewhere if you need an ego-boost.

If you had understood the first ten syllables of my post, you would see that I was saying that it was going to be too big for just a popup when you mouseover the total level.

Ex-cheater.

Web designer, PHP programmer, security analyst, and occasional goat milker.

ESCAPE WINDOWS! Dedicated poweruser of Ubuntu Linux.

you could add your suporter list and sent it to jagex.

btw i support.my m8 have 950 total lvls but only 1.8 mil total exp.

my have 802 tot lvls and got total exp 2.9 mil,this s****.

orao8.png

Always buying something.

I support.

Thank you for your totally baseless personal attacks! Take it elsewhere if you need an ego-boost.

If you had understood the first ten syllables of my post, you would see that I was saying that it was going to be too big for just a popup when you mouseover the total level.

To big for just a popup? I did this in 5 minutes with mspaint, using the maximum xp a player can obtain (23 skills X 200mil max = 4.6bil), and had no problem fitting it.

Here you go:

autisticscorpiongx7.gif

Edit: And the font, to boot, is actually bigger than the font that Jagex uses. So it'd be even smaller.

My original point stands. You're an idiot. Try having some kind of backup that it'd be too big before shooting your mouth of like, again, an idiot.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

My original point stands: You're an idiot. Try having some kind of backup that it'd be too big before shooting your mouth of like, again, an idiot.[/img]

^^Go and crawl back into wherever it was you came from.

On topic - This is an excellent suggestion and one I hope Jagex implement soon.

tifa.jpg

Im a pker, and i always wanted to train for a bit of time then go kill some ppl. And with the 1.1M xp i need in f2p for 98 str this total xp could really help me show amount of xp i get like per hour.

I SUPPORT

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

I support this suggestion & i see no any problem here, they show exp like tooltips, lets they show it like tip too, i see no problems to make it it this way.

14 Years in IT projects both Application [C/C++/C#/VB/VB.NET/Assembler 8 years] /Web [ASP/PHP/ASP.NET]/ DB [MSSQL/MySQL/Sybase/SQLite/MSAccess] developement, analysis, programming, project management, recruitment.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

• 2 months later...