I'm going to start playing.

That

If I change the question about asking how to make money, can I get it moved back to general?

I created this new specially designed scam detection software i've code named "common sense", it's saying its a scam.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I change the question about asking how to make money, can I get it moved back to general?

nope.. you are still asking for help and advise

Ty reading MANY guides @ player-made guides/AOW

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Oh, alright. Thanks.

And Nicrune, I read a few, but they're almost all for high level players :S

I created this new specially designed scam detection software i've code named "common sense", it's saying its a scam.

Moved thread to Help and Advice all questions belong on this forum.

Also if you would like to introduce yourself properly to the Tip It Community

you may do so on the sticky~ "Introduce Yourself to Tip It".

Welcome to the forums and best of luck in game. :)

queenvalerie.png

Thank you Valerie.

I've already introduced myself on that sticky :D

Welcome to Runescape :P

Ontario ftw.

And my advice would be that if you don't know what to do, just train combat because it always helps you. But of course skills are good too

Oh yeah, and never buy or sell anything if you don't know what it's worth/what it does... Lots of people will lie about both.

Thank you very much Randox! :D

I'll..hopefully get used to it soon enough.

I still haven't found a good username though :ohnoes:

No numbers in your username.

2480+ total

highlanders, I already picked one ;)

WITHOUT NUMBERS!

DUN DUN DUN!

hello, and welcome to runescape! id be happy to show you around, so logn as you dont beg me for free stuff or annoy me :XD: feel free to add me, and i hope you enjoy this gmae as much as i do 8-)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

:D! I am so far, and I'm planning on continueing! Thanks!

Why did you stop playing WoW if I may ask? I'm quite surprised a WoW player quit to play RS.

My advice is to start playing on members if you got the money to play. F2p consists mostly of rude 5 year olds (no offence to the mature f2pers).

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

First thing you should do is, go to each major city just to see where it is and get a feel for it, then you can mine/smith or woodcut, I wouldnt recommend fishing in F2P unless it is fly fishing near edgeville, also dont bother with firemaking, it is a waste of money in F2P.

For some combat training here is what I did

1. Goblins

2. Monks

3. Security Stronghold minoutars

4. Moss giants in Varrock sewers

5. Ice Giants

For mage

1. Prison near Port Sarim black knight

Once you get some money rolling in try merchanting in worlds 1,3,4, and 5

Good luck!

anchorman-2.jpg

Why did you stop playing WoW if I may ask? I'm quite surprised a WoW player quit to play RS.

My advice is to start playing on members if you got the money to play. F2p consists mostly of rude 5 year olds (no offence to the mature f2pers).

I quit WoW because it started getting repetitive.. and pretty boring. <.<

Thanks to who posted advice :D

I quit WoW because it started getting repetitive.. and pretty boring. <.<

Thanks to who posted advice :D

If you think WoW is repetitive, then RuneScape is... :shock:

Anyway, when I was a low level, I used to train combat on Cows near Lumbridge while collecting cowhides. I got to around 20 in most combat stats and sold the cowhides I had collected for decent cash to start off my RS life.

Best of luck to you.

kingtut3.png

if i wer you, ide research the skills you want(unless you will do all), and narrow down to 1(maybe 2) combat skills, and 3-4 non combat skills. if i were you, strength, fishing mining and smithing would be my choice.(maybe prayer, as the advantages get awsome with high level.)

on my apsitively account, i started as a pure strength/fisher till 34 strength, and 45 fishing and 45 cooking i then alternated between strength and attack till 40 atk(dont go higher until your like level 50 combat) raise strength to 50, and then maybe add in mage/range, and prayer. a pure that you turn into a main(by adding skills in down the road) is an awsome monster killer, and pker.(i would no) curently, im 40 prayer, aiming for 43..

as for making money, go with regular bones. train on chickens till level 10 combat, then go kill monks. keep all of the bones(unles your doing prayer, then do cowhides)

vials of water=150 each

cowhides=100-120 each

soft clay=100 each?

bones=100-150 each

these are some good things to get (go for 1-2k of them before selling)

good luck

P.S.

and if by chance, ypou find 500k lying on the ground(my idiot little brother did(it was gone in a month)) then a good place to train magic(the most expensive skill) is by using the curse spells on the dude under varrok castle stairs. you can get ultra high mage w/o hp(not the best but its sorta kool)

Very good luck :)

But i feel that you really should research and decide what skills you would like, as you would not be very happy if you trained your ranged, then decided you would rather use magic.

Well honestly it just depends on what you feel. The character you create is entirely yours, and just simply do what you enjoy.

If you ever need anything or just want to talk just message me.

Dragon Drops - Legs[3]

This is a cool thread, but bringing it back to its roots a little.

The best way to make guarnteed money is runecrafting. That is as a member. With only 44 rc you can make 150k+ an hour depending on how dedicated you are to the abyss. And as you are training you can make the runes that you need for your mage.

P.S. You might wanna look at PK and duel stats to help you make the combat character you want. Could keep you from wanting to make multiple accounts.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png