What was your best decision in Runescape?

Behind_you0

We got topics about worst decisions, but I couldn't find one about the best decision you made.

So here it is :D!

Mine was when I got a Visage, directly sell it and upgrade Green to a Red. I bought the Red for Green +24, now it's like Green +45.

Oh, and please don't say the very unoriginal:

"Quitting Runescape" or "Started playing Runescape"

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

i think the best idea for me was to stay level 90-99 for a year and a half. other then that i think my name was the only other good idea (i mean, i paid 15mill for a easter egg when the price [bleep]ed earlier this year so I'm not a lucky money man)

2hwcu83.jpg

Selling my 500k feathers a day before the shops update.. Otherwise I would have been out some 2.5mill, but instead I have a 2.5mill profit! :D

You might want to direct the guy who bought them to the worst decision topic, haha. :lol:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Going for 99 hunter and achieving it at teh time i did.at thet time chins peaked at 1300 ea when teh ape attoll dungeon and exp rates were discovered.made 40 mill from the chins to 99 and a further 20 mill from raisng my ranks and capturing the first drag imp to have drag arrows.

i would have probably quit by now if it wasnt the gains i recieved getting that skill to 99

tifsdac6mc.gif

as I sit in a BA room, 2 weeks before my semester exams, a thought came through my head: I should get 99 construction as my first skillcape.

So instead of reviewing, I rced nats and the for the rest of the month of January I made oak larders and even more nats. In game that brought me fame, a very rare cape, attention wherever i go and most of all, a profound knowledge for how to succeed endurance-type challenges like getting 99s in a skill.

Absolutely the best decision I ever made because I learned so much from it about my abilities and how to use them

Oh and the exams? Turns out I got the best results that I had ever gotten before on my previous mid-term exams :XD:

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )