Pure Str - is rumor ?

agira

I have no screenshots but one friend talked about man with very low combat like 45-50lvl & with Str cape, maybye he just not recognized cape, just interesting what you think is pointless and if not then why they train characters like this?...

Is like he must be trained on P2P i think and if he had attack 1 lvl then he just at 50 str been able to use granite maul and then get in this way 99 str...

Just interesting what people think about that?

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

It's technically possible to be in the 50s range with 99 str, and 1 att and def. I don't think he could have been lower than 50, though because of hit point experience.

It would still be hell to train it, though...

For that guy's sake, I almost hope your friend was wrong.

It's technically possible to be in the 50s range with 99 str, and 1 att and def. I don't think he could have been lower than 50, though because of hit point experience.

It would still be hell to train it, though...

For that guy's sake, I almost hope your friend was wrong.

Yes i suspect too then he just wrong recognized cape, but that friend play long time and almost combat skills have at 99lvl then is very poor possibility then he wrong.

Combat maybye been 54 or 45 really i don't remember exact combat level, friend talked about this guy about half year ago, just i remembered about this today & I counted combat with TIP.IT Combat calculator and:

All cmb stats 1lvl except: STR 99, HP 50 = 45CMB

All cmb stats 1lvl except: STR 99, HP 60 = 47CMB

All cmb stats 1lvl except: STR 99, HP 70 = 50CMB

But really i not imagine that kind training with attack 1 lvl, if he had 10 Attack for black weapons, TIP.IT CMB Calc say then he had then:

All cmb stats 1lvl except: STR 99, ATK 10, HP 50 = 48CMB

All cmb stats 1lvl except: STR 99, ATK 10, HP 60 = 50CMB

All cmb stats 1lvl except: STR 99, ATK 10, HP 70 = 53CMB

Anyway 10 HP levels get just 2-3 levels combat up.

I think if really exist that kind player then him character maybye usefull for F2P PK, i don't see other point for it..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I don't see how he could have only 70 or even 80 hp with 99 str. 99 str is about 13 million exp. A little less than a third that is 4m. 4 million is like 87ish level hp. Unless he used something that trains str without training hp. Like bare-handed fishing... Huh. I'm sure there are other ways. I'm not really current on member stuff.

On rsc there is a pure who uses obby maul and is like 53 combat 90 str 31 prayer. He has a vid and its insane, he hits like 40+ all the time.

Really is interesting build question or need to train attack here just need to get 50str in some time..

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

if i'm correct you need to get the cape from the warriors guild. you need 130 combined attack and strength to enter. So at 99 str you must have 31 attack. And i believe you get 2xp per damage done on hp and 4xp per damage done on strength. Then you would have hp be about half your strength (92). You would have 92 hp, 99 str, 31 att, and 1 defence. That is 65 combat.

Hope that answers you question

if i'm correct you need to get the cape from the warriors guild. you need 130 combined attack and strength to enter. So at 99 str you must have 31 attack. And i believe you get 2xp per damage done on hp and 4xp per damage done on strength. Then you would have hp be about half your strength (92). You would have 92 hp, 99 str, 31 att, and 1 defence. That is 65 combat.

You get 1hp exp per damage IF you train it by just fighting, but I seriously think he used pest control for most of his strength exp.

But the 31 attack thing is true, you need to add it to the calculations too :)

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

You get 1hp exp per damage IF you train it by just fighting, but I seriously think he used pest control for most of his strength exp.

But the 31 attack thing is true, you need to add it to the calculations too :)

Hp experience is actually 1.33 (1 and 1/3) per damage point, or 1/3 of the experience given from Attack/Strength/Defence/Range (4/3=1.33)

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• 1 month later...
i saw a level 48 with a defence cape, this is very possible.

you have to remember that if you have a strength cape you must have atleast 31 attack and 99 strength. For a defence cape you only need 99 defence. Totally different circumstances.

Level 45 is the lowest level it is possible to get a strength cape at, if you used all genie/school randoms to 31 attack and 84 stremgth, then pc-ed you strength to 99 fixing baracades. You could get 99 strength through randoms and be 35 combat, but you couldn't get the cape. No one has ever done either as far as I know, and it would take a looooong time to do.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp