Embarrasing moments

samurai_lassie

I saw this topic on another runescape site which I'm not going to name now. Well my most embarasing moment was back in 8th grade. I was feeling sick all day and just stayed in school. During the last period, 10 minutes before the bell rings I throw up all over this girl sitting next to me.

really, had no idea did they copy this thread ? :x

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Even more so for you boy.

You have no idea what you just said do you :lol:

Seriously, can you get a grip of yourself and post something worth reading?

My all time classic embarrassing moment is taking a photo of a full moon with my camera phone. I kept walking forward and my brother asked me what the hell I was doing.

"Im moving closer to the moon to take a better picture, you bloody idiot, what does it look like I'm doing?"

Doh... #-o =D> =D>

Silly Mel......It's going to stay the same size :(

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

My most embarrasing was when i wrote a text message to a good friend saying that i was going to ask a girl out, and how amazing she was blah blah, and then sending the text to the actual girl i liked haha...

Her reply was 'that wasn't meant for me was it?'

And i nearly died.

Yeah, mildly awkward reply, but we've been going out for two months now anyway haha.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

I was recieving an award at the end of year assembly like 4 years ago, and I tripped up on the strairs and fell off. That was kinda embarrasing, cos everyone was called up infront of the whole school individually

(Note 4 years ago was when I was 10 lol)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Just saw this this morning: I got on the bus, and I see this girl with her graduating class ('09 I think) and the school colors painted on her face, with all kinds of spirit wear. I ask why she has all that stuff,she says, "the pep rally is today, right?". "Um, no, that's next Friday...." \' :XD:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

When I was about 9 I was in the library at school. It was sometime not too long after halloween. Some older kids were talking and I heard one them say he got 2 Baby Ruth's. I quickly chimed in, bragging how many Butterfingers I had gotten trick-or-treating. They just stared at me and started laughing...turns out he'd said "Babe" Ruth's..they were talking about baseball cards.

Then don't post.
Practice what you preach boy

I had an embarrassing moment when I was thinking about math so I wrote numbers along with French words in French class. People were really confused. Then, I tried to erase it with my finger, but it was one of those smart board kind of things.

Ha I've done that before but instead I tried to write on it with a real marker...

My teacher = -.-

Me = :wall:

2czeqeh.jpg

Then don't post.

I had an embarrassing moment when I was thinking about math so I wrote numbers along with French words in French class. People were really confused. Then, I tried to erase it with my finger, but it was one of those smart board kind of things.

Ha I've done that before but instead I tried to write on it with a real marker...

My teacher = -.-

A good tip to remove permanent pens on whiteboards is to draw over with a normal whiteboard pen as fast as possible, it erases after that.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Today getting on the school bus I tripped in front of 50 people, it had rained 5 inches that day and I was sprinting through sheets of rain to get to the bus then I tripped lol

Pwnt.

Thread Winnar.

Pretty much done with rs now

I was getting off the bus to school when the bus doors closed in on me. My bag was stuck inside and the rest of my body was outside. I think the bus driver didn't see me because the bus began to start. So I started to scream for help and the doors suddenly open, which caused me to nearly drop.

Or...

I was climbing up the stairs of the bus, with PE kit and art folder in tow when shoe came off the steps (God, I hate double-deckers buses) So I had to drop my stuff, hop with one leg down the stairs and pick up my shoe. But then my bags fell off the stairs as well :|

I hate buses.

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I had a detention after school. I then raced out of the classroom. I wanted to do some trick off the stage before I left. So, I entered through the stage door and ran onto the stage. I then got ready to jump, but then stopped to look into the faces of several adults which were all staring at me. I then left quickly out through the stage door.

Or..

I was going to school. I then went to the front door since nobody was outside. (I thought I was late) I then opened the front door and it was locked. I was trying to open it for about an hour or so. A man came by in a car and said, "What are you doing?!" I replied, "Trying to get to school. The door's locked." He said, "It's a PA day."

j0xPu5R.png

[hide=Quotes]

Then don't post.

My teacher = -.-

A good tip to remove permanent pens on whiteboards is to draw over with a normal whiteboard pen as fast as possible, it erases after that.

[/hide]

No no it was one of those SmartBoards...Like a giant electronic touchscreen board.

You use some special plastic tipped pen to write with it but I was stupid enough to use a real marker on the screen.

2czeqeh.jpg

[hide=Quotes]
Then don't post.

My teacher = -.-

[/hide]

No no it was one of those SmartBoards...Like a giant electronic touchscreen board.

You use some special plastic tipped pen to write with it but I was stupid enough to use a real marker on the screen.

Haha. My math teacher isn't the brightest and does that like once a week. Then he swears and rubs it off as quick as he can. :lol:

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

[hide=Quotes]
Then don't post.

My teacher = -.-

[/hide]

Haha. My math teacher isn't the brightest and does that like once a week. Then he swears and rubs it off as quick as he can. :lol:

My science teacher has one, and she oriented it wrong on purpose once. She tried drawing a smiley face, and it looked like pizza. Then she tried orienting it correctly, except since it was oriented wrong, she could "click" on the button to orient it. Yay for 10 less minutes of class. :XD:

As for my most embarrassing...I don't know. A few top ones...

My friend and I were walking up the stairs after lunch, and we had pretty much the whole grade behind us. All of a sudden he reaches for my pants and tries to pull them off. :-s

In first grade, on picture day, we had to line up from tallest to shortest. I was the third shortest in my class. One of the people shorter than me was a girl. So the picture guy was down to us three to sit...He says "Next person wearing a skirt gets this chair." I walk forward, and everyone starts laughing. <.<

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Just like a month ago, I was at my friends neighborhood pool, with a couple of people from our school..

So I'm talking to this girl who I was going to ask out soon..and my friend comes along and grabs my swimsuit or whatever you want to call it, and pulls it down and completely off..Well I'm standing there...in nothing...and this girl just completely saw my well, you know.

It was quite embarrassing, but we ended up going out and still are... \'

I was in a spelling bee in like the 6th grade, standing in front of the entire school. I was spelling out my word and my voice cracked right in the middle of spelling it.

And I'm talking big time. Like...a Grand Canyon style crack. My voice went up so shrilly for that one syllable that I swear to God I saw someone's glasses break.

They laughed. I finished my word and humbly walked off stage.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif