The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide

Jordanweb

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome guide! helped me so much, and out of my first trip there, i am completely satisfied. heres my return:

j5w8cj.png

i used a mojority of your setup, but found another that had same protection, but greater range and almost equal prayer bonuses. i think if something was tweaked, it could be better, just cant think of what... ill show it to you:

1yqvbn.png

this is also without snakeskin boots and a full zammy book (it would add more bonuses if it was full, mine is empty)

my result is poor in comparison to my setup i believe, but thats just my luck :P the sara coif adds range bonus, the guthix stole adds 10 to prayer (not sure if it is better or worse than holy symbol, but i had one to use). hopefully this can be added somewhere to improve on or add to your guide :) once again, thanks so much for this guide

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

must say i just got back from my first trip out there and i was happy with my experience. i killed 212 on 20 p pots(4) something like 178 addy bars 150k in gold and some runes. i was realy shocked i did so well for only have 62 ranged and a meager +73 to ranged but i did manage to get +24 prayer. best place that i can think of if u want ranged exp and profit.

Happy hunting guys n gals.

I`m about to start my first trip, so ill edit this post after it ends.

EDIT: here is the loot i got after my first aviansies trip, i used 20 p pots and got like 700 - 800k profit

aV1YNvW0.jpg

kysax.png

After taking a break of 17 months, i had to come back

but everything has changed way too much xD

I've tested it, at 79 ranged, I get 38k ranged exp per hour and an approximate 500k in money per hour (after deducting the costs of prayer pots, bolts used, etc).

My setup was:

------------------Void Knight Ranged Helm------------

Ava's Accumulator----Holy Symbol------ Emerald Bolts (e)

Rune Crossbow ----- Void Knight Top ----- Unholy Book

----------------------Void Knight Bottom ------------------

Void Knight Gloves ----- Ranger Boots ----- Ring of Wealth

Void Knight set allows more exp per hour over black dragonhide (it's been proven). I'd say (tentatively) that this is the best possible set to bring to Aviansie (perhaps replace the ring of wealth with an archer ring and the holy symbol for another saradomin item).

Thanks for the info Jordan, I ranged them a few times before you made this thread, however now there's a lot of people camping there, so I'm moving back to runecrafting. :)

Hope my info helps for future aviansie slayers! :)

(tbh, I think Jagex will nerf the drop rate soon :( )

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

100 kills in, and I've already gotten a ranged level and over 340K profit. This guide rocks. \' Even at lower (65-66) ranged levels these things fall pretty fast. Excellent guide, hope it doesn't get nerfed. :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Nice guide jordan! im gonna post my pic on my blog(check it out) and kysax im in your pic =) ... im the noob in ini helm and blue dhide >.<

peace

dwarve

hey Jordan, add me...ill go with you!

Looks like a good way to make money, im going asap!

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

I have started doing this today and I gotta say...it really freakin' works! So far I have made ~350k in cash and have 520 addy bars stored away for future adamant boltage.

There are a few tricks that I used to make hunting more efficient.

1) Whenever you see a Gorak or any kind of monster pwning an Aviansie, join in. Even better, if the Aviansie is almost dead, just deal the final blow, and you'll get the drop!

2) Whenever they drop Swordfish (I believe 5 at a time), and you have already stayed there long enough in which they stop attacking you, turn off your prayer and fight the lower lvl Avies without prayer. Whenever you get hurt, just heal with the swordfish. I was able to stay inside for quite a while longer using this method.