Clan Support: What would you like to see?

The Observer

Nothing s skilling clan could really use tbh.

Improve the chat?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

thing is we have to look at the war arena, and decide if we realy want it.

PKRI would be next to destroyed. Sure the arena could allow returning, but the whole point of a run in is to show off who can return fastest and longest. Also Im guesing jagex would find some way to drain money using it.

Also this brings us to how will people be alowed in. Surely only 2 clans will want to fight, how are they going to do that. They could create a rooster system like barb assult thats all fine if your a small clan. Just imagine a clan like corruption/df/di trying to do a rooster it wont work.

Id rather jagex just tweak the wilderness. I.E Get rid of the flashing glitch. Allow team capes in f2p etc

Personally I would like to see the entire wild made into multi combat, that would make it survival of the fittest.

But since that is never going to happen I would like to have clan houses or something... p2p owned sure, but allow f2pers access to it.

More to the point: if they are going to do a clan update I want to be able to access it even if only p2pers can introduce it. other wise its just one more thing to give p2p clans more of an advantage over the f2p based ones. and since we already have to contend with things such as people getting a subscription and leaveing us a clan update that exludes f2pers would be one more step into the grave for us.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Personally I would like to see the entire wild made into multi combat, that would make it survival of the fittest.

Not fittest, it would be only team fights, no 1v1.

Nothing s skilling clan could really use tbh.

Sure there is, jagex attempted at making the party room in fally a place for clans, yet it didnt work. :-k

pan.png

if they attempted to make the party room for clans then they could of done a better job.

at first I thought it was for clans, but then reliseing that you couldent have a private drop party their- that every one could come it proved to be the exact opisit.

if they want to make it apealing for clans then heres what they should do:

make a basement level reserved for clans, have a roster or a guest list, and aculy have multiple basements that are either of diffrent quality's for diffrent fee's, or are all duplicates but each clan can be in one at a time. that way you could have say ten clans useing the private basement at once but they are aculy in diffrent area's depending on what clan they are from.

my point is it should of had a private room or basement for clans, not individuals. that was the one thing that reely dissapointed me about the party room to be honest- no private rooms or guest lists.

PKRI would be next to destroyed. Sure the arena could allow returning, but the whole point of a run in is to show off who can return fastest and longest. Also Im guesing jagex would find some way to drain money using it.

Also this brings us to how will people be alowed in. Surely only 2 clans will want to fight, how are they going to do that. They could create a rooster system like barb assult thats all fine if your a small clan. Just imagine a clan like corruption/df/di trying to do a rooster it wont work.

Id rather jagex just tweak the wilderness. I.E Get rid of the flashing glitch. Allow team capes in f2p etc

PKRIs wouldn't be completely destroyed. If clans ever plan to PK like in the old days (just picking off a few loners which I have to admit isn't very appealing anymore) they can run into eachother. It would be the smaller clans that would do this though.

I do like the idea of JAGeX fixing the Wilderness up. Not just the flashing, but also the other following glitch.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Ofcourse; the COH (Clan Owned House)

A clan can build in a house set by the founder. Making arenas and the like, dining halls, party rooms, perhaps even a place to do battle in with another clan.

It'd work in conjunction witht he clan chat. Certain ranks have permission to enter the Castle, others to actually build in it, and again others to remove it.

Watch people get 99 con fast and blow millions on an awesome Castle...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

if they attempted to make the party room for clans then they could of done a better job.

at first I thought it was for clans, but then reliseing that you couldent have a private drop party their- that every one could come it proved to be the exact opisit.

if they want to make it apealing for clans then heres what they should do:

make a basement level reserved for clans, have a roster or a guest list, and aculy have multiple basements that are either of diffrent quality's for diffrent fee's, or are all duplicates but each clan can be in one at a time. that way you could have say ten clans useing the private basement at once but they are aculy in diffrent area's depending on what clan they are from.

my point is it should of had a private room or basement for clans, not individuals. that was the one thing that reely dissapointed me about the party room to be honest- no private rooms or guest lists.

