New Best Training Food! (also pg 4 for karambwan strategies)

wakka102

The gnome waiter at the grand tree right next to the bank sells Premade Chocolate Bombs in the main stash! They are 160 ea and heal 15 hp! That is one less hit points than monkfish and is cheaper than lobsters! There is absolutely nobody here buying them up so I thought I'd make a post on it so people would take notice of this. I think tis awesome :D .

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't there a cheaper higher-healing food? Those potatoes at warriors guild. I'm not sure if they're are avaiblae in an infinite amount now though.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

That's cool! Do they affect any of your stats when you drink them? (Other than heal you, that is.)
I ate a few, I think they just heal you. But I mean, this is revolutionary! this pretty much kicks lobsters off of the p2p market. The only use they have now would be for f2pers once the word gets around about bombs.

I bet they're going to fix certain things like this (and the potatoes) so that the market on food doesn't go bonkers.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

......hmmm...whatever.

I doubt its going to replace lobsters, i mean....if it did that'd be insane but I doubt...just my opinion

if they don't change it this will for p2p. Lobsters heal 12, these heal 15, these are 160 ea and you can bank at least 2k an hour of them (its literally steps from a bank).

Personally I think they will change it which is why I'm buying as many as I can lol

Bought like 500 off them <3: will help me for some while, since i only use food if guthans wont heal...and im getting @ 20 hp..

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Just to point out that these don't provide an instant heal effect like conventional food - there is a slight delay between clicking the food and the healing setting in.

So alright for training as you said, but perhaps not for pking or harder hitting monsters.

still doesnt beat lobbies for me.i fish the lobbies when im low on food stocks,i cook teh lobbies and i eat them when slayering.means i dont waste cash.

Ps.doesnt mean ill not be buying these,i just missed out on cheese potatoes :(

tifsdac6mc.gif

Hmm.... if this is as good as u state, soon lots of ppl will begin to buy them.... i should start cooking them (yay, cook xp!!!)

Edit: just got to 73 Cook... 99 FTW <3:

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

Hmm.... if this is as good as u state, soon lots of ppl will begin to buy them.... i should start cooking them (yay, cook xp!!!)

they are slow to cook and probably would sell for more from players.

btw, these can only stay the same or get nerfed... so buy now for chance purposes

wow, now we can have autoers buying up all this food and selling for like 165 ea... in mass