The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide

Jordanweb

wait if you dont wear the armdyl pendant wouldnt the others attack you?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from using ur guide, my trip:

avains.jpg

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

weild a zammy bookm and vamps + all other zammy monsters leave u alone

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Can you let me know your range and prayer level?

And how long does it kill 1 avian with your range level and how long does lets say 16 ppots last for you at your prayer level? Thanks

80 prayer, 82 ranged.

I'm not that sure aboyut the last question though.

they attack with mage or ranged or both? great guide thought!

Just ranged.

How do I avoid being attacked by the vampires?

Take a zammy book and saradomin symbol.

Ty man for the tip, I'm there atm 160 kills 140 addy bars n 80k cash, also got a clue. Are thise clues lvl 3 or 2? I will post finishing pic when i gotta leave, maybe 1/3 of p pots used this far.

Nice. :thumbsup:

if i wore zammy vambs, guthix book and holy symbol. would that work?

You don't need to take anything guthix... But yeah i think that should work.

yeah...but your not going into the chanber

great guide but you might want to note that you need 70 ranged and a mithril grapple to get into the chamber

Where did my guide say that you need to go into the chamber? :uhh:

wich is what i said above you lol

What exactly is your gear? If i wore a zammy book and sara symbol is that enough or do I need more?

EDIT: also is the dorshun *sp* different from bone c bow? Also, what about using a saradomin mitre insted of a symbol and getting a glory?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Yeah, I was going to say, keep the rune daggers p+. There will probably be a market for them for people with 40 attack using rune weapon to obby maul.

If you get another rune dagger p+ drop, I say you alch one and then pick up the next one.

I noticed these guys dropped loads of addy bars and rune daggers p+, but I didn't know if wasting ppots on them was worth it. This answers that.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!