Metoo's Guide To GodWars Dungeon with videos!!!!

metoo1000

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it very difficult to solo the Armadyl boss?

only one i have soloed yet is the zammy boss might be possible to solo the armadyl one but i have not tried yet :-k

Lol i tried but 48 def got ownd quite fast :-w getting the kc was easy though

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

zezima himself made a video of him soling graardor i forget what its called though =/

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

• 2 weeks later...

That bandos part of the guide is a bit off. You don't need a super anti, as you don't get poisoned by bandos or at least I didn't. The pray pots are kinda worthless as well and all those sharks arn't necessary.

I find sara brews and sup restores to work better than the sharks and p pots. Maybe bring 10 sharks for quick healing. fill the rest with sup restores and sara brews. Id say 2-3 brews per sup restore.

Also I found torag pl8 + verac skirt to help a great deal in the ways of range def and pray bonus. As far as having him melee you and getting damaged by the ranged attack.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice guide, Im currently slowly making (very slowly -.- ) my noob of a character towards the stats needed.

The only edit i would put in that is for bandos, as you said about the kill count being hard as only the ancient mace and bandos armour work. Well noe Bandos boots only cost 1.6mil and offer better defence bonuses than D boots but with no Str bonus but that tiny 4 bonus difference wont be noticed ::'

Very nice guide all in all and if i get a Hilt in the future il cut you in on abit of the profits <3:

Very nice guide, Im currently slowly making (very slowly -.- ) my noob of a character towards the stats needed.

The only edit i would put in that is for bandos, as you said about the kill count being hard as only the ancient mace and bandos armour work. Well noe Bandos boots only cost 1.6mil and offer better defence bonuses than D boots but with no Str bonus but that tiny 4 bonus difference wont be noticed ::'

Very nice guide all in all and if i get a Hilt in the future il cut you in on abit of the profits <3:

hey gl on getting the skills needed but gdw will be useless once januray comes around :(

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...