The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide

Jordanweb

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys also post trip length so I can get a sense of cash/hr?

Thanks

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Yes you can use sara cape, thats why i use, and trip length depends on your prayer/range level. I last about 2 hours on 20 pray pots with 64 range. 20 pots cost like 160k i make about 600-750k on a trip, so subtract the 160k and divide by two = 220k-300k per hour for me profit!

thanks,

dwarve

p.s. thanks for posting my vid on here jordan =)

Cant we kill them inside there lair? Since there is only avainese in there, and if you use armydal ammy, they wont attack you, then just kill them.

You could but there are some downsides:

-There are no other npcs to help you get kills faster

-You have to take an armadyl amulet, so you loose a possible 6 or 10 prayer bonuses.

-An inventory space wasted to the Grapple.

Do you think you could estimate within 100k how much i would make an hour with 72 range and 60 pray using your setup with a god stole and accumulator including the prayer potions?

It would be best if you took your own trip and found it out for yourself.

I've rewritten some parts of the guide, tell me what you think.

What are your range and pray lvls?

Mine is 80 range and 60 prayer. I had 75 range when I started a week ago. It took me ~2300 bars to get from 75-80 range, and 1 hp lvl (now 82). You can estimate the amount of experience from this. My trips are between 1.5-2 hours. I waste an hour talking/peeing, etc., basically, WASTING my time doing something else hehe. I take 20 (4) p pots with me too.

You should include some more info on getting there and safety or a def requirement or something, I went on my first trip and lost around 400k (I saw 4 red splats and my guy fall to his knees...)

You obviously didn't follow my guide correctly.

Great guide. Very complete.

Any other typer of TOP you would suggest taking? I think you could add a bit more possibilities to that part of the guide :P

Well it has no requirements so i didn't see the need to include any alternatives, as imo it is the best possible top to take.

uploadyl6.png

One of my many trips.

I used 16 prayer potions, got a little unlucky with the bars

Here is my outfit while firebolting.

uploadic9.png

It's not as good cash but you gain on it, i used about 500 bolts per 4 p pots at 52 prayer.

igsig.png

to the person above me, you will want a accumulator to collect all your bone bolts. Also, why the cammy teletabs and the sharks?

Actually an accumulator isn't 100% needed as bone bolts are so cheap, infact if you have a trimmed skillcape i'd recomend taking that over the accumulator.

I'm assuming the cammy tabs are for when he wants to tele out of the dungeon and the sharks are there "just incase" as it is a first aviansie trip.

i dont use a accumulator because i dont pick up my bolts (only use 3Kish per trip...meaning only a 12K gp loss ;))

also cammy teles is for when im ready to go (i clicked 10 instead of just 1 on accident)....and the sharks are for when im semi afking and i need an emergancy heal...actualy happened quite a bit in the few trips i had done

also i really need to get a holy wrench...seems that with 20 prayer pots i should have got more than 360 bars with 96 range + range pot and 49 prayer....but i cant stand farming and prolly wont get around to getting lvl 40 farm