August 28 2007 - God Wars Dungeon

Necrobean

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so... is world 99 the world for bandos killing?

and another question... which monsters drop the sword shards? is it only the bosses, their guards, and the spiritials?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

[hide]
Where is the entrance?

The way in.

Also from the KB

Note that this is a particularly cold region in RuneScape, where the chill saps your strength and numbs your mind. The longer you stay in the temple grounds, the lower all of your statistics will fall. The cold effect is not present in the God Wars Dungeon itself.

So a (super) restore potion would be advised.

how to get over shortcut?

[/hide]

60 Agility or 60 Str

Oh btw that demon is Zamorak's!!!!

BigDemon.png

K'ril Tsutsaroth

If you were in any doubt that the God Wars Dungeon was challenge enough for you, look no further than the giant demon, KÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ril Tsutsaroth. Once thought of as nothing more than a myth, this beast of the darkness has destroyed towns and levelled entire cities, leaving nobody alive to confirm his existence. This intense brutality and strength has ensured his position as one of Zamorak's most feared tools of destruction. His powerful melee attacks will crush all but the strongest of warriors.

that demon is the sex. <3:<3:<3:<3:

Ugh what forum can I start a Bandos team in? I'm sorry but world 99 is too full and if anyone gets a good drop it's not like they'll share it.

Why should they? I'm 69 Combat and will never get get a kill at KQ, or KBD, or these new bosses, and I still say that.

how many monsters drop d boots? is it only the bosses and their guards?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

7 Dragon Boot drops so far, 19,1m profit ;).
nice 4 more than me lol 3 pairs in under 150 kills here

Wtfh o.o What ones are you killing?

spiritual mages

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

spiritual mages

Ahh the slayer ones, i see, 77 slayer here so i don't suppose the other slayer reqs one drop them, im mainly there for the range armour

lanthuscg3.png

hehe i found out something the gods sword is 2h which means u cant equip a shield with it now many say that the whip is faster then the gods sword and you can equip a shield with the whip so it is whip+dragon fire shield vs gods sword the gods sword is more powerful and has beter str bonus but the whip is faster and has the huge defence bnus from the dfs which makes it an even battle

p.s:the reason i think the gods sword 2h is because when you look at the pics of the gods sword the player doesnt equip a shield and holds the sword with both of his hands

lol just read the KB...

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD

Sadly I have work in a few, so I don't have time to read 14 pages =p and the search function isn't turning anything up. So what slayer level do you need to kill the monsters that drop the d boots?

@peterfisher

~ Proud member of Mystic Chaos~

Sadly I have work in a few, so I don't have time to read 14 pages =p and the search function isn't turning anything up. So what slayer level do you need to kill the monsters that drop the d boots?
83, dropped by the mages only.

spiritual mages

Would it be a good idea to bring a holy symbol and kill the saradomin spiritual mages in the saradomin camp? And so that I can kill them one at a time. I'm 86 slayer, so I want to have a go and get me some dragon boots. :P

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.