Jordanweb

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=714860

:boohoo:

This guy also stole my word "Aviansies". :shame:

I'm going to have to agree with those above me, you are being far too protective. Your reasoning for making a guide should be to help people, not for some silly fame that a sensible person could care less about. If you want to help people, you should be welcoming other guides and methods, instead of pushing them out of your spotlight.

In any case, you can't steal a piece of a language, it is not "your" word, despite it being the incorrect plural form of the word (I believe that's your arguement?). I could make up a word (Intelligent-Common-RS-Player for example :P ), that doesn't give me some sort of copyright over it. I'd be willing to bet that 99.9% don't even know the plural form of the word, hell even I can't (be bothered) remember it :wink: , making it's use illogical to an extent.

This whole ordeal is ridiculous in my opinion, it's about finding the right style for the users of the guide, and writing the guide is meant to be for a selfless cause.

Stephen Colbert coined, "Wikiality," and, "Truthiness." He copyrighted them lol.

In any case, you can't steal a piece of a language, it is not "your" word, despite it being the incorrect plural form of the word (I believe that's your arguement?). I could make up a word (Intelligent-Common-RS-Player for example :P ), that doesn't give me some sort of copyright over it. I'd be willing to bet that 99.9% don't even know the plural form of the word, hell even I can't (be bothered) remember it :wink: , making it's use illogical to an extent.

I was joking about Qeltar stealing my word, lol.

Stephen Colbert coined, "Wikiality," and, "Truthiness." He copyrighted them lol.

:-s

I was joking about Qeltar stealing my word, lol.

With the brain power that can be seen from some of the less mature users combined with not being able to tell sarcasm just from words, I personally find sarcasm or joking not the best idea on forums :P

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

07nov11150503vg6.png

Nice Guide mate :D

lol, i saw u there :P i had many less of them killed =( i use a different way now, i just use emerald (e) bolts and mith bolts, i just poisen all and then att 1 with mith

i had like 100 kills after 8 prayer pots =] maybe even less pots.

i coudl have gotten more, but i got tired and diddnt want to do it 2 hours straigth =\ and after a while they get non agressive, anyone know a way to avoid that?

edit:rider, whats the point of getting 2 pair of boots with u?

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P

i coudl have gotten more, but i got tired and diddnt want to do it 2 hours straigth =\ and after a while they get non agressive, anyone know a way to avoid that?

Just walk a little to the east or west (basically, get out of the general area) and then come back in. They'll start pwning you afterwards =D

I believe he got them as drops from the mages there, seeing as you already bring a prayer setup and all :wink:

slayermask3.png

I believe he got them as drops from the mages there, seeing as you already bring a prayer setup and all :wink:

Actually it's because both help him:

White boots: Prayer bonus

Climbing boots: Getting to the gwd

anything else I could change/improve?

Taking a mitre,

Taking white or bandos or ranger or snakeskin boots,

Taking an archer ring,

Taking barrows gloves,

Taking a holy wrench.

Those would all help but you'll do fine without them.

Ill try to buy one --- Taking a mitre

Can't, no troll telly --- Taking white or bandos or ranger or snakeskin boots

Nah XD --- Taking an archer ring,

Not enough RFD --- Taking barrows gloves,

Ill do that --- Taking a holy wrench.

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

Seems like better money than barrowing.. think i'll try this. My range'll blow right through em =D 10/10

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Hey, would this setup work?

setupnj0.png

You can keep the proseleyte, you don't need a bonus of 50+ to hit hard as everyone seems to think, though you will hit marginally slower you will get a tad more out of your p pots. You can replace the kharil with a monk top, but a proseleyte top would probably be pushing it, in any case use black d hide because kharil is the same attack bonus, and the added defences are useless when praying.

Try get a mitre if you can, but the helmet will be better then nothing :wink: Also, bring a god book or bring nothing in the shield spot, as rune defender = no prayer bonus and no range bonus. I like to use white boots which offer + prayer and -1 range bonus. Seeing as range bonus is easier to obtain and less noticable I consider that fair trade :P

You probably shouldn't use Sup restores, prayer pots are more suitable for this type of monster hunting where the time you get out of the prayer pots is already abundant. I don't see why you have a tele-tab AND a lyre, you should use one or the other, remember a lyre has to charges so it can get you back aswell, if you don't mind a short walk.

That setup will work, but it can be made better. :wink:

slayermask3.png

Thanks for all the comments, here is my final setup:

07nov13234607sa5.png

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

Man very nice guide I love it completely

Would This be a good set for the trip?

Head:Sara D hide Coif

Plate:Monk Robes

Bottom:Black D Hide Chaps

Boots:Snakeskin

Amulet:Holy Symbol

Ring:Wealth

Shield:Zam Book/Sara Book

Weapon:Dorgeshuun Crossbow

Inventory:

Fire Staff

100 Nats

1k(cash)

Empty Space(addy Bars)

Armadyl Pendant

2 Sharks

21 Prayer pots

Skills:

70+ Range

40+ Prayer

40+ Defence

60+ Hitpoints

60+ Strength(move boulder)

Judgement Is Harsh For Those Who Take It So Lightly...

Paired Up with Totaldude94

silverthehedgehog.jpg

I like to think i deliver more then just pizza...

i remeber that addy bars were 3k+ before this guide now there 2.8-2.7 and the only people buying is ppl who are using them for bolts. Still a great guide :thumbsup:

I was struggling to sell mine for 2.6k yesterday, infact I can't remember if I managed to sell them, but 2.5k is the most common price you'll see now on official forums, if this goes on for much longer at this rate I think Jagex are going to be forced to nerf :(

slayermask3.png