The Most Profitable Part Of The New Shop Update!

Jacks0n

What is the price on elemental runes? My guess is they are forcing people to buy from players to help people want to runecraft. Especially since ZMI was recleased there will be a lot more elemental runes in the market.

Also, whats going to happen with seaweed if you cant buy them at certain shops anymore? Will the prices rise?

sig3gk6.png

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gnome waiter at the grand tree (right next to a bank) sells premade chocolate bombs for 160 each. They heal 1 less than monkfish and are half price, this is probably the new best training food!

Someone said that the warriors guild sells the potato with cheese or whatever. It's unlimited. I think they heal 16 and sell for 9gp each.

v2vh5l.png

the gnome waiter at the grand tree (right next to a bank) sells premade chocolate bombs for 160 each. They heal 1 less than monkfish and are half price, this is probably the new best training food!

Someone said that the warriors guild sells the potato with cheese or whatever. It's unlimited. I think they heal 16 and sell for 9gp each.

Jagex fixed it withan an hour. It's no longer unlimited.

I'm annoyed over current air prices (and indeed all elemental runes although only airs affect me), and I hope Jagex raise the shop price.

I hope in vain..

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

What is the price on elemental runes? My guess is they are forcing people to buy from players to help people want to runecraft. Especially since ZMI was recleased there will be a lot more elemental runes in the market.

Also, whats going to happen with seaweed if you cant buy them at certain shops anymore? Will the prices rise?

This should answer all your questions :)

I have removed the link as it caused some odd security problems, but if you go to top of recent updates sticky it is explained :)

New link to forum :)

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?15,16,5,52081445

Click the link below to find out how to make millions on the GX...full indepth analysis

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/i ... &p=2095612

This thread is going to turn into the thread about the red chinchompa spot...

Why do you even do that Muggi? If you're not going to tell us, please just keep it to yourself.... or tell us =)

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

umm... crossbow supplies and stuffs? if crossbow stall has infinite supplies, its free fletch or smith or craft or whatever exp...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

What is stoping people from buying thousands of arrow heads in 1 sec, thousands of freathers, buy arrow shafts, X-all the arrows, then sell them to the shop. Might be super fast xp...for the price

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Can anyone help me clarify something? I would like to know if this new update is for all shops. For example, is the fishing shop in port siram (spelling lol) affected? Are there unlimited feathers, raw lobs, ect? Because if there are unlimited raw lobs at a decent price im thinking fast cooking exp?

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

You can now buy unlimited grapes and train cooking like crazy! 8-)

Grapes are at Lumby basement chest

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

You can now buy unlimited grapes and train cooking like crazy! 8-)

Grapes are at Lumby basement chest

Not true, I'm there right now.

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

it can't be that good at all, the majority of cool sounding runescape things always come with a catch, it probably takes 1001001010000years to do it this way anyways.

or so i'm guessing

ya tbh proly something along the lines of 99 fm with cheap regular logs or 99 cooking from uber cheap shrimps