What did YOU Achieve This summer? (Hot Topic FTW!)

Leik

Got 70 attack, yay :D :D :D :D :D

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tbh i didnt really plan out my summer goals i just thought of things i should lvl and get and i eventually did.. i have the list...

~50mil+ networth obtained~

~Firecape acheived [cmb 95]~

~combat lvl 100~

~1600+total~

~70+ slayer~

~50mil+ total xp~

over the summer course i gained probobly atleast 100 overall lvls cause i remember getting out of school with my total being at lvl 1500, also gained 7 combat lvls, started summer at lvl 93, currentally 100cmb i still have a long list of goals to reach tho some probobly will be on hold for awhile

~94 mage~ [curentally working on, 88 atm]

~85+ slayer~

~70+ all skills~

~99 cooking~[me and bro are gonna race]

~90+ hp~

~99 thieving~[probobly wont do it but been thinking about it]

~100mil+ total xp~

skatrider234.png

Probally 99 magic, 90 attack and getting 1746. Wasnt exactly a productive summer, as I got lazy and spend like 1 month for 99 magic when I couldve done before summer start if I worked my [wagon] off. Oh well.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

hmm.... My main goals are on my blog, as in finishing all the quests. I only managed to get all but 2 done, 3 with the inclusion of the Path of Glouphrie. I did manage to get my bank organized over the summer too, so I'm quite pleased with that.

sig3oq4.png

Click my sig to see my Never ending quest blog!

Clicky for skillz blog

got 97 range, hope to get 99 soon...also managed to get a few d legs and skirt from metal drags and a double drop from barrows

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

I wanted 100cb, I ended up with 112 aimng for 115 before I go back to school next week.

I discovered the clans of rs and warring, and increased by net work by about 10 mil. I also gained 15 million total xp

not a bad summer

I achived the MM quest, 60 ranged, 70 attack, a whip (lol lost it later),

2m+ in total worth (lost 1,5m later and now im down on 700k), 70hp,

49 cooking on my pure (almost 50 :) catherby fish shop roxxor! (if u got cash :cry: ), 35 agility from level 1 on 4-5 pures :ohnoes: , 64 fishing.

Thats all achivements i can remember by now O:)

I only had no goals, but over the summer i did get from 1200 total to 1500 total, i only just got 1500 total an hour or so before... :thumbsup:

I also hit the 5mil bump.. which is good for me..

Also 95 combat :D

Anything else i hit and haven't mentioned is all good..

I ALSO JUST REALIZED... I made this account a couple days ago. and this is my first post

I thought this thread might be about something else than RS. Something along the lines of a-ji's response. :)

I achieved being drunk for a week , waking up and getting told what you've done is fuh-nee :oops:

Only a week man? Expected more of ya :twisted: It ain't funny though, waking up broke and in hangover.

And to the topic, I managed to reach my goal of getting all skills to 70, almost douple my qp's, and empty my bank accounts (rs & rl) off excess cash.

~ Future Of OLd Style | Karut Karpaasit Clan ~

Meanwhile... over in the other side of the world

In Australia summer finished 6 months ago, we wake up 12-6 hours before most of you peeps, and like drinkin booze and then having a chunder.

our goals are to stop people thinking we drive kangaroos to work! (if we did and it was stolen, we would have to steal a koala)

oh did i meantion that its now spring here, winter is COLD and while half of australia was being flooded Perth stayed the most isolated city on earth and the most dry with rubbish premiers

Forget all of those nuts who go with the crowd! go with your gut instinct, unless your gonna die, thats why i wrote this, cause i went with my gut