The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide

Jordanweb

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...dude? Maybe he took alot of ppots, and if you havent noticed the Zamorak Book (5+ Prayer bonus), the Monks robe (6? Not sure how much prayer bonus), the holy symbol (8+ prayer bonus), and the mitre (no idea how much pray bonus), all that combined with his prayer and range levels actually can affect how long you stay there, how fast you kill the aviansie, etc.

Theres also absolutely nothing wrong with attacking low-hpers, they arent going to drop anything if another monster kills em, duh. I mean, how much random junk you see around the dungeon from monsters that already died before you came? Attacking low-hpers is just a tactic to kill more, quicker.

And Garados, it's really all up to you if you want to leave right after getting a clue scroll or not. I would stay personally, use up the rest of my ppots and get the maximum amount of loot and xp possible \'

Thanks for replying for me lol. Couldn't have said it better *maybe*.

to the person above me, you will want a accumulator to collect all your bone bolts. Also, why the cammy teletabs and the sharks?

Actually an accumulator isn't 100% needed as bone bolts are so cheap, infact if you have a trimmed skillcape i'd recomend taking that over the accumulator.

I'm assuming the cammy tabs are for when he wants to tele out of the dungeon and the sharks are there "just incase" as it is a first aviansie trip.

I use same setup as posted on the guide but take run c bow and addy bolts, at 75 range and 60 prayer got only 350 kills :-X might take the tip on this page, take range pots and see hat happens.

EDIT: and btw y take holy symbol, y not stole?

Everyone can only bring what equipment they have. Stole's do give 10+ pray bonus, but they're no use if you don't have one.

Holy symbols = easy to acquire, only give 2 less prayer bonus, and provide the same effect as stoles (keeps Sara's minions off you).

allcp5.gif

yewbotssmallqu7.png

Some people have tactics that work better than others. Just pick one out and stick to it, see if you can find any parts about it that you can improve for better aviansie butt-kicking performance.

allcp5.gif

yewbotssmallqu7.png

nice guide.Theese avansies seem pretty profitable.

10/10

...btw are theese good range exp? or is it just for the money :P

I Find they are very good xp

almost did from 90 - 91 with 1 day in there + over 1k addy bars and 500k alcs :thumbsup:

skill to sky

605+ total F 2 P Skiller

Some people have tactics that work better than others. Just pick one out and stick to it, see if you can find any parts about it that you can improve for better aviansie butt-kicking performance.

Not only that but some people also have a higher prayer level than others. Oh, and make sure you bring p pots (4) not (3).

This seems pretty like a pretty good way to make cash/get range xp but is there really a market for addy bars? and help me out with this.. Im 47 prayer and 71 range... approx. how many prayer potions will i need per trip? also what will i bring? i read the guide but was a bit confused ( im a bit cold) ( my brain doesnt process as well when im cold :XD: ) if you could help me with this i would love it so much!!! <3:<3:<3:

Thanks - (btw my rsn is Jojosonofgod) ( If you wanna pm me)

10gfhah.jpg

jojosonofgod.gif

jojosonofgod.png

This seems pretty like a pretty good way to make cash/get range xp but is there really a market for addy bars? and help me out with this.. Im 47 prayer and 71 range... approx. how many prayer potions will i need per trip? also what will i bring? i read the guide but was a bit confused ( im a bit cold) ( my brain doesnt process as well when im cold :XD: ) if you could help me with this i would love it so much!!! <3:<3:<3:

If it were for me, I'd train prayer to lvl 60 first. It helps a lot =)

You also need 70 strength to move the boulder from the entrance.

Range is appropriate I guess...I had 75 range when I started, and after 7.5 trips, I now have 79. Expect great range exp =D

Oh, and bring all the P pots you can.

If it were for me, I'd train prayer to lvl 60 first. It helps a lot =)

You also need 70 strength to move the boulder from the entrance.

Range is appropriate I guess...I had 75 range when I started, and after 7.5 trips, I now have 79. Expect great range exp =D

Oh, and bring all the P pots you can.

Ok awsome - Thanks * Shivers :uhh: :uhh: * Prayer here i come... ::' :thumbsup:

Oh - and i have 76 str * woot * :thumbsup:

10gfhah.jpg

jojosonofgod.gif

jojosonofgod.png

This seems pretty like a pretty good way to make cash/get range xp but is there really a market for addy bars?

Take a look at all the popular methods to pk and kill monsters, which thing keeps on coming up? Ruby or Diamond bolts (e), both of which are made from addy bolts, which come from addy bars....So yeah, theres a pretty good market on em :thumbsup:

allcp5.gif

yewbotssmallqu7.png

Dang Jordan, excellent loot!

Random fact: whenever someone posted a picture of their loot, I pull up the calculator and add the worth of the bars to the cash (assuming that it is a rounded amount).

If the bars were sold at 3k each Jordan, you just made 1.838 mill that trip, not including what you'll get from the treasure trail. :shock:

allcp5.gif

yewbotssmallqu7.png

If the bars were sold at 3k each Jordan, you just made 1.838 mill that trip, not including what you'll get from the treasure trail. :shock:

Not bad for 3 hours or so, eh? <3:

Better than standing around in an extremely laggy world destroying your keyboard while getting no experience for sure :D

(AKA merchanting :P)

allcp5.gif

yewbotssmallqu7.png

Jordan i am posting a link to my vid, feel free to use it in your guide =)

thanks again,

dwarve

I couldn't see the text that well but your video illustrates getting to/killing them perfectly. <3:

Adding a link to it now. ::'

Btw it's aviansie not avainsie :P

Jordan i am posting a link to my vid, feel free to use it in your guide =)

thanks again,

dwarve

I couldn't see the text that well but your video illustrates getting to/killing them perfectly. <3:

Adding a link to it now. ::'

Btw it's aviansie not avainsie :P

Yeah me either...It's a great video for viewing purposes, but i could hardly read one word of the text (thanks to youtube)