The Most Profitable Part Of The New Shop Update!

Jacks0n

I'm scared they are going to nerf the price or power of the bone bolts :(

I dont think they will. ::'

Think about it though, (what is basically) Mith bolts, being sold for 4gp each?

Too easy.

Bone bolts have been out for a long time, and they have always been much cheaper than mith bolts. There's no reason why Jagex would nerf them now.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well theres unlimited blue mystic robes, unlimited wool, unlimited ore in the dwarf mines.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

200k feathers (68-99 fishing about) for only 1.2m at fishing guild shop!!!

I got mine, 99 fishing here I come!

Coulda gotten them for 800k at the fishing place at draynor.

Oh, btw, you can now sell 333k chaos for a fury, or whatever amount you need, in like 10 seconds.

Nah you can only sell 50 at a time

Even if you can only sell 50 at a time, still 5 times faster, and does anyone else know how many chaos you need to sell to get enough tokkul for an onyx?

well theres unlimited blue mystic robes, unlimited wool, unlimited ore in the dwarf mines.

I really can't see this.

I'm there and the only things that are unlimited are hammers and bronze pikaxes (Admittedly I'm only at Drogo but I don't think the other one ever sold ores)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Although there is no store that sells infinite logs, the Bow And Arrow Salesman in the Ranging Guild sells infinite arrow shafts for 12 gp each :) . He also sells infinite of every type of arrowhead now (excluding dragon, of course), so all you need is a stack of feathers and you can get some quick fletching xp.

and of course, go to port sarim and buy unlimited feathers at the fishing shop for 6gp each.

....that could get expensive. -.-

kwarlord.png

"Hey, I can't help it if I was born this cool." Adell, Disgaea 2

Although there is no store that sells infinite logs, the Bow And Arrow Salesman in the Ranging Guild sells infinite arrow shafts for 12 gp each :) . He also sells infinite of every type of arrowhead now (excluding dragon, of course), so all you need is a stack of feathers and you can get some quick fletching xp.

Has this been confirmed? :?:

If it's true time to go make tons of addy arrows. \'

Then to use them all up F2P pking. \'

I wonder if Jagex is watching this thread nerfing all we say? :ohnoes: :-#

Hameigh.png

Well, it was last time I went by there. I can check in a bit and try to get a screenshot if you want proof :) .

Well, it was last time I went by there. I can check in a bit and try to get a screenshot if you want proof :) .

Yes, this is true. =)

bowshopug2.png[/img]

greg427.png

I give the mod whoever cleaned this up a 12 course meal. ^^

---------------

In 12 hours I was able to get this from the shops only(I had to gather soem fletching materials):

1k black hats

1k priest gowns

1k maple shorts

1k leather bodies

1k leather boots

40k bronze arrows

10k iron arrows

So for clans, uniforms have become a lot easier to obtain. ::'

this one may sound nooby but no steel maces in the mace shop in fally so higher buy prices :oops:

:( ps. there is no main stock at the gem stores, no 50 xp/second for crafting :(

:-# :pray: pps. jagex is probably watching this :pray: :-#

#-o ppss. actually they probably couldn't even be bothered to #-o

Go to the magic guild. The prices are RIDICULOUS. 372 gp for a law rune??? 550 gp for a blood rune???

a blood is worth 500gp on the street

and a law is worth 300gp

guyx5000.png

guth8os.gif

be yourself because you suck at being that guy

As seen in the first post, Kill Life has spent two hours going through this post and removing all posts that do not pertain to the subject. (Aka. A crafting method) After this point, any posts which relate to anything not pertaining to the subject will be removed and action taken against the user. Keep the thread clean and we have nothing to worry about.

Thanks! :)

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Even if you can only sell 50 at a time, still 5 times faster, and does anyone else know how many chaos you need to sell to get enough tokkul for an onyx?

It's about 28,889 chaos for an onyx (with karamja gloves).

As seen in the first post, Kill Life has spent two hours going through this post and removing all posts that do not pertain to the subject. (Aka. A crafting method) After this point, any posts which relate to anything not pertaining to the subject will be removed and action taken against the user. Keep the thread clean and we have nothing to worry about.

Thanks! :)

14 pages of spam, gone :boohoo:

I agree, this was really good, but he deleted a few posts that, yeah, maybe were partially spam, but they also had some on-topic things in them. Maybe those should have been left there.

But then again, that would have made the 2 hours of work 4 hours, and no spam + some content is better than LOADS OF SPAM + quite a bit of content.

----------------

Anyway, to get on-topic, I find this update a bit annoying. There's no way to buy mind runes from other players, chaos/death runes are too expensive, and crafting minds is just impossible. So I had to buy minds from the shop, and that wasn't a problem, as barely anyone would buy them, so the stock was good enough. The price would increase, sure, but by the time it got to 10gp each, I'd bought ~500 and switching worlds every 500 minds was fine.

