New Best Training Food! (also pg 4 for karambwan strategies)

wakka102

i just checked personaly and raw karambwan has indeed gone up in price, 440 ea(directly from the brother that is)

want me to post a proof pic?

LK1

oh, i thought you had meant the choc bombs. my bad, but still i would have assumed that you need to do a system update do change prices

The gnome waiter at the grand tree right next to the bank sells Premade Chocolate Bombs in the main stash! They are 160 ea and heal 15 hp! That is one less hit points than monkfish and is cheaper than lobsters! There is absolutely nobody here buying them up so I thought I'd make a post on it so people would take notice of this. I think tis awesome :D .

ACTUALLY jagex nerfed them because bots started coming and buying them....and unlimited amount! so this thread is dead

dude, shut up. it didnt get nerfed yet. maybe it was you who hadi t set to the player side of the shop

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO are they still only 160 ea or did the price change?

they are still 160 gp, still heal same amount of HP, and still are unlimited stock.

and just as easy to bank.

nothing has changed. dont listen to [developmentally delayed]s.

The gnome waiter at the grand tree right next to the bank sells Premade Chocolate Bombs in the main stash! They are 160 ea and heal 15 hp! That is one less hit points than monkfish and is cheaper than lobsters! There is absolutely nobody here buying them up so I thought I'd make a post on it so people would take notice of this. I think tis awesome :D .

ACTUALLY jagex nerfed them because bots started coming and buying them....and unlimited amount! so this thread is dead

Your annoying. This still works. Maybe Jagex should nerf you.

Also, there is another good type of food that can be purchased. Cooked and Raw Karambwan. The raws can be purchased from a man in a house at Tai Bwannai but there is not a very effective way to bank.

The best way to bank the raws is to buy an inventory, walk to the CKR fairy ring (right behind the town) then walk to the bank once you're back at the main fairy ring. It's not incredibly quick but they are raw so you can get cooking xp as well as they heal 18 hp ea, are instant heal, and are around 150gp (I think, I dont remember for sure).

The best cooked Karambwan are locked at a food stall that is in the pub right next to the agility training arena. There are several ways to bank this one:

1.) use the cart/tele to shilo, bank, walk back, repeat

2.) tele to ardougne, bank, walk back, repeat

3.) put you're house at brimhaven and go inside there and use you're butler to bank (the house spot is 1 building away from the food spot).

Hope this helps those who want some better/cheap food that take a little bit more effort to get :o .

LOL Karambwan :P Welcome to 3 year ago :wink:

I used to collect those when rcing natures before the abyss

Stephleref.png

It was a good idea to keep the eating delay. The delay means you tyake a few seconds before it heals and a few seconds before you can eat it. This limits the food to merely training, and keeps lobs in the business because if your pking, the last thing you need is to have to wait before healing. pro pkers can easily tear you apart in the split second delay.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Everything good happens then Jagex nerfs it...

Happened in waterfall or was that a good thin to make it have prayer.. :-k

in the keldagrim market place you can buy cakes for 75 gp each they heal the same as lobs but its a longer walk to the bank

but you can steal them for free in Ardougne :XD:

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.