Im with you there bufoman. :)

pan.png

The whole point of the arena would be to eliminate War Crashing, which I think most clans would want. Pking wouldnt be destroyed, since its "dishonorable" to crash Wars anyway. It would also cause more fights, I would think.

The money drain would be the fact that rune is lost in the war arena and no one would pick it up. Which is good, because there is alot in the economy already.

Clan Roster= Clan Chat List?

Generally I would think the Clan Arena.

It would be a combination of Castle Wars, and the Staking mini-games. When you go to this arena, you have the leader of the clan asking for a war, to select certain options. these options would be the general issues:

•  
    [*:24q22ox8] Number Of Teams:

- Insert Amount: '3' *minimum of two, and maximum of 15(anymore could cause a server crash*

[*:24q22ox8] Level cap (Menu Appears):

- Insert Level Cap (Number inserted is max cb level allowed to enter)

[*:24q22ox8] Defence Level Cap (Menu Appears):

- Insert Level Cap (Number inserted is max defence level allowed to enter)

[*:24q22ox8] *You could add in attack, strength, range, magic, and prayer*

[*:24q22ox8] Pots

[*:24q22ox8] Pray (when clicked this menu appears):

- *A menu of the prayers (all of them), select one an X will appear, at the bottom of this menu: Select All? [ ] box will appear as well.

[*:24q22ox8] Armour (Same as prayer, menu would appear):

- *A menu of the armour status screen would appear, like the staking one), same concept as the prayer menu*

[*:24q22ox8] Armour Level (Menu appears):

- No Armour Above (then below here would be):

A. 10

B. 20

C. 30...etc

[*:24q22ox8] Food Option (Menu appears)

- No Food [ ]

- Select A Type Of Food From A Scroll Box(Has Food That Heals Above 5, And Is The Basic Food You Catch From Fishing)

[*:24q22ox8] side Effects (Menu Appears):

- Damage Occurs Each: 'insert time, seconds, minutes, hours'

- Poison: Yes [ ] No [ ]

*Please I Want more Here*

[*:24q22ox8] Time Limit (Menu Appears):

Insert Time:

*Default Is 00*

[*:24q22ox8] Specials: No [ ] *Default is Yes*

[*:24q22ox8] Death Real: No [ ] *Default is yes* *end up in main room if you die* *loot is dropped on ground*

[*:24q22ox8] Multi Combat: No [ ] *Default Is Yes*

[*:24q22ox8] Stake Amount (Menu Appears):

- Insert Minimum Amount Of Money/Items * *All Inserted Materials Are Final 5 Minutes Until The End Of The Timer* *If clan brings out right before the 5 minutes, a cancel option is available, which will take out the items-and end the process-this would be a live box on the leader(s) screen to see what is being staked, or to monitor the stake box*

[*:24q22ox8] Amount Of Players On One Side (Menu Appears):

- Insert Amount Of Players On Any Side Max: '30' For Example *Entering 00 is unlimited*

[*:24q22ox8] Minimum Players Required (Menu Appears): '10' For Example *Entering 00 Is Unlimited*

------

Then phase two, land forms, and physical objects. A grid appears, each square is like the runescape square.

A list of objects, buildings, trees, dark ground, light ground, medium ground, anything, just like if you've played one of those BMX, or Skateboarding games where you make your own arena?

Also, you will insert a starting point flag to where each clan will start from*viewable in the 'accepting the degree' area.

This grid could be enlarged to 1200x1200 grid(which is 1/5 of the wildy I think(not sure), or down to 250x250(which is small and can cause chaos ^^)

Then after accepting this, you return to the final menu:

[*:24q22ox8] Save Template: Yes [ ] No [ ] *Instead every time filling this out, you could store templates that you would select, then they would appear with all the pre-set variables, that are editable*

[*:24q22ox8] Post War Degree 'Yes' 'Cancel'

*Add Anymore You think There Should Be*

----

After sending in the war degree, it appears on the board of war degrees available, oh and yes, a single server is dedicated to this, since over 6k players may be warring at once, and well it would kill the other worlds by massive lag. Returning wouldn't be allowed. Anyways, now anyone can view the war degree.

