The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide

Jordanweb

There seems to be a little confusion about this:

if the rocks say " ill need a good reason before i pass that way", then you need to start troll stronghold.

Nice guide i might get around to trying it

::'

It's multiple posts about this you could just check previous posts to get your answer.

to the person above me, you will want a accumulator to collect all your bone bolts. Also, why the cammy teletabs and the sharks?

Actually an accumulator isn't 100% needed as bone bolts are so cheap, infact if you have a trimmed skillcape i'd recomend taking that over the accumulator.

I'm assuming the cammy tabs are for when he wants to tele out of the dungeon and the sharks are there "just incase" as it is a first aviansie trip.

i dont use a accumulator because i dont pick up my bolts (only use 3Kish per trip...meaning only a 12K gp loss ;))

also cammy teles is for when im ready to go (i clicked 10 instead of just 1 on accident)....and the sharks are for when im semi afking and i need an emergancy heal...actualy happened quite a bit in the few trips i had done

also i really need to get a holy wrench...seems that with 20 prayer pots i should have got more than 360 bars with 96 range + range pot and 49 prayer....but i cant stand farming and prolly wont get around to getting lvl 40 farm

You'll get about 400 with holy wrench. also You can replace 4 of the prayer potions for ranged potions because it will speed it up quite a bit but you'll get a little less bars but you gain on it in time.

igsig.png

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a few questions :-k

Exp/hr

Cash/hr

and is it worth to bring ava's divice if using bone bolts??

74 range

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: are these ok stats?

54 prayer

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------.....Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob.....ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------james111116ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------

Should i use sara god cape insted of ava's or should i use avas and sara stole?

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------.....Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob.....ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------james111116ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-)ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ--------------

I was wondering...how did you get over 500 kills in your last couple of kill pics...cause thats a lot :shock:

But, either way, w00t! the clue I got from avaiansie gave me a guthix plate and zammy dhide chaps :D

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

what range lvl do u recomend?

You can do so at any level...but the higher the better. People need to read the guide a little better.

The exp/cash per hour can only be determined by yourself. It's not like woodcutting or any other non-combat skill, where the speed is always in the ballpark, but in combat training, it's varied. People will get faster exp the higher the lvl, and it also depends on your luck for money.

this is a warning to every1 thinking about going in the armadly area via mith grapple. I couldnt tell what lvl it was however when i entered i already had ranged prayer on and thought i was safe.....wrong.

it was much diff looking of avainsie that attacked me with wind wave i think.

im just lucky i had an emergency tele i barely got away with my trip of 308 addy bars. i lost 60 hp in a matter of a few seconds.

i hope theres only 1 spawn of those things or else im stuck outside with everyone else. might wanna warn ppl about this jordan i nearly lost a good sum of cash :ohnoes:

might wanna warn ppl about this jordan i nearly lost a good sum of cash :ohnoes:

Nowhere in my guide does it mention that you need to go into the armadyl eyrie, or even leave the area around the geiser for that matter; if someone decides to do so i will take no responsibility for their actions. :|

Also my suggested inventories don't have mithril grapples in them so anyone following my guide wouldn't even be able to go in there. :-w

at the same time ppl who realize it can get crowded will venture into the armdy area like i did seeing if its a good spot to kill instead of outside and i think u should atleast give these ppl some warning. i think the old saying curiosity killed the cat goes well here.

ahh the diff gods all have spirtual mages/warrs under them ironically the armady warrs attack with ranged. mystery solved atleast.

Nice guide :) . I'll definately give these guys a go later on. But may I suggest adding the approximate ranged exp/h and the approximate number of Addy Bars attained in an hour? Other than that, I can't wait till its finished.

I get around 50k xp an hour when killing the Armadyl boss (including the 40 kills).

this is a warning to every1 thinking about going in the armadly area via mith grapple. I couldnt tell what lvl it was however when i entered i already had ranged prayer on and thought i was safe.....wrong.

im just lucky i had an emergency tele i barely got away with my trip of 308 addy bars. i lost 60 hp in a matter of a few seconds.

i hope theres only 1 spawn of those things or else im stuck outside with everyone else. might wanna warn ppl about this jordan i nearly lost a good sum of cash :ohnoes:

That would be a level 122 Spiritual Mage. You need 83 slayer to hit those, and they should be avoided at all costs as they, surprisingly, hit you while praying range.

Making a trip now... WISH ME LUCK!!!!! :mrgreen: =P~ :P :D :lol: :thumbsup: :ohnoes: \:D/ =D>

If you plan going into the eyrie then you MUST bring a pendant of Armadyl, or you wont have very long to live :lol:

There's several level 120+ (level 122 I believe...) spiritual mages at the entrance :-w

allcp5.gif

yewbotssmallqu7.png

Should i bring a ROW-ring of wealth??

will that make my trip more profitable??

thanks in furture refrence

Ring

Archer Ring > Ring of Life (Some people take a ring of wealth however i personally don't recomend it)

There's Jordanweb's suggestion. I recommend it though, if you can't afford an archer ring. More addy bars ftw :thumbsup:

allcp5.gif

yewbotssmallqu7.png

I've only had 2 runs but I seem to be getting fewer addy bars than most people. On my first run I got about 340 addy bars on about 370 kills and on my second I got about 370 on 460 kills. Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky? BTW not wearing a ROW (I think that might affect it negatively since the bars are a common drop instead of a rare one.)

I've only had 2 runs but I seem to be getting fewer addy bars than most people. On my first run I got about 340 addy bars on about 370 kills and on my second I got about 370 on 460 kills. Am I doing something wrong or am I just unlucky? BTW not wearing a ROW (I think that might affect it negatively since the bars are a common drop instead of a rare one.)

Only attacking the lower level aviansies i asume?

igsig.png