The Most Profitable Part Of The New Shop Update!

Jacks0n

Not really profitable but if your into making crossbows, inf. stock of raw beef at canfis.

Also inf. stock of broad arrows at 60 ea, i believe they are the same as adam (170ish ea?), not sure if they have been changed or not.

Broad arrows are 90ea now :(

Jagex pwnts us. *waits for premade choc bombs to raise*

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG THIS IS GONNA UTTERTLY DESTROY LIKE A TONNE OF POSSIBLE BUSINESSES FOR ME!!! :evil: :wall: no ones gonna want to buy bowstrings, or feathers, or coal, or iron, or like anything en mass now :wall: if i had money i'd love this update, but now ill have to earn money the slow way, selling yew logs to the general store...........bye bye fire making skill cape too! ARGHHHHH is the Apocalypse for my runescaping career! :ohnoes: :pray: :boohoo: :ohnoes: :evil: :twisted:

!*!~If you can read, good for you if you can also write use this as your signature~!*!

The crafting thing is a secret :P

Why even mention it then? That's pretty rude.

Doing this 'crafting thing' would probably get you banned anyway. So it's best we don't know. :P

I enjoy teasing people :P And it's not a bug or anything, it's just like the chinchompas used to be - an untapped resource which would get nerfed if everybody started taking advantage of its usefulness :-w

well if it gets nerfed could you explain it? i always get curious how people figure stuff like this out, just like the vengance bug

I don't know if this is what he meant...but again origami balloons are VERY easy and cheap to make now...

Stilll not seeing the crafting thing (even though i bet everyone else has)

What unlimited papyrus + tinder boxes and candles?, problem is were not all rich enough to afford to go around buying candles

!*!~If you can read, good for you if you can also write use this as your signature~!*!

If anyone wants to know i got 39k range xp in a hour using the dorgeshunn c'bow and bone bolts at the caged greater demons in the Gu'tannoth dungeon im lvl 88 range with +139 range bonus. The bone bolts are 4 gp each and unlimited at the shop. I used 1,354 bone bolts in a hour when i was there.

hmm, how fast is the dorgeshunn crossbow ?

as hunter? as msb? as regular crossbow? (never used it, but i might start to)

Faster then crossbow, wild guess on hits is like iron/steel . I do 17 on blue dragons with it . rune cbow with mith bolts i do 21. Seems like an cheap good option for range.

cappa_norra.png

Valuable drops ??? Ohhhh yes, let me see cabbage

rswstatement.jpg

I know new way to smithing up,but i cost much...

Do you peoples remember dward ores shop there near ladders... Now there are infinte stock of coal and iron!!! To use this way you need 55 mage,fire staff,ALOT natures and more ALOT coins... You will buy an iron ores + double more coals and smelt bars,then buy more and smelt again until you have full bag of Steel bars. Then go to anvils near there and buy hammer from the shop near there. Then smelt Steel pl8 and alch it or if u don't have 55 mage sell to general. Then drop hammer and go buy coal and iron again!!!

Do you peoples remember dward ores shop there near ladders... Now there are infinte stock of coal and iron!!! To use this way you need 55 mage,fire staff,ALOT natures and more ALOT coins... You will buy an iron ores + double more coals and smelt bars,then buy more and smelt again until you have full bag of Steel bars. Then go to anvils near there and buy hammer from the shop near there. Then smelt Steel pl8 and alch it or if u don't have 55 mage sell to general. Then drop hammer and go buy coal and iron again!!!

I checked, its not unlimited there :-(

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

What are the prices? You could run at a profit on this. Just sell the bars for 600+ea to other players. Would be slower but your getting smithing xp,mage xp and profit. The profit may even be enough to fund the natures needed for the spell.

Probably faster XP than cannonballs plus your getting bonus mage XP.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Well, I read through every last flame/spamfilled page of this thread trying to find Muggi's swindle, but he hasn't released it, and good on him. If I got this much abuse for holding something back, I wouldn't either; so I'm giving what I know:

Smithing:

Shilo village apparently still stocks bronze bars at 12 gp a piece. It was removed from Shantay and Tai Bwo Wannai stores, and I havn't done the Shilo village quest so I can't confirm this.

So yeah, buy bronze bars at 12ea at Shilo, smith them into plates for 12.5xp per bar. 12.8m gp for 99 smithing, although you'll need to buy over 1m bronze bars :-k

Moneys:

According to a shop database I looked at, chaos runes at Lunar Isle go for 90gp ea. If you buy 33,334 of and sell them at the Thzaar rune shop for 9 tokkul ea, you can then buy an onyx gem for 300k tokkul, or just over 3M.

I have no idea how long this would take, but it could be worth it to some of you.

woof chaos runes are 140 ea in every store, the database hasnt een updated yet aparently

shilo doesnt stock bronze bars anymore so no cheap 99 smithing

mrrogers

at the time i posted it, yak hair was 2gp ea, like most other things they already nurfed it despite the fact it is kinda slow exp

still havent found out whta muggi's secret method is and im giving up since it was most liekly already nurfed since i've been to every shop there is and notta

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

i found another pretty good food, not to overpowerd so it won't be nerfed (i hope...). Stews at mostly harmless (pirates island with trouble brewing). they are sold in the pubs there for 110gp i think, somthing like that and they heal 1 or 2 hp less then lobsters. so should be good if the choc bombs and such get nerfed

this update make me get hooked on buying in ridicilous amounts :( things ill never use, bye bye precious cash

no sorry, ive wasted cash (like 3m roughly) knowing itll just rot in the bank rofl :P but atleast its a good step towards stopping the botters; guess id better start using all that junk

maybe they also had in mind this would be a good moneydrainer? instead of cash going to ppl, cash will flow back to jagex :boohoo:

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...

*clears throat*....... i love the bone bolts!!!!!!!!! :D :D <3:<3:

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

signature your in this put backwards this read to enough smart were you If

barrowsmguthan,eric%20shin4.gif

my time i think the only information ill use in the whole of this thread is infin vials and probly the bone bolts/ c bow and also the broad arrows when i decide to use a bow for range. im pretty sure i can get runes (mind/chaos/death/blood) cheaper by just barrowing using slayer dart. ill probly use the bone bolts/c bow with metal drags that way i can get some good drops at least. one thing ill definitly be doing when i become member again is buy bulk arrow heads/feathers and make tonns of arrows then probly sell them. im not even gona bring up the muggi content of this thread(most of it) thanks for the useful tips for those of you who posted the above first! :) :thumbsup:

Piran26.gif

Unlimited Cheese Potatoes from the Warrior's Guild! \' :thumbsup: \'

Still, I have no idea what the cost is...

EDIT: Nvm, when you talk to the guy he just says "I'm running low on stock at the moment, come back later." <.<

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

great way to make small money if you are an archer who makes your own arrows: at the range guild, the bow and arrow salesman buys steel arrows at 6 gp each. make as many s you like then sell the to him. after that click player stock and they are sold for 1 gp ea!

Noob is not a level, it is an attitude

MSSW3-Banner.gif

Support your favorite runescape site! (it better be tip.it :twisted:)