They either accept, cancel, or can leave a message to the poster regarding a change, or edit. *This is for those who don't use the forums/IRC*

----------------------

After all has been decided, a count down clock is popped up on the poster, and he inputs the time, *minimum of 10 minutes*, that may go up to a week, '7', then selects a title of 'days' hours' 'minutes' *for minutes must be above 11*.

-----------

So while the count down clock is counting down, where does everyone go, or whose accepted...yes well ^^:

If you entered 3, there'd be three portals, 4, four portals...etc.

then you enter a waiting room, like CW...until the clock hits 0. You can set setting to your waiting room(the organizer(who posted the degree) chooses who is the leader or captain of each waiting room, this is achieved by the organizer right-clicking, or manually entering the name of each team), then you set whose allowed, anyone, friends only, Clan Chat settings(its iffy?)Also the team leader can kick a person from the area, and also kick-ban the person until the next game.

After 0, your team is teleported to the arena, in a 10x10 square. you cannot leave this square just yet. you prepare here basically for 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes, all chaos breaks lose. Your attacking at bridges, rivers, fences, impassable barriers, and such. *Hint: May need to study the blueprint of the landscape to know what your clan should bring, would bring agility, strategic tactics into play a lot more*.

Also, a statistics screen will appear on the left hand side, which will include the team(team names will be set by the team leader), for instance colours:

Purple Team: 45 Players Left

Red Team: 230 Players Left

*Name would be striked out, with a line going through it*Orange Team: 0

etc...

After everything is applied, and the winner is announced, the remaining items on the ground will stay there for exactly 5 minutes(once the entire opposing team(s) is gone, this will start* Items on ground during war will be the same effect as in the normal wild.

Any stakes would be divided evenly among the winning clan and all members whether they died or not *Members who die will lose all their items if selected in the war degree*

A Score Board could be made, which would have the wins of each team and their statistics.

Watchers, would be like in the 'Fight Caves', Objects would be camera's, OR Watchers could run around and be semi-invisible(but enough that they won't be mixed up with players wearing ghostly), they could not loot, they can't speak though in public, nor in anyone on a team, or in the game arena, watchers could not receive PM's either. X amounted of watchers could be selected as well.

Also, a F2P Version would be available:

Server 1: P2P Arena

Server 2: F2P Arena

*click to log in to the arenas*

F2P settings would be as the P2P ones are just converted.

The login area would be a large room, with a bank, general store.

*logging in here, doesn't change your position on a regular server, log out in cammy, login in arena, log out, login on reg server, your still in cammy*

When you die, you lose your items, and re-appear in this large room, to await the outcome. No Re-entering.

Would take a good year or two to program, and implement by my estimation but would be so well worth it.

Feedback is great. I only think the arena would actually do the trick for clans, no more crashers, no more looters, heck even add a dm station where you can dm people while you wait for your clan to finish, and add some games from games room there as well.

Also non-multi wars are fun, so there is a point to that option.

Err, first post in Clan Discussion?

There is absolutely no need for the War Arena, if Jagex wants some serious clan support, make Team Capes F2P. I mean the idea of a war arena would be good but better clans are so populated nowadays not everyone will be able to fit, they would only accept castle war-like numbers. What they should do is make updates to the Duel Arena, and make it possible for like 20 v 20 or 10v10etc.

Anyways i do not like how this is kind of sounding, I like the traditional War at Greater Demons. I mean we've been warring there for so long people have developed tactics etc ddotting, tree hugging etc wouldnt be right to take change the battleground.

But now i just thought about it again and i thought about all the different war fields they could create if they do have a war arena, i mean like different maps etc.

