The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide

Jordanweb

short ver. to many addy bars comming in less going out.

well i have a sinking feeling that these will get nerfed soon the rsof had about 15 threads of ppl only selling b4 i even saw a buyer and he already had got his fill of bars. with this guide alone getting alot of attention i think if they dont nerf them we could see ppl selling them for 2.3k ea soon. granted still profitable prbly but this will have an affect on addy bolts and if im right we could see certain items drop in price as the bolts get cheaper and more ppl can afford to use them.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very interesting setup that will be much much more cost efficient and will allow a trip of 120-350 [my min and max in any trip using this setup]

Here is what it is composed of

aviansieequippediv6.pngaviansiebonuskm2.pngaviansieinventorylw4.png

Of course these can be replaced to mix and match but i use this because it gives me a satisfactory range defence [200+] and range attack [75+] bonuses.

Ups and downs of this techqnique:

Ups

-more cost efficient! 20 and some odd prayer pots are quite costly, this way, including barrow repair costs will cost about 25-35k a trip

-make use of those swordfish drop! in one trip recently done by me i receive a total of 9 yes NINE swordfish drops [45 total] prolonging my trip from my 150 to nearly 375 kills!

-more profit! well if it costs less, you rake in more profit

Downs

-barrow repairs :(

-shorter trips most time. sure this may be so but it does not take very long to walk from the bank to the aviansie and you will still get an adequate amount of kills

-i couldn't find anymore

*NOTE* the range potion and super defence can help [especially super defence] so i suggest you bring it!, but only repot when you've nearly 100% ran out because your trip should last as long as the potions

*NOTE* dragon boots give no range defence so any boot with range bonus is better [i just like keeping it on me]

And my stats so theres no confusion [only the needed ones]

aviansiestatug7.png

**TIP!! **

want to kill nearly 2x as fast getting 2x as much profit in the same time?

Who doesnt?

well you must learn to use the evergoing battle in that dungeon! the gorak shown in the picture is attacked by the level 83 and 71 aviansie [yes only those] and he can damage up to 14! that means he will speed up your killing speed

Gorak before you attack

aviansietip1xh1.png

Gorak after you attack

aviansietip2gw8.png

The black square in the minimap is the level 71 aviansie that constantly attacks the gorak, remember if you get the last hit when its 2 npcs you still get the drop! Make use of that and attack those aviansie that are being killed by pyrefiend, vampires, icefiend, bloodveld, and gorak. This will make your trip much more profitable in the end

Comments appreciated, happy aviansie slaying

i shall have to try this next trip ^_^

a downside =[

youll have to pick up your bolts seeing as though your not using acummalator

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

rawr i told it to cancel this post :x

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

trip one

aviansies.bmp_420032.jpg

trip two

aviaisnies2.bmp_420033.jpg

trip three

aviansies3.bmp_420034.jpg

trip four

aviansies_4.bmp_425357.jpg

new setup

aviansie_new_setup.bmp_425358.jpg

Trip 5 (In writing! :lol:

60 addy bars rune limbs and 38,400 gp

Animaslayer.png

here is my setup, may get zammy book and sara stole as investment.

mysetupnz1.th.png

Here is my first trip result, add 96 kills because i logged out in the middle of the run.

firstaviansierungf1.th.png

Nice, btw i'd highly recomend you update your browser lol.

that is one OLD browser i think jesus may recognise it

Animaslayer.png

DAng, I so gotta try this. Wonder how I'd do with 60 range... Lol, Almost every pic has a clue scroll in it. That alone makes me wanna go =P~

i was exactly at 60 ranged when i started and i got a 475k profit. dont worry about it, if you train smart then you will get it, i havent gotten the clue reward yet im not 39 theiving -_-. add me if u need help. check my previous posts for what i wore.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Ok i've done6 trips and i have a couple of facts for people =)

1) 3 of my trips were with no wealth the other 3 were. I got more bars with wealth

2) At 61 prayer with +20 prayer bonus it took 5:07 minutes for my prayer to train to zero

3) Make sure you attack any aviansie that is being attacked then leave it. That way you will get the drop while the monster kills it and you kill another one

4) The geezer is my preferred spot

5) Remind people that they need 60 prayer to wear a stole =P I was 56 when i bought one so i got all the way to 61 just to wear it =)

Thanks! Great guide mate

I may start making sigs again

Armyoftwosig.png

RSN: Pie Naple

I have a very interesting setup that will be much much more cost efficient and will allow a trip of 120-350 [my min and max in any trip using this setup]

Here is what it is composed of

aviansieequippediv6.pngaviansiebonuskm2.pngaviansieinventorylw4.png

Of course these can be replaced to mix and match but i use this because it gives me a satisfactory range defence [200+] and range attack [75+] bonuses.

Ups and downs of this techqnique:

Ups

-more cost efficient! 20 and some odd prayer pots are quite costly, this way, including barrow repair costs will cost about 25-35k a trip

-make use of those swordfish drop! in one trip recently done by me i receive a total of 9 yes NINE swordfish drops [45 total] prolonging my trip from my 150 to nearly 375 kills!

-more profit! well if it costs less, you rake in more profit

Downs

-barrow repairs :(

-shorter trips most time. sure this may be so but it does not take very long to walk from the bank to the aviansie and you will still get an adequate amount of kills

-i couldn't find anymore

*NOTE* the range potion and super defence can help [especially super defence] so i suggest you bring it!, but only repot when you've nearly 100% ran out because your trip should last as long as the potions

*NOTE* dragon boots give no range defence so any boot with range bonus is better [i just like keeping it on me]

And my stats so theres no confusion [only the needed ones]

aviansiestatug7.png

**TIP!! **

want to kill nearly 2x as fast getting 2x as much profit in the same time?

Who doesnt?

well you must learn to use the evergoing battle in that dungeon! the gorak shown in the picture is attacked by the level 83 and 71 aviansie [yes only those] and he can damage up to 14! that means he will speed up your killing speed

Gorak before you attack

aviansietip1xh1.png

Gorak after you attack

aviansietip2gw8.png

The black square in the minimap is the level 71 aviansie that constantly attacks the gorak, remember if you get the last hit when its 2 npcs you still get the drop! Make use of that and attack those aviansie that are being killed by pyrefiend, vampires, icefiend, bloodveld, and gorak. This will make your trip much more profitable in the end

Comments appreciated, happy aviansie slaying

if you have guthans you might as well take the rest and just camp there till your armor fully breaks. i dont see whyd you wouldnt, same as taking bones to peaches

Assassin1357.png