But now they cost 17 gp each, and I can't train mage. GAH!

Anyone know AFFORDABLE mage training methods for F2P, that isn't insanely slow for 60-70ish levels? Somehow I don't think there are any anymore.

Proud member of the Tal Shiar Alliance

Flobberdude.png

Goals: Quest cape, skill range 10 or less, all stats above 60. (Although yes, I am aware that in order to do the first two, I have to do the third.)

----

I am sick and tired of people asking me to put stuff in my signature. If you agree with me, do NOT put this in your signature.

Anyway, to get on-topic, I find this update a bit annoying. There's no way to buy mind runes from other players, chaos/death runes are too expensive, and crafting minds is just impossible.

But now they cost 17 gp each, and I can't train mage. GAH!

Anyone know AFFORDABLE mage training methods for F2P, that isn't insanely slow for 60-70ish levels? Somehow I don't think there are any anymore.

Actually , even before the update, there was a really strong mind rune market. Mind runes are used in the magic dart spell so lots of barrows would go to ftp world to buy them if they cant get what they need on p2p. I should know as i sold tons of the left overs from barrows trips(and once had to buy some more cuz someone offered me a price i couldnt refuse lol ;) )

but now you have a constant stock at 17 ea, meaning you can probly buy from people for about 15/16 ea since they would have to underbid the shops... which is down from the 20-25 ea it used to be. magic isnt cheap and if you cant afford the ~~ 1gp/xp method currently you should find a better money making method. No flaming just trying ot give some advice.

-------------------------

more directly on topic. The range shops stock supplies that are actually more expensive then the arrow heads... example is the iron arrows costing 20gp while the iron head alone is about 27 the only arrow you can make money on apears to be rune (addy arrow heads are 160 ea while arrows are only 172 and rune are 460 for the head and sells the arrow for 520) so yea it can be some seriously fast fletching exp, it would also be seriously expensive... meh good money drain at least lol

cheap magic exp (by members standards) can be gained by buying from the shops. And the time saved isnt exactly priceless as most higher levels can actually put a price per minute to figure out how much they are saving by paying more.

Also it is possible to use the lunar spell to string ammys, with the silver stall selling infinite unstrung symbols you can just sit and cast(i think it buys back strung symbols as well.. woot?(also you might get some crafting exp too as well since you do when you use a ball of wool to string them)

bronze knives also great for ranging(14 ea rouges den), and broad arrows are now 90 ea still making them a cheap alternative to addy arrows.

Also if you really have way more time and pactience then most other players... the seed stall in draynor has several types of infinite seeds, not a lot of exp but dont really have to go anywhere else to buy your allotment seeds Also infinite cabbages are great for paying farmers along with a really awesome way to do temple treking(its 10 foods in 1 slot)

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Bronze arrows are 7ea now. 8-)

71 - 99 range is gonna be easy breezing.

+ chaos are only 140ea now.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

The update is good overall, but the rune prices are a bit overdone.

they shoudl be about halfway imbetween what they are now and what they used to be.

If you have a lot of $$ you could rake it in by hoarding nature runes, the price will go up at least 40gp FOR SHURE.

Before the nat price was kept down by Ali Morsane, the mage guild, mage arena, and yaga-ba-ba prices.

it used to be 240(full)-310(empty)ea depending on the shop stocks.

It is now a constant 372ea(I think).

For those who think the crafters will keep the price at 300ea are DEFINATLY wrong, it's basic economics. If every crafter bumped up thier price up to 270ea simotaneously, buyers would be forced to buy for that or make thier own.

But, they will not all do this simotaneously, so it will take a while for the prices to start rising. The price will probably top off at 350ea at the most, allthough this will take AT LEAST a month.

But it WILL eventualy go up to about 350ea despie what the general public says currently.

,,..-~`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï\ Happy Mining /ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`~-..,,

|______.\goldhawk co/.______|

The update is good overall, but the rune prices are a bit overdone.

they shoudl be about halfway imbetween what they are now and what they used to be.

If you have a lot of $$ you could rake it in by hoarding nature runes, the price will go up at least 40gp FOR SHURE.

Before the nat price was kept down by Ali Morsane, the mage guild, mage arena, and yaga-ba-ba prices.

it used to be 240(full)-310(empty)ea depending on the shop stocks.

It is now a constant 372ea(I think).

For those who think the crafters will keep the price at 300ea are DEFINATLY wrong, it's basic economics. If every crafter bumped up thier price up to 270ea simotaneously, buyers would be forced to buy for that or make thier own.

But, they will not all do this simotaneously, so it will take a while for the prices to start rising. The price will probably top off at 350ea at the most, allthough this will take AT LEAST a month.

But it WILL eventualy go up to about 350ea despie what the general public says currently.

nat crafting is so popular that i really feel that the nats market is flooded with supply. The buyers will determine the prices, not the sellers. my thoughts..

phata_elise.png