New Best Training Food! (also pg 4 for karambwan strategies)

wakka102

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably going to be tweaked in a week or two, along with other handy items which can now be mass bought. The purpose of this update was to stop autoers and at the same time not affect the market. Jagex will (at least) rise the prices of, for example, those gnome thingies which undoubtfully would create a huge unbalance in the food market like it was said before.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

:(

Its kinda expensive to make them by urself tho...

I needed 2.5k to make 25 of them, while buying the equa leaves, choc dust and bars, pots of cream, dough, etc... which means that they'd be 100 ea just to regain the gp's used. Lets add a balanced profit, not too expensive or cheap. Lets say, 150 ea, and they're 160 premade. If u sell those 25 bombs for 150gp ea.... u get a profit of 1250 gp...

U choose if its worth or not.

(Remember that they heal 15 hp)

I posted 10gp less than pre-made ones because most players are too lazy to go to the stronghold and buy them by theirselves. Giving them a cheaper price will increase demand, OR u could sell them 160 ea, getting a higher profit, but it's ur decision.... I havent sold any right now, i want to make a good amount first, just in case that i have luck selling big quantities. I'll tell ya later how it went :P

Also, if u wanna buy some, pm me in-game, i'll sell 150 ea :thumbsup:

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

woah! this is revolutionary! i'm so gonna buy tons to help me greatly with my slayer. go gnomies and infinite stock!

and whats this business about potatoes? am i missing something?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Just to point out that these don't provide an instant heal effect like conventional food - there is a slight delay between clicking the food and the healing setting in.

So alright for training as you said, but perhaps not for pking or harder hitting monsters.

doesnt matter, they still work for training as you wont take as much damage doing so. But for "boss" monsters or PKing I would use sharks anyways :o

Hmm.... if this is as good as u state, soon lots of ppl will begin to buy them.... i should start cooking them (yay, cook xp!!!)

they are slow to cook and probably would sell for more from players.

btw, these can only stay the same or get nerfed... so buy now for chance purposes

wow, now we can have autoers buying up all this food and selling for like 165 ea... in mass

Exactly, I was surprised they havent been nerfed by the time I got back from work, I'm going to buy as many as I can tonight before they do! :D

Probably going to be tweaked in a week or two, along with other handy items which can now be mass bought. The purpose of this update was to stop autoers and at the same time not affect the market. Jagex will (at least) rise the prices of, for example, those gnome thingies which undoubtfully would create a huge unbalance in the food market like it was said before.
Exactly, so buy now!

Wow nice find, if these replace lobsters how will the price be affected? (for p2p and f2p)
If Jagex does not change this then lobsters would have to be sold at 150gp at best (for the benefit of not buying from the shop and buying from a player) however, for f2p the market would stay they same because lobsters are still the "staple" food of f2p. Therefore I think the market for cooked lobsters in p2p would disspear almsot entirely and be based in f2p. Simply because nobody is going to sell lobsters for 150gp to a member when they could sell them for around 300gp to a f2p'er.

better go sell all my lobbies fast :-w

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

Wow nice!

Alot of things will have to be adjusted it might ruin monkfish :cry:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Maybe they changed it, but gnome food used to have a long delay between eating. Like,

you eat one and it takes twice as long before you can eat another one.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Maybe they changed it, but gnome food used to have a long delay between eating. Like,

you eat one and it takes twice as long before you can eat another one.

its still good for training slayer or doing skills like thieving. I don't recommend them for strong monsters or anything like that.