The Most Profitable Part Of The New Shop Update!

Jacks0n

On the other side. cheap good range xp dorgeshun bow and bone bolts.

bow 2k , bolts 4 ea. at 86 range i do 17 on blue dragons. Hit good enough for a extreme price. Bolts are infinite so good supply hehehe.

cappa_norra.png

Valuable drops ??? Ohhhh yes, let me see cabbage

rswstatement.jpg

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't personally know mister muggi here, and I'm too poor to attemp the fight caves lol, so I honestly don't care what kind of person he is. No offense. Can we please get back to searching through shops? I've read every entry in the Zybez database, and have started trekking around the map to double-check. I hate exploits and similar things, so I'll probably never use the method, whatever it is. I just want to know because someone else figured it out, and I did not...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I don't personally know mister muggi here, and I'm too poor to attemp the fight caves lol, so I honestly don't care what kind of person he is. No offense. Can we please get back to searching through shops? I've read every entry in the Zybez database, and have started trekking around the map to double-check. I hate exploits and similar things, so I'll probably never use the method, whatever it is. I just want to know because someone else figured it out, and I did not...

ive been at it for almost a day and cant figure out what hes talking about, only thing ive come up with is that it must be quest related as ive been through all the shops i can think of along with the tip it database and cant find anything craft related like he mentioned.

on topic if you want fast fletch exp and got tons of money you can buy arrow supplies in bulk and hop skip and laugh your way to 99

cooking is even easier with the several infin stock of fish such as on jaitso

mage is insanely easy to lvl now dont really need to go into why

range is cheap to lvl with the bone bolts and bronze knives

jaizso has also been nerfed it only stocks tin and copper now for 20gp ea but infinite stock

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Orang eDye + capes in varrock clothes shop. ORANGE CAPES

Can anyone confirm if this is tru? I have been told that there is no dye in the varrock clothes shop, but alas I cannot get onto RS for another 8 hours!

you cna make dyes really easy from the elf town now in bulk.... i think hes just stating about the infin capes for which hes probly planning on buying masses of and dyeing them for his collection (points to his avatar)

:-D

LK1

ps dying is slow exp only 2.5 ea

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Why is everyone talking about infinite gems, potato and cheese etc. They've all been taken out, gems have been transfered into player stock and so have everything in the cullinomancer's chest. The only things we benefit from are infinity vials and feathers and arrows/knifes and overpriced runes, the rest has been put into player stock and works the way it did before :wall:

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png

Why is everyone talking about infinite gems, potato and cheese etc. They've all been taken out, gems have been transfered into player stock and so have everything in the cullinomancer's chest. The only things we benefit from are infinity vials and feathers and arrows/knifes and overpriced runes, the rest has been put into player stock and works the way it did before :wall:

infin gems> would be nice but no ;\

infin potatoe and cheese> yes, there are more places then culimancer chest to buy ingreds and several shops carry one or both

LK1

not really any point in getting 99 crafting, honestly, its not that great.

besides, as far as i know this ultimate crafting method has already been nerfed.

im more excited about unlimited bronze knives, 100k knives for 1.4m, thats easily enough to get me 1-2m XP! :P

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

I agree that he should have either told everyone it or just not said anything. I knew it would be nerfed by the time I found out. The jagex team has been going around and finding all of the spots that massive xp and gp can be made unfairly on this update. It was the sort of update that has to be released before the bugs can be fixed. There was no way this crafting method would be around very long. It should never have been mentioned. It wasnt what I would have done, but either way I really dont care. I would have liked to have known simply to find out what kind of experience it really gave.

You were going strong until that last sentence.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I agree that he should have either told everyone it or just not said anything. I knew it would be nerfed by the time I found out. The jagex team has been going around and finding all of the spots that massive xp and gp can be made unfairly on this update. It was the sort of update that has to be released before the bugs can be fixed. There was no way this crafting method would be around very long. It should never have been mentioned. It wasnt what I would have done, but either way I really dont care. I would have liked to have known simply to find out what kind of experience it really gave.

You were going strong until that last sentence.

How so, im always interested in seeing new skilling methods. But like I said, i really dont care either way.

sig3gk6.png

If anyone wants to know i got 39k range xp in a hour using the dorgeshunn c'bow and bone bolts at the caged greater demons in the Gu'tannoth dungeon im lvl 88 range with +139 range bonus. The bone bolts are 4 gp each and unlimited at the shop. I used 1,354 bone bolts in a hour when i was there.

Henchmen_Inc.png

gerted9.png

If anyone wants to know i got 39k range xp in a hour using the dorgeshunn c'bow and bone bolts at the caged greater demons in the Gu'tannoth dungeon im lvl 88 range with +139 range bonus. The bone bolts are 4 gp each and unlimited at the shop. I used 1,354 bone bolts in a hour when i was there.

Thats amazing... I just hit 11, my max before was 6 or 7 =)

Thanks alot ; )

Not really profitable but if your into making crossbows, inf. stock of raw beef at canfis.

Also inf. stock of broad arrows at 90 ea, i believe they are the same as adam (170ish ea?), not sure if they have been changed or not.

dr__pimper.png

dr__pimper.png

Thats amazing... I just hit 11, my max before was 6 or 7 =)

Thanks alot ; )

np

Henchmen_Inc.png

gerted9.png

hmm, how fast is the dorgeshunn crossbow ?

as hunter? as msb? as regular crossbow? (never used it, but i might start to)

hmm, how fast is the dorgeshunn crossbow ?

as hunter? as msb? as regular crossbow? (never used it, but i might start to)

its fast as rune c bow i think not %100 sure of that tho but its pretty fast

Henchmen_Inc.png

gerted9.png

Well, I read through every last flame/spamfilled page of this thread trying to find Muggi's swindle, but he hasn't released it, and good on him. If I got this much abuse for holding something back, I wouldn't either; so I'm giving what I know:

Smithing:

Shilo village apparently still stocks bronze bars at 12 gp a piece. It was removed from Shantay and Tai Bwo Wannai stores, and I havn't done the Shilo village quest so I can't confirm this.

So yeah, buy bronze bars at 12ea at Shilo, smith them into plates for 12.5xp per bar. 12.8m gp for 99 smithing, although you'll need to buy over 1m bronze bars :-k

Moneys:

According to a shop database I looked at, chaos runes at Lunar Isle go for 90gp ea. If you buy 33,334 of and sell them at the Thzaar rune shop for 9 tokkul ea, you can then buy an onyx gem for 300k tokkul, or just over 3M.

I have no idea how long this would take, but it could be worth it to some of you.

no gains at all the update sucks

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Not really profitable but if your into making crossbows, inf. stock of raw beef at canfis.

Also inf. stock of broad arrows at 60 ea, i believe they are the same as adam (170ish ea?), not sure if they have been changed or not.

Broad arrows are 90ea now :(

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20