moneymaking in lureing(not what you think it is)

runechaos41

when people see the title, they think "omg hes a lurer" when im not im really saying that theres moneymaking in getting lured

most lurers know that your probly not gonna be prepared, so they dont bring stuff like dds,d scim and what not they mostly bring stuff like, whips so they can kill you faster, and there always skulled, so eather bring mage or range gear, boom pk a whip, some runes and an ancient staff,

so, thats my topic, and no flames, i repeat, no flames,

and im not encourageing it. im saying that it could be a good moneymaker

and it also feels good to kill a rule-breaker

signitureah0.png

Time waits for no man, but it can take a break for one in the restroom.

proud wearer of chain armor!~!~!~!~!

I think since the ditch was implemented most lurers have abandoned it anyway. Besides, most good lurers would bring plenty enough to deal with someone in PKing gear.

range or mage gear, not pking gear

signitureah0.png

I think since the ditch was implemented most lurers have abandoned it anyway. Besides, most good lurers would bring plenty enough to deal with someone in PKing gear.

range or mage gear, not pking gear

And what would be this gear? :|

Also it's a pretty pointless topic.

Killing lurers would not be a good moneymaker. There would be the difficulty of actually finding a lurer. Luring is much less seen since the wilderness ditch, with only the "drop coins over ditch" way possible (tellygrab ftw!) .

Also people would be much more likely to lure you if you were wearing something expensive, i.e. a santa. Taking a santa into the wilderness to attempt to pkill somebody wearing probably 3mill tops is a stupid risk.

If you tried to bank to withdraw fighting gear then I imagine the lurer would know, and log out, cheating you of any chance of pkilling them.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

The Ditch did do one thing, stop lurers, although if you had enough sense you wouldn't fall for it anyway.

And I'm sure they'd be prepared to fight you if you did decide to do that.

You sir are breaking Jagex's Rule of 9. Encouring others to break rules!

did you even read the bottem of my post?

"i am not encouraging this"

read before you post

signitureah0.png

read before you post

Er... if you weren't then why post it?

Its like telling Iran "heres the nuclear bomb, but FTR I am not encouraging you to use it."

Your little disclaimer does nothing TBH. You are encouraging people to break the rules, and this will probably be locked.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

read before you post

yeah but you add "it could be a good money marker" people are always looking for money markers. Go read help and advice if needed. You fail.

Go back home RuneScape Official Fourms

Umm... with the wildy ditch, lurers are pretty much gone now. I once nearly owned a lurer but i lost my screenie of it...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

The only one I've even heard of that 'works' since the ditch update is the "drop coins over the ditch and hope they go for it" scam. In which case, telegrab is your friend ;)

You never touch the wilderness, and you make whatever money they promised you at the drop party or whatever excuse they use.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Not much discussion can come from this topic. There is also a lot of flames going on, so I am going to lock this. If you would like to create a guide to killing lurers, you can do so in theArchive of Wisdom. If you chose to make a guide, try making it a little more indepth than how it stands. Take a look at the other guides to see what you should put in it.

Thanks!

~Locked

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg