Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Nothing to big, but now ill start hunting red chins...on my road for 99 hunter :D

65hunterdy5.png

very nice. love the 99. would you say red sally's are better than red chins before lvl 80? i am trying to 70+ as a minimum right now

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

0puregottoldvm1.jpg

told!

78str back then

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

0puregottoldvm1.jpg

told!

78str back then

lol, thats the truth. i was fly fishing in world 1 a while ago and some lvl 70 comes up to me and asks me. i said 81 (which it was at the time, and still is :roll: ) and he said "lol, myn3s 83, i pwnzors yoo in w1ldy". i just thought to myself, oh god, learn how to talk, and stop being arrogant. anyways, his def and atk werent even ranked, so i think i would probably rip him apart. its sad that people in rs act like this now

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

0puregottoldvm1.jpg

told!

78str back then

lol, thats the truth. i was fly fishing in world 1 a while ago and some lvl 70 comes up to me and asks me. i said 81 (which it was at the time, and still is :roll: ) and he said "lol, myn3s 83, i pwnzors yoo in w1ldy". i just thought to myself, oh god, learn how to talk, and stop being arrogant. anyways, his def and atk werent even ranked, so i think i would probably rip him apart. its sad that people in rs act like this now

"It's sad that he said he could kill me. I could probably kill him"

Hypocrite.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

SwiftSwitch is illegal :-w

SS hasn't been illegal for a while.

That's why you can actually say it on these forums, now.

I sent a message to a JMOD, confirmed it was illegal.

Try sending a message yourself.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Hmm, they only reply with copy pasted answers. So was this reply a generic "You can't use programs blah blah" or did he specifically tell you that the program SwiftSwitch is illegal? SS has conformed and been recently (3-5 months ago) "blessed" by Jagex as far a I remember. ALL HAIL SWIFTSWITCH!!! Except for the google ads that sell RS Gold and advertise keylogger programs. Booooooooooo.

Anyways here's my last level...

07110888sm9.jpg

SwiftSwitch is illegal :-w

Previously Swiftswitch had buttons which allowed you to hop into worlds even if they were full. After Jagex declared this illegal, Swiftswitch removed these tabs and is now legal to use since it doesn't provide any unfair advantage to the user over other non-swiftswitch-using players. Confirmed by Jagex.

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

I sent a message not long ago and had a personnal message (not a copy/paste) saying it is illegal.

Did it say why? pic pl0x.we all lurve pics.

I posted a thread in "Help and Advice" a long time ago with the proving pic, nut it got locked and the pic got removed.

Mod said all message are between me and jagex, not to be screenshotted

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE