Senior High School Year Pranks

Kill_Thomas9

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm notsure if I heard this online or whether it was at my school before, but a group of seniors got 3 chickens and taped the numbers "1" "2" and "4" on them and let the go free, you can guess what was the funny part of the prank.

Also we have a painted metal cow in our Performing Arts Center lobby, from a chicago cow-art-parade-thing, and some kids put that on the 1st floor roof, in front of a window on the 2nd floor, it was an odd thing to see.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Well last year the seniors stole a master key, disabled the security system, took the principals desk out of her office and put it in the middle of the hall and wrapped it with crime scene tape.

They got taken to court for it.

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

Well last year the seniors stole a master key, disabled the security system, took the principals desk out of her office and put it in the middle of the hall and wrapped it with crime scene tape.

They got taken to court for it.

Lol pwned.

Last year, the seniors made the bell at the end of class go on for about 10 mins. It was really loud and annoying.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

My schools class of '07 decided to dump barrels of bouncy balls into the hallway as a senior prank.

You wouldn't happen to live in Indiana, would you? :P We did they same thing at my school. They also released live crickets in the lunch room. You wouldn't happen to live in Indiana, would you? :P

In 2006, the seniors placed 2,006 troll dolls all over the school, it was a good prank because it wasn't destructive at all and no one got it trouble for it.

I was thinking of either somehow changing the locks at the school over winter break, or making copies of the master key, and sending them to half the seniors. If it wasn't illegal, me and a group of about 20 people would take the principal's car, and reassemble it in his office :P .

I've still got a year to plan my senior prank.. I'd go all out with something but the school officials all over have taken the fun out of the pranks by charging for animal cruelty if you use animals, or just getting the police involved for little harmless things. I think there would be some amazing senior pranks out there if there wasn't the fear of being hit with criminal charges for doing them.

This must be a US thing... We can't do those things in Canada.

Yeah, I think it's mostly a US thing. Keep an eye out on MTV. They have a show about high school pranks on there. I think it's called High School Stories or something along those lines. I've seen some good ones on there, but the show isn't on very often :(

People have used Waterguns against the teachers in my school. One day we were just having normal class, and someone knocked the door. The teacher opened it, and immediately 3 or 4 people started firing water at him. I must admit it was indeed very funny. :lol:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I've still got a year to plan my senior prank.. I'd go all out with something but the school officials all over have taken the fun out of the pranks by charging for animal cruelty if you use animals, or just getting the police involved for little harmless things. I think there would be some amazing senior pranks out there if there wasn't the fear of being hit with criminal charges for doing them.

That's why you don't get caught. :wink:

I'm doing mine in 2 more years, not sure what to do though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm notsure if I heard this online or whether it was at my school before, but a group of seniors got 3 chickens and taped the numbers "1" "2" and "4" on them and let the go free, you can guess what was the funny part of the prank.

Yea the first one is great :P

One that our school did was dump dish soap all over the main hallway..man that was great :lol:

And a lighter one would to take a giant piece of paper, and draw some double doors that say "Gym" on them. because our school doesn't have a gym :o

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

You'd think that wouldn't be very hard.. But we have security cameras everywhere in my school. There are multiple per hallway, enough to see the entire cafeteria, plenty to monitor the parking lots.. It's rediculous..

Invest in a ski mask =)

1z2zrwo.jpg

You'd think that wouldn't be very hard.. But we have security cameras everywhere in my school. There are multiple per hallway, enough to see the entire cafeteria, plenty to monitor the parking lots.. It's rediculous..

Invest in a ski mask =)

My point still stands by his post. :D

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Invest in a ski mask =)

Exactly what I was thinking. But make sure not much of your eyes are showing. And wear plain black long pants, and a plain black sweatshirt, and dress shoes.

Well this year, around Halloween we're going to get my friend Rob extremely intoxicated, carve out a pumpkin and have him put it on his head and jerk off on our principals car while we video tape it and put it on the projector at the next big assembly. As he does this we're going to put a big yellow stand up sign on the principals car roof that says "Caution : Senior Work in Progress" , so I'll get you guys the video haa. No none of us are gay, either.