3 September 2007 - The Path of Glouphrie

dragon312

umega, keep clicking on the message and hazelmere will come and rescue you, i was worried too lol but someone said to try it and i trusted them and it worked ^_^ i was getting freaked out so badly lol

Ok thanks lol, I was freaking out to. :lol:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's talking about rcing, what about rune miners in the wildy? It';s much farther to LvL 20/30 from the rune then to the mage.

Yeah It's awesome RR pking became much more fun now, altough the update is either glitched or I'm being unlucky.

If a monster attacks you, you can't attack the other person (Which is lame because most monsters are aggressive)

;>

That was a class quest, good storyline mader you think, set in a freakish place. Makes me want next in storyline and a good reward.

Btw umega I'm the guy who told you how to tele out rofl.

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Bug is fixed now. Paul said it was fixed like 30 minutes before it happened to me, so no idea what happened there. But I tried to replicate it (With Paul's permission) and it didn't work.

He also said he was not able to take away my additonal experience, only 20k slayer experience, which isn't too much. Didn't get any additonal quest points eitherso everything is ok.

Bug is fixed now. Paul said it was fixed like 30 minutes before it happened to me, so no idea what happened there. But I tried to replicate it (With Paul's permission) and it didn't work.

He also said he was not able to take away my additonal experience, only 20k slayer experience, which isn't too much. Didn't get any additonal quest points eitherso everything is ok.

Thank God...could have been tons of people getting tons of slayer exp.

were is the explorer in the quest,????

its in elven lands if u use the tip it coordinates calc

Get a grapple and crossbow and cross the river where the chompy hunting area is.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Runecrafters act like this update only effects them. Sorry kids, flowers at mage bank have been there for over a year, all they do is attack a pirate/hillgiant and brew their stats down and they log out.

When i saw this update, that was the first thing i thought of, then the dark wizzards under the lvl 13 dragon area.

If anything this INTICES you to save time and take the non-skele rout. Just run up directly through the trees to save energy, its not like it matters anymore.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

pathquestdone.jpg

fun quest :D nice reward to ::'

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg