Vann's Blog - 99 WC. New PC Build!

lol, a blog >.>

+1

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Thanks for the posts guys. I don't know if I will be on much today, but I will definitely be on tonight to finish my Bloodveld task and maybe do some Sara GWD or just continue slaying (not real sure yet). I will try to add pictures as I get levels and stuff, but no levels yet as slayer is hella slow.

peace,

Vann

*pulls himself back onto the front page*

whew saved myself since no one else would...

Anyways, I haven't been on much the past few day, just slaying when I do get on. I found a new game that resembles rs down to the very items and combat system... *cough* private server *cough* and I have been playing it for the pvp aspect of having fun without the risk...

My tasks since I started slaying:

Greater Demons (Blocked)

Black Demons

Nechs

Black Demons

Nechs

Waterfiends

Kalphite (blocked)

Waterfiends

Black Dragons

Mithril Dragons

Skeletal Wyverns (cancelled)

Now I am working on my 51 Steel dragon task (well I will when i get on). Currently at 61 tasks complete with 170ish points (working on 300 for rings)

I may do a sara trip tonight or do my steel task, haven't decided and it depends if I feel like scaping or fakescaping.

peace,

Vann

• 2 weeks later...

Well I still haven't done much at all. I did a waterfiends trip just for some crims because I didn't feel like doing my steel dragon task up to 920ish crims now.

I'm really quite bored with RS and I've just been playing 2speced in my free time, but I am thinking about doing a quest (or a few) a day to work toward a few key items/books in RuneScape (ancients, d scim, barrows gloves... etc.). I may not go for a quest cape but if I get really into it I may just do that! I would love to get 275? for TDs but idk. Also I think I'm going to work on a goal of 1 void piece a week because I want full void with mace and melee and range helms.

Currently my tasks continue since my last post with:

Steel dragons (did 2 then Cancelled)

Black Demons (cancelled) <-- normally love them but wanted something different

DAGS!

I'll add a void checklist to the front page in the coming days and also ANY help reformatting the front page with cool banners and such would be greatly appreciated!

peace,

Vann

• 1 month later...

So haven't updated this in a while. I started doing nothing but PvPing. I firewave for ~2hrs until I'm at 95%+ EP gaining app. 51k exp/hr semi-afk (I read rather than watch the screen) then I trick.

Per round (2.5k casts and 5-6 kills) I gain approximately 102k magic exp and I lose about 950k, so to profit off training mage I have to make over 950k in drops.

This doesn't seem too hard as I average close to 2M in drops per round.

Just some info on my plan:

Spent about 21M on 55k Fire Waves

50k Fire Waves left and 2.9M cash

From now on I am keeping all my statues in a bank tab with my brawlers and all the other drops I get from tricking

Once I am done with all the bloods, or they make bolting/waving bannable then I will sell all the drops to see how much I make.

Anything over 21M is profit and my goal is to more than double that and make 50M.

For that I need a few Zaros Statues

My side goal carried over from before I quit is 99 FM with magic logs and FM brawlers:

Current Brawlers banked- 2

Brawling gloves needed from 83 FM- 7

Brawlers left to get from PvP- 5

Current Brawling gloves banked- 2 Firemaking, 2 Agility, 1 Prayer

Magic exp gained in the past 5 days: 712,872 since I last logged out (add about 50k to that)

I may post some pictures later, but don't feel like it right now

peace,

Vann

Lawl, Its a dwarf blog...

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.