The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide

Jordanweb

Great guide! I did Eadgar's Ruse (which took me 3 hours btw, using up 3 full games necklaces... :wall: ) Anyways, I did it specifically for these and I spent 220k on prayer pots, 105k on a sara mitre, tracked down an Armadyl Pendant and got 10k bone bolts all for this...this is AVIANSIE! Tomorrow I'm going to camp there :D

Wish me luck and thanks for the great guide ::'

~Game :thumbsup:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide! I did Eadgar's Ruse (which took me 3 hours btw, using up 3 full games necklaces... :wall: ) Anyways, I did it specifically for these and I spent 220k on prayer pots, 105k on a sara mitre, tracked down an Armadyl Pendant and got 10k bone bolts all for this...this is AVIANSIE! Tomorrow I'm going to camp there :D

Wish me luck and thanks for the great guide ::'

~Game :thumbsup:

good luck.

i will be going useing the setup the first chance i get :thumbsup: lets hope addy bars don't go down to much :pray:

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

^Probably not.

You'd use too much food. You need like 80+ Def or 40+ Prayer.

Barrow Drops: Guthan's Helm, Karil's Crossbow.

5 Pieces of the Crystal Key so far.

I would never consider meeting people irl. Not just because of risks that they could be a 40 year old man who is only interested in the bottom half of your body.

this is my first trip using this guide. (75 range 62 prayer)

[hide=First trip]loot.JPG[/hide]

about 650k worth of items there and the clue i got zammy legs

i would recommend this guide to everyone wanting to make good cash \'

very good guide 10/10 i will be using this again

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

Decide to make a profit calculator in Excel. (My first time making a calculator in excel, usually use php/vb/java.

It won't be released for people to use until I make sure it has no bugs. However, until then you can view my calculator statistics :P

http://halo3search.com/profitcalc/

sig.jpg

hey mate, very very nice guide iw ill be doing this as soon as i get my 60 str, um i have 1 question can i get your permission to copy the guide exactly as it is into my clan's website to help them too?

cheers holla back bro

R.I.P RED NINJA596

My old account, perm banned 10th december 2007.

:(

Thanks for this!

I have found these guys to be a great supply of addy bars, and it has helped me raise my smithing like crazy!

I train on these birds, get as much cash and bars as I can on one trip, smith the bars into bolts, sell them at exchange, and buy more bars. Although you lose money, 200 addy bars, can be smithed and 160 more bought. Keep that up, and you have a level. Thanks for the info.

Nice guide, but for you higher levels out there, you don't need pray pots. Just take your Armydyl Pendant so they don't attack, and bring a load of sharks. They don't hit too hard, and you can still get 100 bars or so on one load of sharks. Pray pots are just too precious to me.

Thanks for the post. Helped me out alot. And if you clean it up, and make evolve it a little for higher level players as well as pray, I'll probably put this into the Archive of Wisdom GWD Index (when I do it).

I hope everyone does this to bring the prices down. I still lose money, but c-bow bolts are in high demand, so they're price is going up. Now just to get those bar prices down. Maybe someday I can smith something other than cannonballs for a profit. Sheesh.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)