The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide

Jordanweb

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What cross bow is that and how do i get it?

good guide

It's a dorgeshuun crossbow. Here's a link to it.

You can buy it at this shop which is in these caves.

I would reccomend doing this quest first so you can use the specail. You can always just buy it from another player though.

Without doubt a nice guide, but I've some questions <3:

1. Can I replace the Monks robe with my Karil's top, or not?

2. Are Aviansies profitable?

3. Do I really need that God Book, or could I replace it with a Rune Kite or so?

4. I need 2 God Items, right? If so, what would be the best items to bring?

5. Do I need quests to enter it?

1. Karils has the same attack bonus as black d hide so if you want the extra ranged attack bonus take that, but i prefer monks robe top as i last longer with the extra pray bonus.

2. Duh, did you even read the guide? :P

3. No point in a rune kite because you're praying and taking no damage, the prayer and ranged bonuses on the book are best.

4. Zamorak book and saradomin mitre.

5. Death Plateau quest.

Tyvm

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

nice.jpg

First trip, got me 86 hp and now only 35k to 97 range :D

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Thank you soooo much!!! I've made about 1.5 mil in only half a day!!! And thats after I've bought new supplies too ^^

I've also got 4 clues which add up to about another 500k!

So all in all I'm a very happy guy.

Thanks!!!!!!

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png

Great guide, i just have one question; Is there any way how you can hop worlds inside the dungeon? Or do you have to go back behind the boulder?

Walk south to the grapple thing, then west a few steps then 1 step north and you're in a safespot.

This tip is included in soma2035's God Wars Dungeon guide, it may be useful to include here too for those that haven't read the soma2035 guide.

For those of you who have completed Eadgar's Ruse, you may be tempted to waste 2 inventory spaces to teleport to Trollheim. You can still teleport, but there's a more efficient way. Select an item you are bringing at least five of. Bring *5* Law and Air runes, and *4* fire runes instead of 3 of the selected item. Cast your Trollheim teleport, and drop 2 of that item. There should now be 2 empty spaces in your inventory, 2 items on the ground on trollheim. Teleport back to Camelot, then go to the bank and fill your inventory with that selected item. Teleport back up to Trollheim, and you should have 2 empty spaces. Pick up the two items you dropped, and voila: no space wasted.
chumley.png

I've tried tanking with bones to peaches =)

It is amazing! I do get hit quite a bit, but thats only because my defence is only 70 =(

But hey i do it in the eyrie and when i need bones and havent got enough from kills, i just grapple over to where people are killing em and pick up their bones =P

This is very good. Oh and i just wanted to say if someone hasn't done horror from the deep and wants something as good as a prayer book in prayer bonus, you can use a tribal shield thing made out of the masks =P

It gives same prayer bonus but no attack/def bonuses though =(

Nice guide once again! I will post a pic after my tank trip once im done =P

I'm also 43k away from 80 range thanks to this =)

(From 72 range by the way)

I may start making sigs again

Armyoftwosig.png

RSN: Pie Naple

Awsome dude again I'm about to do another trip to get some money and range exp. I got from 74 to 78 range with it woot thank you

EDIT:Some guy on RSOF made a aviansie guide and its exactly like yours exept he use rune c'bow and mith bolts now every one use that :(

ib7rVm.png

Great guide, 9.9/10

Maybe add a drop list for 10/10?

FireCapeOwner.gif

Chris01324.png

Chris01324.png

Barrows Drops = Ahrims Skirt x1 - Torags Helm x2 - Torags Plate x1 - Torags Hams x1- Guthans Skirt x1 - Karils Coif x2 - Karils Top x1

Dragon Drops = Med x2 - Spear x1 - Skirt x2 - Legs x1 - Left Half x 1