August 28 2007 - God Wars Dungeon

Necrobean

wow. just wow. its hard enough that my prayer was drained by the time i actually got into the dungeon. maybe It will be easier if I bring a god symbol or something so I dont get quite so pwned. Glad to say I didn't die, but only cause I have tuna potatoes and ectophial. It seems a lot of predictions were right. There were guesses on multiple specials, I guessed the godsword would have comparable stats to a whip but be a sword. I was wrong there, but the Sara sword being almost identical makes up for that. Also, tons of people saying it would be two-handed. I didn't believe it, but after seeing it stats, I can see why its two-handed.

Flyingjj.png

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

piety prayer, super str, no str ammy but salve (e)

max: 69 on undead + 25% from the special = 86

I'am sure you would rather hit 72 on another player, rather than 86 on the undead. ::'

But, that is nice (excluding dh).

Actually, ripping through slayer assignments in 2-3 hits each sounds like fun too. :thumbsup:

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

The GodSword is only as fast as a battleaxe so for any of you that think this will be the whip's replacement - think again.

Also the GodSword is 2-Handed as mentioned earlier meaning power comes at a price :)

Any clues gotten from GodWars boss monsters will most likely be level-3 and give a very nice reward (hopefully).

Rockdude_D.png

rockdudedave.png

well zammy n sara book help not to attack us in the sara n zammy area, wut about bandos and armadyll, anyone know wut items will help not attack

Maybe for armadyll it's his amulet the one from Temple of Ivok and as for Bandos...no clue. :?

Kinda late and unnecessary now, but just wanted to confirm that dragon boots are dropped from Spiritual warriors/rangers/mages.

It is also rumoured that one of the new Slayer creatures in the dungeon may be in possession of a pair of dragon boots!

And the Slayer monster-list's new citizens are the spiritual rangers, mages and warriors, albeit the Armadyl birdy ones are shown.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

what is the steam staff?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

what is the steam staff?

A water and Fire b staff

water and fire combined in a staff? wow....... I need that!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

i havent heard anyone get bandos,armadyll or a godsword piexce yet :? someone was selling teh godsword in teh phat area of w2 but he was just trying to get everyone excited without evn having one.

man the godsword could be pretty rare.at least with 3a it took a few hourse before we saw a full set but with this it could be a few weeks.btw i see a lot of dragon boots being dropped.

tifsdac6mc.gif