Britney Spears loses her babies

StrOwez

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About time I guess.

As of now, that woman can't even take proper care of herself, let alone her children. It's for their own good that they were taken away in my opinion.

I don't see why someone would commit suicide after something like this, especially someone like Britney. She has plenty of money to get back in her "proper" state, and maybe even the court can give her back the custodies of her children? :-s

rickastleywh7.png

Emo is originally from emotional hardcore sub genre of hardcore punk. Emo as a style doesn't stand for anything. Its just plain old emo. Anyone that adds tional to the word is a dunce.

Then I am a dunce and it stands for emotional.

Finally, you've accepted yourself for who you are.

All music to some extent is emotional. Therefore, by most people in this thread's logic, all music is "emo". Your logic falls dead here.

I've never particularly liked the Spears family. As far as I'm concerned, they're not much different to Paris in the sense her Dad just basically bought her a career and fame. However, I do feel sorry for her. This reminds me of Micheal Jackson actually. He also had his teenage years taken away from him to pursue his career just as Britney did, and we see in both cases that if you don't let a teenager be wild and free when they're at that age, it can have serious psychological problems later on in life.

She is nearing suicide i hope

Comments like this actually scare me. You wish someone you've never known, know anything about, never met or understood emotionally or psychologically to be suicidal? Are you jealous or something? Seriously, what on Earth has she done for someone to wish death on her?

Harsh. I would NEVER wish suicide on anyone. Yes, she deserved to get her kids taken away. Yes, she's a wreck both physically and emotionally. She doesn't deserve to die though.

Hope she turns her life around. A lot of girls (and some guys I'm sure...) have grown up idolizing her. Hate to see a million copies of her in the future.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

All music to some extent is emotional. Therefore, by most people in this thread's logic, all music is "emo". Your logic falls dead here.

I've never particularly liked the Spears family. As far as I'm concerned, they're not much different to Paris in the sense her Dad just basically bought her a career and fame. However, I do feel sorry for her. This reminds me of Micheal Jackson actually. He also had his teenage years taken away from him to pursue his career just as Britney did, and we see in both cases that if you don't let a teenager be wild and free when they're at that age, it can have serious psychological problems later on in life.

Comments like this actually scare me. You wish someone you've never known, know anything about, never met or understood emotionally or psychologically to be suicidal? Are you jealous or something? Seriously, what on Earth has she done for someone to wish death on her?

YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!!! SHES A HUMAN!!!

Tk5SF.png

Jelous? jelous of some life piece of scum with mental problems? and the fact her kids HAVE been taken away proves that, pop career down the pan, laughing stock of the music industry?. People like her make me sick, she had it all, and look what shes done. Hurry up with the pills i say.

why should we feel sorry?

Jelous? jelous of some life piece of scum with mental problems? and the fact her kids HAVE been taken away proves that, pop career down the pan, laughing stock of the music industry?. People like her make me sick, she had it all, and look what shes done. Hurry up with the pills i say.

Bitter much? In her pop career she has achieved fame and success and has probably earned more money than you ever will.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Bitter much? In her pop career she has achieved fame and success and has probably earned more moneythan you ever will.

Ofcourse she has, i have no doubt of that. But look at her now, she's a mess, and quite frankly she deserves it. bitter? in a sense yes, look at what she had. She had it all fans good music career and look what she done, she's a complete mug, she deserves everything coming herway. Hopefully a train.

raz, stop digging your own hole. It's annoying.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

raz, stop digging your own hole. It's annoying.

Nah i wont. why should i feel any sympathy for that [puncture]? she cant even look after her own kids!

Clearly, neither could the McCanns, but they got a whole four months of foreign police time and international press coverage. I really see no difference between neglegence of a child and merely being around them while on drugs. Both can have tragic consequences for the child(ren). Now, I can't say I particularly support the McCanns or like the way they've gone about the disappearence of Madeleine, in fact I'm probably their biggest critic. But I do at least feel sympathetic for the fact they've lost their daughter.

Likewise, I can't support or condone the way Britney is right now, but I have sympathy for the fact she's just been divorced and had her children taken off her.

She's been through one of the most publicised divorce cases ever. Considering the stress she's been put under from since she was a teenager, the way she is is understandable. The amount of money or fame she's received in the past is frankly regardless in my eyes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7023124.stm

Just to make this not the usual copy paster topic I'll blobber for a bit.

I feel really sorry for her :( I remember fancying her when I was 9ish, she was about my age now when she hit real big fame. That means she lost her teenage years to her career for us the public,

as it seems she has got nothing out of it apart from financial security. Now the closest thing to her, her children are taken away I really hope she doesn't commit suicide or something horrible like that.

She used to be a role model but now look at her; emotionally broke down, physically worn out.

Your thoughts?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GqtjOn9qVg4 :P

I can't say I feel sorry for her the way she's been going. I tend not to feel sorry for anyone who has thier kids taken off of them because, obviously, there's always a legal reason in respect to the kids safety. You be an erratic spoilt drug taking pop star, you lose your kids. What an unjust world we live in.

.... ... ... ..

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!

... sorry... it had to be done...

Hm. I was expecting that earlier in the topic...

She's currently a bad role model for her children, but I'm sure in the future, if she cleans up a bit, she'll be a fine parent. She just needs to mature a bit, I guess.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Who cares? Nobody except that emo on myspace likes her. Congrats to her kids I guess.

Mate that Chris Crocker guy has far more problems than Britney Spears. He is one strange abnormal human being. And the amount of hypocritical statements he makes in his other videos makes him a Complete Joke.

I do feel sorry for her and her children. It's bad enough getting into the mess she got herself in, without all the world watching, criticising, and lauging at you. The fans that made her, are now gloating over her ruin. I really do wonder what the hollywood life does to young teenagers. Look at Britney, Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Michael jackson and countless others.

Then read the level-headed interviews of -say- the Harry Potter actors. I feel they might be getting better guidance from their entourages...