Now im mixed.

But now i just thought about it again and i thought about all the different war fields they could create if they do have a war arena, i mean like different maps etc.

That's partially what I was gonna say, you could literally create the greater demons, so no memories or strats are lost. ^^

I'm pretty sure clans would want to go out pking a lot more then war, though warring would increase ten fold. I don't think you'd lose anything either. If everyone complained about losing the spot to war at, you do have the choice to war there as well.

Think about it, you could war at gdz's without the watchers, crashers, looters, whatever, all pre-designed, and ready to go, no cheating either. Perfect wars, would sure who is the mightiest.

Though in real world wars, anything can happen, so if that factor is taken out, clans that can't think quickly, or don't have strong leaders to think of a plan to retaliate, those clans will also go higher, taking away an element to show who is the best. <.<

The whole point of the arena would be to eliminate War Crashing, which I think most clans would want. Pking wouldnt be destroyed, since its "dishonorable" to crash Wars anyway. It would also cause more fights, I would think.

The money drain would be the fact that rune is lost in the war arena and no one would pick it up. Which is good, because there is alot in the economy already.

lol, wars only get crashed if the clan doesnt get AC sorted out. A half decent ac can hold of NH clans.

Not being able to loot in the arena is dumb aswell, some people war to make money.

You whinge about rune in the economy i have 43 set in my bank which im willing to loose in one night. I need all the rune i can more rune the better.

lol, wars only get crashed if the clan doesnt get AC sorted out. A half decent ac can hold of NH clans.

Not being able to loot in the arena is dumb aswell, some people war to make money.

You whinge about rune in the economy i have 43 set in my bank which im willing to loose in one night. I need all the rune i can more rune the better.

Our last Anti-Crash team crashed the war. :wall: It doesn't completely eliminate the risk.

j0xPu5R.png

Our last Anti-Crash team crashed the war. :wall: It doesn't completely eliminate the risk.

oh lol normaly ac do stop crashing you were just unlucky I suppose.

But i really do feel the clan arena will destroy the wilderness unless jagex realy do something about the clan worlds, I may do a huge detailed post later.

It was more of ignorance than luck.
That's partially what I was gonna say' date=' you could literally create the greater demons, so no memories or strats are lost. ^^

I'm pretty sure clans would want to go out pking a lot more then war, though warring would increase ten fold. I don't think you'd lose anything either. If everyone complained about losing the spot to war at, you do have the choice to war there as well.

Think about it, you could war at gdz's without the watchers, crashers, looters, whatever, all pre-designed, and ready to go, no cheating either. Perfect wars, would sure who is the mightiest.

Though in real world wars, anything can happen, so if that factor is taken out, clans that can't think quickly, or don't have strong leaders to think of a plan to retaliate, those clans will also go higher, taking away an element to show who is the best. <.<[/quote']You've got to hand it to the clan world. We've had to endure all this for years :P

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

[hide]

[/hide]

But i really do feel the clan arena will destroy the wilderness unless jagex realy do something about the clan worlds, I may do a huge detailed post later.

It won't destroy the Wilderness at all. PKing would still exist. The war arena would just be a place for two clans to war each other. The only thing this would possibly ruin would be dishonourable war crashing and looting.

j0xPu5R.png

not wanting to sound like the bad guy here but whats wrong with looting? in a returning war some clan members go through 40 or more sets of full rune per person. thats alot of armour that just goes to waste sitting on the ground untill it dissipears.

not wanting to sound like the bad guy here but whats wrong with looting? in a returning war some clan members go through 40 or more sets of full rune per person. thats alot of armour that just goes to waste sitting on the ground untill it dissipears.

Well i basically look at it as, your there to fight a war for your clan, not loot yourself some rune armour.

pan.png

Well i basically look at it as, your there to fight a war for your clan, not loot yourself some rune armour.

If you're not in the war?

This is probably how all those level 3 skillers are so dang rich =P~

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg