Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

I saw that light, but I didn'tknow what exactly it was doing. Never even thought of Morse code.

Good find.

You mean Morris code.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I saw that light, but I didn'tknow what exactly it was doing. Never even thought of Morse code.

Good find.

You mean Morris code.

I'm pretty sure it is 'Morse' code named after Samuel Morse :P

Oh, that's right. Morris is the cat from that cat food commercial.

And there goes the point!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Boo, 1v1. What you need is at least 5v5. With tons of vehicles and explosives.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

And capture the flag. Everything is better with capture the flag.

Multi-Flag, BR starts on Avalanche = <3:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

And capture the flag. Everything is better with capture the flag.

Multi-Flag, BR starts on Avalanche = <3:

I'm still looking for a proper CTF map that covers every single level of Sandbox.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

That would be awesome. The Crypt one base, Sky box another, and then the main level the inbetween. I can think of so much that would make that awesome. Also, it would mean that you couldn't just run home on a Warthog. For social/casual matches I couldn't see it working, but a competitive match would work awesome on that. The strategy needed would be amazing.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Been playing squad battle with my brother all night, and we destroy... until we get CTF (2/3 of the time ffs) at which point our incompetent teammates cause us to lose.

Seriously. 1 flag CTF, 6 seconds left, we were defending. Our flag was right beside their base... 2 guys on the other team ran at me, they were both low shield. I threw a grenade toward them... at which point my teammate flew in on a ghost, blocked the grenade, killing both of us, and leaving them free to score with no time left.

Won 11 games in a row of Slayer last night and am up to a 43. ( I want a Brigadeir in a real playlist, not Lone Wolves.)

What do you mean real playlist? Getting a high rank in lone wolves is more impressive than team slayer imo

Yeah because winning by taking kills with an assault rifle and ranking up after every 1st place finish is impressive.

Team Slayer is the best all around playlist hands down. LW's flaws are mentioned above, Doubles is camping power weapons, and MLG uses like 4 guns, where Slayer uses a wide variety of weapons with overshields, equipment, etc.

Won 11 games in a row of Slayer last night and am up to a 43. ( I want a Brigadeir in a real playlist, not Lone Wolves.)

What do you mean real playlist? Getting a high rank in lone wolves is more impressive than team slayer imo

Yeah because winning by taking kills with an assault rifle and ranking up after every 1st place finish is impressive.

Team Slayer is the best all around playlist hands down. LW's flaws are mentioned above, Doubles is camping power weapons, and MLG uses like 4 guns, where Slayer uses a wide variety of weapons with overshields, equipment, etc.

everyone knows it's all about the battle rifle

everyone knows it's all about the battle rifle

Which if you don't get it the first go you veto in Slayer and the next game will be Slayer BRs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You resurrected a formerly awesome thread to comment on your illegal activities? For shame. But as long as we're here, is there a release date set for the rest of the mythic map pack?

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif