Watch out kids, Pluto wants your blood!!!

Craiglowery

Heh, that's once in a lifetime.

What amused me the most is how all the passerby's just walked calmly like it was routine exercise. Idiots, the kid might have gotten hurt, the guy could have been arrested or something, and all they did was blink and keep walking. At least the woman had some common sense.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

isn't there a Paris Disney land?

Yea, it's called Euro-Disney. And does anybody have the full clip of what the kid did to deserve being chased by a giant cartoon dog?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

And does anybody have the full clip of what the kid did to deserve being chased by a giant cartoon dog?

I highly doubt it, sence when the problem arose it wasn't intresting to others ("Oh, look! Plutos talking with a kid, film it!"), then when the guy began chasing the kid everyone knew and recorded it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Some one could easy fake it, have someone in the costume and have someone dressed as that kid intro(like flick the dog, or kick him).

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70

It doesn't really matter what the kid did thats still more than enough to get him fired.

I would hate that job too, but I hear people who do that get payed a lot.

rofl! pluto is slow as hell..

I would like to see you run that fast in a costume like that after working for a full day in the heat.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

• 2 weeks later...