Rowling Says Dumbledore Is Gay.

Craiglowery

Lucius and Draco are snobs, not gay. (Although Lucius.. )

As somebody pointed earlier, wasn't Draco all sad when one of his goons died? Lucius probably doesn't care which gender the person is :XD:

Already said, why Snape definitely isn't gay.

He could be bisexual :P

There is really nothing that would indicate Lupin or Sirius to be gay.

Lupin is so gay! xD

2480+ total

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By making Dumbledore gay she has shown someone who is gay that has not only not died of AIDS,

Indeed, he was murdered. What does that tell the closeted gays of the community?

[hide=My response to Above Quote (SPOILER ALERT)]He was not murdered. Him being killed by Snape was a planned death, because Dumbledore asked Snape to do it. If you had read the last book you would know it.[/hide]

[hide=Response to above quote (possibility of spoilers)] Yes I read that one, but he was killed by a curse from the ring. Kinda like murder, but indirect.[/hide]

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

[hide=Response to above quote (possibility of spoilers)] Yes I read that one, but he was killed by a curse from the ring. Kinda like murder, but indirect.[/hide]

[hide=Spoilers]He would have been killed immediately by the curse in the ring, had Snape not intervened to save him. Or he would have died because of it "within a year", but he planned Snape to kill him so that he could have a "quick, painless death" (among many other reasons). [/hide]

This signature is intentionally left blank.

[hide]He would have been killed immediately by the curse in the ring, had Snape not intervened to save him. Or he would have died because of it "within a year", but he planned Snape to kill him so that he could have a "quick, painless death" (among many other reasons). [/hide]

he was still murdered, and for any gays who hadn;t read #7 this wouldn;t be apparant.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

The conservative christians already hated these books and called for their banning...

Now one of the main characters is a witch, gay, and maybe just to piss off christians he also advocates abortion, use of condoms, freedom of religion and same-sex marriage in the hidden 8th book :lol:

The pope would probably go mad and faint if he only knew...

When my friend told me about this I thought he was joking.

But now I'm like WTFBBQ!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

[hide=Spoilers]He would have been killed immediately by the curse in the ring, had Snape not intervened to save him. Or he would have died because of it "within a year", but he planned Snape to kill him so that he could have a "quick, painless death" (among many other reasons). [/hide]

Chances are if they haven't read the books by now they don't care about spoilers. :anxious:

Personally it surprised me a bit, it just seems so abrupt to announce it now and not even leave any sort of subtle clues in the books.

2lcpxm8.jpg

First, my friend at school told me it, I thought he was kidding for sure.

Then, my friend in RS tells me, and I start getting suspicious.

So, I looked up the article and there it was!!!

I read it and I felt really pissed off, even though he is a fictional character and all the books have been finished. This may sound corny, but my view of the "magical world" and Dumbledore in general has just been distorted by the fact that Rowling brought in a (nasty) sexual viewpoint to it.

I seriously hope this is a bunch of cowdung, I miss the straight Dumbledore already...

kingtut3.png

when I heard from a friend that Dumbldore was gay, I thought that he had a "closet friend"... Snape.

Still: :shock: :shock: :shock: times 4000000

yeah

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

lol...potter puppet pals also supports this statement. Watch the end of this movie at http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/bothering.html

Beat you to it, minus the link, hehe.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

A funny article from the Metro regarding this situation

The final volume of Harry Potter is finally out, and now everybody knows that Harry dies in the end. Or doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t. I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t read it, so I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know. Whatever actually happens, author J.K. Rowling is back in the news after revealing that HarryÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s mentor, the illustrious and stupidly named wizard Albus Dumbledore, is gay, and always has been. Dumbledore himself could not be reached for comment on this statement, because it turns out Rowling made him up, which says less about Dumbledore than it does about RowlingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s unhealthy state of mind.

Critics are charging that Potter is nothing but pro-homosexuality propaganda, but thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s an easily refuted allegation. For one thing, it would be terrible propaganda. What kid wants to be Dumbledore? Make Draco Malfoy gay. HeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s the cool one. Speaking personally, I also disapprove of Rowling making Dumbledore gay, but only because it merely perpetuates the harmful stereotype that all homosexuals are wizards. I have to admit, however, it does explain a lot about Dumbledore: the flamboyant clothes, his constant quoting of ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅWill & GraceÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Dumbledore does not exist so how can he be gay or anything else? Sad when people get more excited about and involved with fantasy than the real world of real people and real events with real issues. I guess the soap operas are glad someone is cultivating their audiences

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg

i actually rofl when i scrolled down

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Dumbledore does not exist so how can he be gay or anything else? Sad when people get more excited about and involved with fantasy than the real world of real people and real events with real issues. I guess the soap operas are glad someone is cultivating their audiences

what do you expect, these books are some of the best series of books that are arround, having a large ammount of viewers, and a great plot.

back on topic... it was shocking :shock: , shows what a shocking series it is, i applaud that =D> and im sad a good series came to an end :cry: :boohoo:

megamansigho7.jpg

You are correct. A character in a novel that is supposed to portray a real human (without the wandy magic) may not love someone. It makes sense. There's no sexuality in books! Because they aren't real! IT FITS!

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!